Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Also, it was a close game and there were still a lot of people leaving early in SF. What a disgrace.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    we got dealt a ****ing **** hand to start the season with this schedule... we are playing all winning teams and still have utah/nuggets with 6 of our first 8 games on the road.... holy ****
    Yeah thatís a tough hand and playing in Utah and Denver is one tough short roadie.

But good thing for the 6ers is Denver looks like absolute ****.

As 'bad' as Simmons offense has been, his defense is 100% problematic. He's leaving his man randomly, freelancing, just center-fielding it. With the defensive stopping power of Richardson, Simmons, Thybulle to put on Booker, there should be no chance of him scoring 40.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol i guess the league really doesnt want us to go 82-0.... the officiating from halftime on has been hilariously awful against us congrats.... they just assaulted ennis for a turnover and a layup TOTALLY LEGIT
    I firmly believe keeping Harris and losing Butler was a mistake. Even if they were to go 82-0 ... 76ers arenít winning the ship. Not this year. You all have no answer for Kawai or Lebron.

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    I firmly believe keeping Harris and losing Butler was a mistake. Even if they were to go 82-0 ... 76ers arenít winning the ship. Not this year. You all have no answer for Kawai or Lebron.
    I agree. Harris is a better fit but Jimmy is a better player and a playoff performer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123