Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Week 10: Bye Week Shenanigans

We made it to the bye almost healthy.... Man, the injury bug really hates us. Get healthy and go steal a win form NE.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

Go get a receiver. Anybody.

J Matt. Torrey. Jerry Rice. T.O. Whoever.

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post

Is Dez ready to play? lol.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post

Antonio brown? I would. Reallllllolly cheap contract. Team friendly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly... Going into the bye at 5-4 despite the strength of schedule that theyíve faced and all the injuries that theyíve endured isnít bad..

Looking forward, if eagles can win at least 1/2 of New England and Seattle, the rest of the year should be a lot easier. Split those two games and they are 6-5, win the next 3 against tank teams and the eagles are 9-5. Dallas is a huge game, but itís a home game and eagles should be more healthy there and hopefully more motivated, I might change my mind but I think the eagles can win that one. 10-5 at that point and then finish the season @giants.. I think 10 or 11 wins this year is still very very possible

Your baby can't do this

Week 10: Bye Week Shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Honestly... Going into the bye at 5-4 despite the strength of schedule that theyíve faced and all the injuries that theyíve endured isnít bad..

Looking forward, if eagles can win at least 1/2 of New England and Seattle, the rest of the year should be a lot easier. Split those two games and they are 6-5, win the next 3 against tank teams and the eagles are 9-5. Dallas is a huge game, but itís a home game and eagles should be more healthy there and hopefully more motivated, I might change my mind but I think the eagles can win that one. 10-5 at that point and then finish the season @giants.. I think 10 or 11 wins this year is still very very possible
    I think theyíll have to go at least 5-2 to make the playoffs with one of those 5 being against Dallas.

Eagles can actually afford losing to the pats and Seahawks as they have the skins, giants twice and the dolphins which should be wins. Beating Dallas is obviously a must. The great thing is Seattle and Patriots are both in Philly.

Dallas also plays Minnesota @ Detroit (not easy), @ Pats, still against the bills at home (I donít think theyíre good at all), at bears (is in December away so could be difficult), home against the Rams.

This next stretch is a tough one for the Cowboys for sure. They should be 5-3 after tonight though.

Unfortunately I donít see two teams out of the East.

I could see three from the West if Minnesota isnít who we thought and the Panthers fade a bit. Either way itíll be tough to beat out 4 teams currently with a better record who arenít leading their division.

Last edited by koldjerky; 11-04-2019 at 04:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    I think theyíll have to go at least 5-2 to make the playoffs with one of those 5 being against Dallas.

Eagles can actually afford losing to the pats and Seahawks as they have the skins, giants twice and the dolphins which should be wins. Beating Dallas is obviously a must. The great thing is Seattle and Patriots are both in Philly.

Dallas also plays Minnesota @ Detroit (not easy), @ Pats, still against the bills at home (I donít think theyíre good at all), at bears (is in December away so could be difficult), home against the Rams.

This next stretch is a tough one for the Cowboys for sure. They should be 5-3 after tonight though.

Any combination of 5 wins probably does it as long as Dallas is one of them, I agree. I just think splitting a game between Seattle and New England would be crucial because those are the hardest games left on the schedule

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Any combination of 5 wins probably does it as long as Dallas is one of them, I agree. I just think splitting a game between Seattle and New England would be crucial because those are the hardest games left on the schedule
    Oh I agree. Just saying there is a possibility to lose both and still be ok.

I think going 6-1 is a possibility though and that should win the division pretty easily.

I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Wow.. sounds like DJax is done for the year

Your baby can't do this

Jackson out for the year.

Again.. I donít get why Howie wasnít more aggressive going after a wide receiver when we already knew djack is so banged up and alshon is clearly not at 100%. Iíd like to say Howie has something up his sleeve that we arenít considering but I just canít see what that is at this time.

Your baby can't do this

Hereís whatís really annoying. So apparently his surgery is going to have him out 4-6 weeks?

Um what? Lol

Why the hell didnít he just get the surgery in week 2? By my estimation he couldíve been back 100% last week lol and at worst 100% coming out of the bye with guess what

No injury at all anymore

Talk about mishandled.

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Hereís whatís really annoying. So apparently his surgery is going to have him out 4-6 weeks?

Um what? Lol

Why the hell didnít he just get the surgery in week 2? By my estimation he couldíve been back 100% last week lol and at worst 100% coming out of the bye with guess what

No injury at all anymore

Talk about mishandled.
    Yep.. very frustrating

Your baby can't do this

Whatís Torrey Smith up to? Lol bring the band back together he knows the offense at least

Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    Whatís Torrey Smith up to? Lol bring the band back together he knows the offense at least
    Rather go get JMatt and move Nelly back in to the slot.

#DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast