Mirotic 16.2 / 7.2
    Moore 12 on .480 & .432 3PT
    Holiday 21.2 / 7.7 / 5

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Randle 21.4 / 8.7 on .534 %
    Mirotic 16.2 / 7.2
    Moore 12 on .480 & .432 3PT
    Holiday 21.2 / 7.7 / 5
    After AD's trade request in early february, he barely played to not hurt his trade value so all the players you listed got a huge boost to their stats.

Do you watch the games? Not sure since you only talk about stats, Dwight hasn't any flashy stats this year but he is one of the most impactful player of our team, should tell you something about boxscores.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    After AD's trade request in early february, he barely played to not hurt his trade value so all the players you listed got a huge boost to their stats.

Do you watch the games? Not sure since you only talk about stats, Dwight hasn't any flashy stats this year but he is one of the most impactful player of our team, should tell you something about boxscores.
    So who played the Howard role on Denver last season?

This whole conversation got started cause you said AD had never played on a stacked team and I simply said New Orleans had a better team then Denver and Denver got to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Denver was nowhere near stacked.

So who played the Howard role on Denver last season?

This whole conversation got started cause you said AD had never played on a stacked team and I simply said New Orleans had a better team then Denver and Denver got to the 2nd round of the playoffs. Denver was nowhere near stacked.
    Plumlee, another question?

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Plumlee, another question?
    Plumlee? Lol OK no further questions....

Replace Jokic with AD and Denver doesn't make the playoffs. New Orleans gets to the 2nd round with Jokic instead of AD.

Replace Jokic with AD and Denver doesn't make the playoffs. New Orleans gets to the 2nd round with Jokic instead of AD.
    Ok

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Did you see the game last night? Home game for the Clippers and when shown on the big screen (Kawhi/PG) they got booed hard lol..... Brook Lopez and Robin Lopez dominates them in the paint, imagine a motivated AD/Dwight in a 7game series..
    No way for real? I don't believe it. You have the clip?

Disagree big time.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Disagree big time.
    Yea he’s fighting a losing battle on that one, everyone I’ve asked completely disagrees. Post it in the NBA forum and it will be a sweep.

Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    No way for real? I don't believe it. You have the clip?
    I don’t have the clip but heard/watched it live, Jorge Sedano was like “why are they booing” and LZ Granderson was like “This will forever be a Lakers town.”

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Disagree big time.
    Yea he’s fighting a losing battle on that one, everyone I’ve asked completely disagrees. Post it in the NBA forum and it will be a sweep.

I don’t have the clip but heard/watched it live, Jorge Sedano was like “why are they booing” and LZ Granderson was like “This will forever be a Lakers town.”
    Damn right. It will help if we match up against them in the playoffs. Our away game will be a home game.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Love you Tex but come on man. Now you hate AD too? Jokitch fits well for them cause they have those two great guard shooters and he sets great picks for them. He also plays up high being their playmaker like Pau. But neither Pau nor him are in the same league.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Love you Tex but come on man. Now you hate AD too? Jokitch fits well for them cause they have those two great guard shooters and he sets great picks for them. He also plays up high being their playmaker like Pau. But neither Pau nor him are in the same league.
    Nah I don't hate AD at all. I just say he's way overrated and what bothers me is how people make excuses for him. Until this season he pretty much has been a stat padding superstar on bad teams (Love, DMC). The excuse that he's had bad teammates his entire career can only go so far. Holiday had been a legitimate 2nd tier player for years now. Two seasons ago when New Orleans had a healthy Holiday, AD & DMC they were straddling around .500... Last season Mirotic started the season putting up All-NBA type of #s, Randle also came out solid and Holiday was his usual self and they still weren't winning. When does the blame stop being that he didn't have a solid supporting cast and begin to show that it's him that just isn't good enough to lead?

To say he could've lead last seasons Denver team is rediculous. Denver had just one 2nd tier player in Murray and that's it. The rest of the roster is just a bunch of 3rd and 4th tier players at best. I honestly don't know how you just said Denver has 2 great guard shooters, which 2 players are you talking about?

Anyways, I'm through with this subject. Gonna continue to enjoy the season and watch LBJ spoon feed AD lol...

Nah I don't hate AD at all. I just say he's way overrated and what bothers me is how people make excuses for him. Until this season he pretty much has been a stat padding superstar on bad teams (Love, DMC). The excuse that he's had bad teammates his entire career can only go so far. Holiday had been a legitimate 2nd tier player for years now. Two seasons ago when New Orleans had a healthy Holiday, AD & DMC they were straddling around .500... Last season Mirotic started the season putting up All-NBA type of #s, Randle also came out solid and Holiday was his usual self and they still weren't winning. When does the blame stop being that he didn't have a solid supporting cast and begin to show that it's him that just isn't good enough to lead?

To say he could've lead last seasons Denver team is rediculous. Denver had just one 2nd tier player in Murray and that's it. The rest of the roster is just a bunch of 3rd and 4th tier players at best. I honestly don't know how you just said Denver has 2 great guard shooters, which 2 players are you talking about?

Anyways, I'm through with this subject. Gonna continue to enjoy the season and watch LBJ spoon feed AD lol...
    Yeah Murray, Milsap and Harris are nobodies...you post a lot of crap down there and because you claim you're right doesn't mean you're right.

Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 313940414243 LastLast