Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by mnatiq View Post
    Giants rookie WR Darius Slayton (pick No. 171 overall) has 5 TD receptions this year.

Eagles rookie WR JJ Arcega-Whiteside (pick No. 57 overall) has 2 total receptions this year.

Found on twatter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Terry McLaurin (3rd round) and DK Metcalf (end of 2nd) both also have 5 TDs.

I still believe in JJAW but the coaches MUST give him an opportunity especially now without DJax for remainder of the season. But yeah the stats about McLaurin and Slayton does not bodes well for Arcega-Whiteside.

Lmao what else is new. Another year another cowboy choke job begins. We just need to get our **** together
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Division ours to lose. This game Sunday will say a lot. 2 weeks to prepare for a home game against a good team. I do think they are beatable though. Follow Baltimore’s script. Run the ball and take some smart shots.
    2011 PSD Phillies Forum HOF Inductee

Harry, I grew up with the phillies and learned the game by your voice. You will always be missed but never forgotten. Though you are no longer with us, you'll never be "outta here" in our hearts!

Win one of the next two and we are in a good spot.

"We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

Also Lamars surge should be credited to none other than Greg Roman. Remember him? We wanted him before getting Chip and he's been of the map ever since.

But what he's done with Kaepernick first and now Lamar Jackson speaks volumes.

Like we've stated before our offensive coordinator is the big problem. Doug is creative but can use more help in that area.
    Look at McVay he's starting to lose his luster big time too now.
    This off season for sure will be really interesting for us. A ton of picks and some.potential for wiggle room financially.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345