Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 66
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    34,160
    I know it seems contradictory considering how easy going they are about the current eagles that drop balls but the drop off after that game for JJAW in offensive snaps is pretty steep.

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,605
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Not sure if serious or not. I know, other eagles drop balls too (alshon has been the worst lately) but looking the snap count, JJAW saw 92% of offensive snaps against Atlanta and then 72% of snaps against Detroit and then after that he got only 6 total snaps against GB, 2 snaps against NYJ 5 snaps against Min, 12 snaps against Dallas (in garbage time) and then 4 snaps against Buffalo.
    I meant, thatís not why he ainít playing.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Go get a receiver. Anybody.

    J Matt. Torrey. Jerry Rice. T.O. Whoever.
    Antonio brown? I would. Reallllllolly cheap contract. Team friendly.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,848
    Yup. AB would get his redemption & we'd get a reciever who can actually play....

    Of course, the NFL still has him under investigation, so that would (presumably) need to be completed before we could even talk about AB.

    But....AB is good at football. He's bad at pretty much all other facets of life. But he's good at football.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    9,506
    Im not sure the NFL is gonna let AB play this season. The dude is psycho but he can still play and it would be his last chance to have a career in the NFL so i do think its worth the risk given the group of **** WR's we have. I heard that we reached out to Torrey Smith but he opted to stay retired. Matthews is in town for what is prob to sign a deal but we need more than just him to come on. If we only end up adding Matthews I would consider making Sanders play more snaps as a WR in the slot as the 4th WR and see what he can do (or Sproles)

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by Kobe1016 View Post
    The way they handle the DJax injury is a disaster from the start. The Eagles now have NO ONE on the roster that can stretch the field. Trade deadline passed and they should have some clue. Pathetic and very frustrating from the front office.
    Eagles training staff and doctors have been so suspect last few years. Somethingís gotta change.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,605
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Yup. AB would get his redemption & we'd get a reciever who can actually play....

    Of course, the NFL still has him under investigation, so that would (presumably) need to be completed before we could even talk about AB.

    But....AB is good at football. He's bad at pretty much all other facets of life. But he's good at football.
    As soon as he signs, he's going on the exempt list, they have said as much without actually saying it.

    There is a reason nobody is touching the guy. Zero chance he plays this year.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,605
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Eagles training staff and doctors have been so suspect last few years. Somethingís gotta change.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You can't make a player get surgery against his will. It's also a new medical staff. Blaming them is irresponsible.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,832
    J Matt back.

    #24ever

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    14,494
    Thatís fine if you bring him back. But seriously. Send him deep please. Like for the love of god send him further than 5-8 yards.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,605
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Thatís fine if you bring him back. But seriously. Send him deep please. Like for the love of god send him further than 5-8 yards.
    I think you have to line Ags up on the outside now. Ags is the burner of the group. Even if he's just a decoy, you have to respect him in case he catches a ball or two. JMatt is a typical slot guy and has performed well there most of his career.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,625
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I think you have to line Ags up on the outside now. Ags is the burner of the group. Even if he's just a decoy, you have to respect him in case he catches a ball or two. JMatt is a typical slot guy and has performed well there most of his career.
    Oh this is sad, AGS is the Bruner statement makes me sad. This WR group makes me sad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,605
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Oh this is sad, AGS is the Bruner statement makes me sad. This WR group makes me sad.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean, Ags isn't slow? The issue has been reliability on the inside when Ags has been put on the outside. I trust that a combination of Jordan/JJAW will be just fine.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Bethlehem
    Posts
    40,259
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I think you have to line Ags up on the outside now. Ags is the burner of the group. Even if he's just a decoy, you have to respect him in case he catches a ball or two. JMatt is a typical slot guy and has performed well there most of his career.
    How honest are defenses going to be if Ags canít get separation and canít catch the ball when going deep?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    85,605
    Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    How honest are defenses going to be if Ags canít get separation and canít catch the ball when going deep?




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean, you can't just let him run deep by himself? His issues aren't necessarily separation though, it's tracking. Well, and catching I guess. lol.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •