Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast
Results 616 to 630 of 632
  1. #616
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Yeah Murray, Milsap and Harris are nobodies...you post a lot of crap down there and because you claim you're right doesn't mean you're right.
    Are you saying Millsap and Harris are 2nd tier players? Lol

  2. #617
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,014
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Are you saying Millsap and Harris are 2nd tier players? Lol
    Are you saying that Mirotic and Randle are 2nd tier players? Lol

  3. #618
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Are you saying that Mirotic and Randle are 2nd tier players? Lol
    They were better then Millsap and Harris last season. And Holiday was better then Murray.

    And Moore was better then Barton.
    Last edited by McAllen Tx; 11-09-2019 at 01:45 PM.

  4. #619
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Nah I don't hate AD at all. I just say he's way overrated and what bothers me is how people make excuses for him. Until this season he pretty much has been a stat padding superstar on bad teams (Love, DMC). The excuse that he's had bad teammates his entire career can only go so far. Holiday had been a legitimate 2nd tier player for years now. Two seasons ago when New Orleans had a healthy Holiday, AD & DMC they were straddling around .500... Last season Mirotic started the season putting up All-NBA type of #s, Randle also came out solid and Holiday was his usual self and they still weren't winning. When does the blame stop being that he didn't have a solid supporting cast and begin to show that it's him that just isn't good enough to lead?

    To say he could've lead last seasons Denver team is rediculous. Denver had just one 2nd tier player in Murray and that's it. The rest of the roster is just a bunch of 3rd and 4th tier players at best. I honestly don't know how you just said Denver has 2 great guard shooters, which 2 players are you talking about?

    Anyways, I'm through with this subject. Gonna continue to enjoy the season and watch LBJ spoon feed AD lol...
    Bro...they traded AD, and replaced him with Lonzo/Ingram/Hart and they are the worst team in the nba. If they were .500 maybe youíd have a leg to stand on, but they are garbage and thatís with Ingram putting up 30 a game on good efficiency. Now with AD and minus those 3 they are an 8th seed in the West who smashed Portland two years ago. Thatís a pretty huge jump considering you are just adding AD and taking away 3 of there best 4 players. Now I know the team is not the same...they had Randle and Rondo...but still. We can pretty much say without AD on that 8th seed team, they are the worst team in the nba.

  5. #620
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Bro...they traded AD, and replaced him with Lonzo/Ingram/Hart and they are the worst team in the nba. If they were .500 maybe youíd have a leg to stand on, but they are garbage and thatís with Ingram putting up 30 a game on good efficiency. Now with AD and minus those 3 they are an 8th seed in the West who smashed Portland two years ago. Thatís a pretty huge jump considering you are just adding AD and taking away 3 of there best 4 players. Now I know the team is not the same...they had Randle and Rondo...but still. We can pretty much say without AD on that 8th seed team, they are the worst team in the nba.
    Thanks for helping me make my point, AD was in New Orleans for 7 seasons with that last 4-5 years considered a top 5 player in the league and all he has to show for it is an 8th seed playoffs berth to go along with a playoffs series win against Portland.

    Don't get me wrong, don't think I don't like AD cause I definitely do. I'm not just gonna get all giddy about the #s he put at New Orleans and ignore that he didn't win much. Especially for a player that has considered a top 5 talent in the league. Like I've already stated, that playing without talent excuse can only take you so far with me and has a statue of limitations. We all just saw Jokic take a team of 3rd and 4th tier players to the 2nd seed in the West. And to be totally honest with you, I still don't even have Murray in the 2nd tier players in the NBA. I saw Dirk take win a championship over your LBJ lead Heat team without a player who I would consider 2nd tier.

    AD is a great player, Lakers are a great team right now but I know we have a very short window (2 years) to win a championship (I know you think LBJ is immortal and think he's gonna be the best player in the league till he's 60 but that's a whole other topic) and I don't want to see that window closed prematurely because players (LBJ and AD) having their personal agendas ahead of the teams.

  6. #621
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Thanks for helping me make my point, AD was in New Orleans for 7 seasons with that last 4-5 years considered a top 5 player in the league and all he has to show for it is an 8th seed playoffs berth to go along with a playoffs series win against Portland.

    Don't get me wrong, don't think I don't like AD cause I definitely do. I'm not just gonna get all giddy about the #s he put at New Orleans and ignore that he didn't win much. Especially for a player that has considered a top 5 talent in the league. Like I've already stated, that playing without talent excuse can only take you so far with me and has a statue of limitations. We all just saw Jokic take a team of 3rd and 4th tier players to the 2nd seed in the West. And to be totally honest with you, I still don't even have Murray in the 2nd tier players in the NBA. I saw Dirk take win a championship over your LBJ lead Heat team without a player who I would consider 2nd tier.

    AD is a great player, Lakers are a great team right now but I know we have a very short window (2 years) to win a championship (I know you think LBJ is immortal and think he's gonna be the best player in the league till he's 60 but that's a whole other topic) and I don't want to see that window closed prematurely because players (LBJ and AD) having their personal agendas ahead of the teams.
    That mags team was super well coached and had great roll players. Dirk wasnít amazing during the finals. He played well but he didnít have to dominate for them to win. Same with Jokic, his teammates step up. None of those teams without Dirk and Jokic are the worst team in the nba. But the Pels without AD are the worst team in the nba. So AD even as an 8th seed is contributing to more wins than either Jokic or Dirk

  7. #622
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,014
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    They were better then Millsap and Harris last season. And Holiday was better then Murray.

    And Moore was better then Barton.
    All of that according to you, and as usual you're wrong.

  8. #623
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    All of that according to you, and as usual you're wrong.
    LMFAO...

    You just don't give up, I'll give you that. Don't you have compliments to go give? My gawd I've never seen another poster suck up to other posters like you. It's like you're running for office and looking for votes.

  9. #624
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    That mags team was super well coached and had great roll players. Dirk wasnít amazing during the finals. He played welTl but he didnít have to dominate for them to win. Same with Jokic, his teammates step up. None of those teams without Dirk and Jokic are the worst team in the nba. But the Pels without AD are the worst team in the nba. So AD even as an 8th seed is contributing to more wins than either Jokic or Dirk
    Sig bet?

    I bet they don't finish with the NBAs worst record. I'll even do 4 months to your 2 months.

  10. #625
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Sig bet?

    I bet they don't finish with the NBAs worst record. I'll even do 4 months to your 2 months.
    I donít think they will either because Zion is coming back and heís a beast and a freak. But as you can see right now they and 3 other teams are as bad as you can be. Take Dirk or Jokic off there teams and they arenít that bad, never mind replacing them with 1 young stud and two other young up and comers that start. Your sit bet offer is akin to changing the subject. Especially since that involves the addition of the biggest freak of nature since Bron.

  11. #626
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    I donít think they will either because Zion is coming back and heís a beast and a freak. But as you can see right now they and 3 other teams are as bad as you can be. Take Dirk or Jokic off there teams and they arenít that bad, never mind replacing them with 1 young stud and two other young up and comers that start. Your sit bet offer is akin to changing the subject. Especially since that involves the addition of the biggest freak of nature since Bron.
    I haven't changed the subject, you said nothing to prove my statements : Dirk won a championship without a legit other star and Jokic got 2nd seed in the West just last season without a legit 2nd star. Nothing more needs to be said unless you can name the other superstar player either played with.

    And I see you now side stepping a bold statement that the pelicans are the NBAs worst team without AD. Because of Zion. Okay then same bet my 4 months to your 2 months, I bet the Pelicans won't have the worst record in the NBA the day Zion finally plays.

  12. #627
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    15,254
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I haven't changed the subject, you said nothing to prove my statements : Dirk won a championship without a legit other star and Jokic got 2nd seed in the West just last season without a legit 2nd star. Nothing more needs to be said unless you can name the other superstar player either played with.

    And I see you now side stepping a bold statement that the pelicans are the NBAs worst team without AD. Because of Zion. Okay then same bet my 4 months to your 2 months, I bet the Pelicans won't have the worst record in the NBA the day Zion finally plays.
    Jason Terry was on fire, Kid and Marion were sjointly shutting down Bron. All are savvy vets. Must I go further, or does the fact that all of ADís teammates were basically younger than his 25 year old self not give you any idea of the ramifications to hindering winning in the nba? Oh and letís not forget coaching. Then we have the fact that AD was statistically better offensively and defensively than both. If this doesnít clear things up for you then I cannot help you.

  13. #628
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    28,014
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    LMFAO...

    You just don't give up, I'll give you that. Don't you have compliments to go give? My gawd I've never seen another poster suck up to other posters like you. It's like you're running for office and looking for votes.
    In the words of Steve Rogers: I can do this all day.

    Thank you for your encouragement, looks like you don't give up as well.

    Because I disagree with you mean I'm sucking others posters?

    Weird logic, so if I agree with you do I suck you?

  14. #629
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    9,826
    Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Jason Terry was on fire, Kid and Marion were sjointly shutting down Bron. All are savvy vets. Must I go further, or does the fact that all of ADís teammates were basically younger than his 25 year old self not give you any idea of the ramifications to hindering winning in the nba? Oh and letís not forget coaching. Then we have the fact that AD was statistically better offensively and defensively than both. If this doesnít clear things up for you then I cannot help you.
    LBJ showed up with an in their prime Wade and Bosh and Dirk showed up Terry, Marion and 37 year old Kidd. Yep we have nothing more to discuss on the matter.

    So what about the sig bet? You said NO "IS" the NBA's worst team without AD. Want to put a sig bet on it? If NO has the NBA's worst record when Zion comes back you win the bet, if they don't I win.

  15. #630
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,405
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    LMFAO...

    You just don't give up, I'll give you that. Don't you have compliments to go give? My gawd I've never seen another poster suck up to other posters like you. It's like you're running for office and looking for votes.
    Tex. Talk ball. Keep the personal attacks to a minimum. It doesnít do any good for the forum.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3240414243 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •