Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Could the Patriots season already be over?

Can we all be serious for a sec we all knew the first 7 games was gonna be a cakewalk and that this historical defense wasn't gonna keep this up for the entire season. Being a Patriots fan I have no shame in admitting they played bad teams the first 8 weeks and I knew the real test would have come against the Ravens. Baltimore is the firs team this season to put up more than 30+ points and probably exposed their so called ''historical defense'' Do I personally think New England's season is over No being 8-1 entering a week 10 bye is pretty good. I'm also glad they lost a game now, instead of going for that 16-0 and possibly that 19-0 perfect season crap like they tried in 07 just to get beat by a 9-7 Giants team. No way I'm not living through that BS again. I'd rather have them lose 2/3 games during the regular season and hope they go on a playoff run.

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOW HOW TO READ? I NEVER SAID THEIR SEASON WAS OVER. I WAS JUST ASKING FOR OTHERS THOUGHTS/OPINIONS, BUT SINCE EVERYONE HERE WANTS TO ACT LIKE A BUNCH OF A-HOLES, I'M GIVING UP SAY WHATEVER THE **** YOU WANT.
    Last edited by BSF101; 11-04-2019 at 03:09 PM.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Yes. They arenít even making the playoffs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

BSF is a homer that got exiled from the Patriots forum because he is a clown. /thread

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    Yes. They arenít even making the playoffs.

Their Still Gonna make the Playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    BSF is a homer that got exiled from the Patriots forum because he is a clown. /thread
    You do know I asked to be banned from there because of ******* like you right.
    Also why do you have this huge problem with me? Even when I do I really good thread you and others
    still give me crap for it.
    Last edited by BSF101; 11-04-2019 at 02:57 PM.

The Patriots will never win another game.....ever.
    gotta love 'referential' treatment

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    Their Still Gonna make the Playoffs.
    Nope season is over. True colors last night. Belicheck already threw the towe in. Brady is retiring tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Are they done? Depends what your definition of done is I guess.

They'll still win games. They'll make the playoffs. Hell the AFC is such trash that they might even make the Super Bowl. But they won't win another Super Bowl. Brady is cooked. He can't complete a long pass to save his life. It's only going to get worse for him as the season wears on too.

Theyíve probably had one of the easiest schedules to start a season in NFL history. I think they are a good team but at this moment itís hard to say how good until they play better teams.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by BSF101 View Post
    You do know I asked to be banned from there because of ******* like you right.
    Also why do you have this huge problem with me? Even when I do I really good thread you and others
    still give me crap for it.
    Link to that good thread you speak of?

Their season is over when they hoist another Lombardi

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Are they done? Depends what your definition of done is I guess.

They'll still win games. They'll make the playoffs. Hell the AFC is such trash that they might even make the Super Bowl. But they won't win another Super Bowl. Brady is cooked. He can't complete a long pass to save his life. It's only going to get worse for him as the season wears on too.
    Heís completed some absolute gems of long passes this year lol. What are you watching? Heís had a revolving door of WRís, no good TE until recently (Watson), RBís with a low YPA, and a bad o-line. The pass down the sideline to White last night was a beauty.

Quote Originally Posted by Bosston View Post
    Link to that good thread you speak of?
    I did one on the 6-2 well now 6-3 Vikings team and the one with which current NFL player/s on their current team will the older team will regret let going. I said NE will regret getting rid of Jimmy G. And I don't know why you have this hatred towards me.

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Theyíve probably had one of the easiest schedules to start a season in NFL history. I think they are a good team but at this moment itís hard to say how good until they play better teams.
    welcome to bradys entire tenure. never seen a QB get multiple bye rounds in the playoffs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast