Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 59
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    108,156
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    The Packers just got smacked by the Chargers lmao
    losses happen.... no big deal unless you have 6 of them in 9 weeks : )

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,196
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    losses happen.... no big deal unless you have 6 of them in 9 weeks : )
    Uh huh... Getting smacked by the Chargers in itself means that the Packers aren't gods.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    9,856
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Uh huh... Getting smacked by the Chargers in itself means that the Packers aren't gods.
    Chargers should be a wildcard team with the talent on their roster. Just suffering from the usual injuries + Gordon disfunction.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT



    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Coventry RI
    Posts
    4,004
    Brady retires bill fixes Cam

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,270
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    No OL, trash weapons, and a predictable oversized RB. All they're missing is Mike Shula at OC and it'll feel just like home.
    The OL is under performing, but hey have the pieces to be one of the better lines.

    The skill group has potential especially the wr's. They just need consistent qb play. Delanie is a solid TE and their backs are a solid group too.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,065
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    Well, he was until he had a setback in rehab and started looking at having surgery (which he should have had originally anyway).

    And even then, it is likely Cam was planning to come back and play hurt to put off surgery until the team said "yeah buddy, you're riding the bench if you come back" so he decided to look at having surgery now instead of the offseason.
    You honestly think anyone in the organization who's watched Kyell told Cam he was "riding the bench". We're talking about the staff that has played Cam with two shoulder injuries AFTER being eliminated from playoffs. Rivera is doing whatever saves his job, which is why he let Cam play two weeks with a ****ing lisfranc injury.

    Everyone said "Cams gonna run too much and break down" but what actually happened was the team and front office would ride him into the dirt without giving him decent help until year 8/9.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,065
    Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    To be fair, he's only really had one season where he could be considered a top 5 passer in the league. That said, he's been one of the more polarizing players in the NFL in the past decade. Those that hate him severely underrate him. Those that love him go to the opposite extreme.
    Is that really a bad thing? There's several quality guys who haven't been top 5 multiple seasons. Wilson is about to have his first MVP season and hes never been a top 5 passer before this year. Plus when Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Rivers, and Roethlisberger have been in the league that same time (plus Peyton, and young guys with random good years like Mahomes, Wentz, etc).

    I've never called Cam a top 5 passer outside of 2015, but even without elite athleticism (btw, there's no way of knowing that's gone until we see him with a healthy foot) I think he's around 10th. He's a natural at navigating the pocket and incredibly underrated pre-snap. Pair him with a modern offensive mind rather than 90 year old Norv or trash Shula and you probably see a Roethlisberger-esque late-stage career for Cam.

    My point is people talk like he's dead and talk like he's Jamarcus Russell in his prime. As long as his foot injury isn't a chronic injury, hes only going to be 31 next year. The injuries are concerning, but that's the only red flag to warrant fans of garbage QB franchises like DEN/WAS from acting like they wouldn't cream themselves if they had him.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    84,453
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    The Packers just got smacked by the Chargers lmao
    And Philly....

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,196
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Is that really a bad thing? There's several quality guys who haven't been top 5 multiple seasons. Wilson is about to have his first MVP season and hes never been a top 5 passer before this year. Plus when Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Rivers, and Roethlisberger have been in the league that same time (plus Peyton, and young guys with random good years like Mahomes, Wentz, etc).

    I've never called Cam a top 5 passer outside of 2015, but even without elite athleticism (btw, there's no way of knowing that's gone until we see him with a healthy foot) I think he's around 10th. He's a natural at navigating the pocket and incredibly underrated pre-snap. Pair him with a modern offensive mind rather than 90 year old Norv or trash Shula and you probably see a Roethlisberger-esque late-stage career for Cam.

    My point is people talk like he's dead and talk like he's Jamarcus Russell in his prime. As long as his foot injury isn't a chronic injury, hes only going to be 31 next year. The injuries are concerning, but that's the only red flag to warrant fans of garbage QB franchises like DEN/WAS from acting like they wouldn't cream themselves if they had him.
    Oh please. He's been trash a lot longer than his foot injury. Carolina knows it... That's why they're going to move on from him.

    I get that you're a Panthers fan and you think more highly of Cam than most. But I don't think really anyone views him even close to how you do. I don't even think he's a top ten QB in the league anymore. You could argue that he hasn't been a good QB since 2015. Last year was his best year since his MVP season and he put up Joe Flacco type numbers. It's ridiculous to think that he'd be in huge demand at this point in his career. He'd be looking at finding a team that needs a QB, hasn't drafted one highly within the last two years, and doesn't have the ability to get one of the top QB's in the draft this year.... That's his market right now.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,173
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Is that really a bad thing? There's several quality guys who haven't been top 5 multiple seasons. Wilson is about to have his first MVP season and hes never been a top 5 passer before this year. Plus when Rodgers, Brady, Brees, Rivers, and Roethlisberger have been in the league that same time (plus Peyton, and young guys with random good years like Mahomes, Wentz, etc).

    I've never called Cam a top 5 passer outside of 2015, but even without elite athleticism (btw, there's no way of knowing that's gone until we see him with a healthy foot) I think he's around 10th. He's a natural at navigating the pocket and incredibly underrated pre-snap. Pair him with a modern offensive mind rather than 90 year old Norv or trash Shula and you probably see a Roethlisberger-esque late-stage career for Cam.

    My point is people talk like he's dead and talk like he's Jamarcus Russell in his prime. As long as his foot injury isn't a chronic injury, hes only going to be 31 next year. The injuries are concerning, but that's the only red flag to warrant fans of garbage QB franchises like DEN/WAS from acting like they wouldn't cream themselves if they had him.
    Cream myself? I wouldnt even get a tingle down there if we had him. If you could guarantee me MVP Cam, sure id love to have him, but you can't which is why Carolina is (probably) getting rid of him.

    We already have 1 old beat up QB we are paying a ton of money, don't need another.
    Last edited by MarkieMark48; 11-05-2019 at 07:47 PM.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    108,156
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Cream myself? I wouldnt even get a tingle down there if we had him. If you could guarantee me MVP Cam, sure id love to have him, but you can't which is why Carolina is (probably) getting rid of him.

    We already have 1 old beat up QB we are paying a ton of money, don't need another.
    do you have the undefeated dolphins or any patriots superbowl team over the years? anything less then a full team of everything and cam would stink

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    108,156
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    And Philly....
    you lost to the cowboys and they havent beaten anyone lol

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    84,453
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you lost to the cowboys and they havent beaten anyone lol
    That makes it worse...

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    108,156
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    That makes it worse...
    ****

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    11,065
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Oh please. He's been trash a lot longer than his foot injury. Carolina knows it... That's why they're going to move on from him.

    I get that you're a Panthers fan and you think more highly of Cam than most. But I don't think really anyone views him even close to how you do. I don't even think he's a top ten QB in the league anymore. You could argue that he hasn't been a good QB since 2015. Last year was his best year since his MVP season and he put up Joe Flacco type numbers. It's ridiculous to think that he'd be in huge demand at this point in his career. He'd be looking at finding a team that needs a QB, hasn't drafted one highly within the last two years, and doesn't have the ability to get one of the top QB's in the draft this year.... That's his market right now.
    That's because I actually watch him unlike most non panther fans. And I'm not saying I just watch the live games, I've watched All 22 of every throw he's made since 2014. I've watched actual breakdowns of his plays. I've watched the garbage he has had to work with beat great teams. I don't say this just because I'm a homer, if Cam goes to another team I'll immediately pick that team up as my second team entirely because Cam is such a special player. The media has **** on him since before he was even drafted, so he's never had much of a fair chance to the public eye, but as long as we haven't ruined Cams shoulder he'll make whatever team he plays for next year very happy. It's honestly a shame that most people only base what they know of him on media takes and highlights.

    Also you haven't been watching if you think he's been Flacco level since 2015. 2017 he was solid and had some great games coming off shoulder surgery, 2018 he was playing at his MVP pace for the first 10 games. Almost a year ago to the day he tore up the Ravens defense that many thought might be an elite unit last year:

    https://youtu.be/0N0E0d7eJRY

    Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Cream myself? I wouldnt even get a tingle down there if we had him. If you could guarantee me MVP Cam, sure id love to have him, but you can't which is why Carolina is (probably) getting rid of him.

    We already have 1 old beat up QB we are paying a ton of money, don't need another.
    You guys have had trash, overrated Cousins, and a new bust at QB who looks clueless. Sure you had Alex Smith game managing to a solid half season, but you guys haven't had a QB who could take over a game since RG3 in 2012. The minute Cam is confirmed to be shipped around, I'd bet anything the Redskins are inquiring.

    BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •