Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Schefter: Cam Newton is looking for a new home next season

[Zederman] Adam Schefter just told Kap and Boyle that the odds are Cam Newton will be looking for a new home next season. I'm good with him under center for the #Bears.

Too bad the Bears traded that 1st round pick to Oakland, eh?

I'm still going to say he goes to Denver, Manning style. Coming off a missed season due to injury, meets Elway's tall dark and handsome requirements. Established talent, with questions of how much the injuries have impacted that.

Where else? Cincy? Miami? J E T S S S?

And the hottest of takes... Browns trade Baker and acquire Cam. Fire the coach, implement the Ravens run-first scheme. Cam + Hunt + Chubb + Odell + Landry.
    Dak: 14,998 @ 66.0%, 7.6 per att, 91+21 TD, 36 INT
    Wentz: 12,992 @ 63.4%, 6.9 per att, 90+3 TD, 35 INT

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I'll leave PSD if Foles isn't the starter in Jax (or elsewhere) next year.
    "Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

Colts baby.

Schefter also said his foot was healing well and he'd be back after our bye. Maybe I'm naive, but given that Carolina hasn't IR'd him I doubt they're wanting to move on unless they have no other choice.

It's pretty funny how much hate Cam gets by and large, but the moment his Carolina future is in doubt there's fans begging for their team to trade for the guy they said was washed up two weeks ago.

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Schefter also said his foot was healing well and he'd be back after our bye. Maybe I'm naive, but given that Carolina hasn't IR'd him I doubt they're wanting to move on unless they have no other choice.

It's pretty funny how much hate Cam gets by and large, but the moment his Carolina future is in doubt there's fans begging for their team to trade for the guy they said was washed up two weeks ago.
    Bright side. You guys picked up Donte Mondrops

Can Cam catch?

The Broncos got Manning because they were a QB away from a superbowl. The current broncos team sucks, not the same scenario at all. Idk why Cam would ever want to go there. Depending on ben's future, I think the Steelers make some sense. Colts, Lions, Bears maybe as well
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I really think the bears could be an option. Cam isn't going to fetch a high return IMO. Not with the way he's played recently.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

bullet dodged by the panthers.... now they can move on with the much better QB. Cam will go elsewhere and continue to be one of the most overrated QBs ever

Can Cam catch?
    probably better than he can throw tbh

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Bright side. You guys picked up Donte Mondrops
    Yeah, we picked up a deep threat on a team that already has two quality deep threats with a QB who can't throw deep and an injured QB who hasn't thrown deep in 2 years. We make no sense.

Can Cam catch?
    Yeah boi!

https://abcnews.go.com/GMA/Culture/p...ry?id=65380094

BuT mUh 60% cOmPlEtion

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    bullet dodged by the panthers.... now they can move on with the much better QB. Cam will go elsewhere and continue to be one of the most overrated QBs ever
    To be fair, he was really damn good when he was a dual threat. As strictly a pocket passer, he's far from special though.

Just donít go to Dallas to replace dak.. I like cam and hate Dallas, not a good mix..

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    To be fair, he was really damn good when he was a dual threat. As strictly a pocket passer, he's far from special though.
    Yep. The running ability+cannon for an arm is what made him special. As a pocket passer he's at best a run of the mill NFL QB. There was and is no shame in that.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    i never disagreed though... its the same with the ravens QB... it will be fun for 3 seasons and then it will go to ****... they arent good pocket passers and in this sport runners dont last long... jackson i dont think is as fat as cam so he could last a little longer..... cam was also a stupid QB to be honest and jackson isnt.

Please don't let Daniel Snyder hear about this

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast