Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

The knicks are straight trash

How do we lose to the Kings at home ?
    Not only lose but get blown out at home once down by 32 points AT HOME !!!!
    We are either in full tank mode - A
    B- the coach needs to be let go
    c- the players are hot garbage

If In 5 more game we donít turn it around and coach is not fired than we will have our answer .
    The answer is we are tanking yet again .
    Otherwise we need a new coach .
    And a point guard .

If we are tanking than I donít understand why the organization doesnít just hint to us that thatís what theyíre doing so that way we as fans donít get so heated after every lose .
    And we will support them for what there doing almost like how philly did by having Joel state on record ď trust the process ď
    He basically let the fans know they were tanking .
    Iíll always be a Knick fan but right now they got me the tight !
    After all that tuff talk over the summer we gonna get this guy we gonna get that guy and then we end up with this hot f ing mess of a team and a coach that doesnít know what the f heís doing .
    I donít know what else to say !
    Someoneís gotta go

Itís almost like having a car repair shop with a bunch of helpers and no mechanics fixing a car .
    Everyone just seems lost and they canít get the job done .
    There all looking for help or guidance but thereís no one to turn to for help because we donít have any mechanics on the job not even a b mechanic let alone an
    A mechanic .
    This is straight bull sit

https://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sh...d-Perry-Thread

Your complaints fit in well with this thread

It's there roster and there coach

I would say it's all of the above the roster is bad the coach is forced to play 70 mil trash investment and bench the players Knicks tanked for. It's sad reality about Knicks always kissing upto agents and c tier role players over developing their own and keeping them. Frye,Lee,Gallo,Chandler,Lin,Ariza,KP soon to be RJ if this continues. Dolan regime never sticks to one brand of basketball one year its run and gun next year ISO then triangle then street ball the only thing constant is passing blame on to someone else that's the Knicks brand no wonder superstars don't even want to meet them.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    I would say it's all of the above the roster is bad the coach is forced to play 70 mil trash investment and bench the players Knicks tanked for. It's sad reality about Knicks always kissing upto agents and c tier role players over developing their own and keeping them. Frye,Lee,Gallo,Chandler,Lin,Ariza,KP soon to be RJ if this continues. Dolan regime never sticks to one brand of basketball one year its run and gun next year ISO then triangle then street ball the only thing constant is passing blame on to someone else that's the Knicks brand no wonder superstars don't even want to meet them.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk
    It is the roster construction (Mills & Perry) and the lack of coaching (Fizdale and his staff). RJ played 42 minutes in a blowout loss. He should be tearing his acl by mid season so he will get plenty of rest.

RJ getting game experience tho. Feeling the full river of shiiit that it is being a Knick.

Because Julius Randle is ****ing trash and robbed the Knicks with his contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    RJ getting game experience tho. Feeling the full river of shiiit that it is being a Knick.
    Lmao, how long do posters here really expect RJ to put up with this? Yall think he gonna waste away years of his prime around this nonsense?

Now yall see why KP got out?

You cant blame these dudes, id be demanding a trade right now if i was RJ.

Wtf you gonna tell me if your the knicks front office?

"Yo stay, it will get better, we think dsj may come back this year, and if you wait 4 years from now we got an extra draft pick from the mavs, we may draft the next cleanthony early!"

Run while you can RJ, your too good for this!

I get it I'm tired of losing as well. But cmon people we got like what 8 or 9 players that are new to the team. Dont know the offense(even if we had none lol) and dont have chemistry together. It's going to take time to get. And call me crazy but I still believe the team can make the playoffs. I think I'm way past the crazy line with that claim lol

Best poster on PSD Douglas

Quote Originally Posted by jericho View Post
    I get it I'm tired of losing as well. But cmon people we got like what 8 or 9 players that are new to the team. Dont know the offense(even if we had none lol) and dont have chemistry together. It's going to take time to get. And call me crazy but I still believe the team can make the playoffs. I think I'm way past the crazy line with that claim lol
    I think you crazy too but I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I think you crazy too but I love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's been a long time waiting lol

Best poster on PSD Douglas

Morris is a good player but will probably be traded mid season. Payton getting hurt means no legit PG, Smith and Frank are trash. Mavs robbed us and knew Smith was a nobody and Frank, as much as I wanna like him, he's too limited offensively. I never expected him to be good offensively, but thought he can be at least a below average offensive player with superior defensive skills, ala Patrick Beverly, but he can't even become below average, he's just pathetic on offense. Randle was a colossal disaster, every time he puts the ball on the floor and tries to go 1-on-1, it's an automatic turnover. And when his shot isn't falling, he's useless. Yeah he grabs boards and tries to facilitate, but this was a panic signing and he's been the number one reason why this team is trash. Portis is serviceable as a bench player, his inconsistent offense, 30 points one night and 2 the next show that he's better as a bench player. RJ, Mitch, and Knox are the building blocks, they're all studs. But even Knox needs to get better defensively, glad he's worked on his shot, thank God he did because the Knicks have no other threats from 3. Still I'd like to see him become at least marginal defensively. Don't know what to make of Trier as he seems to find his way in and out of Fiz's doghouse, how about some minutes for Ignas if he can't play Trier? Need perimeter threats. All in all, it's still a team in transition and without a coach who knows how to keep a consistent rotation. 25 wins is the ceiling, and they sure don't look like they're reaching the ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    Morris is a good player but will probably be traded mid season. Payton getting hurt means no legit PG, Smith and Frank are trash. Mavs robbed us and knew Smith was a nobody and Frank, as much as I wanna like him, he's too limited offensively. I never expected him to be good offensively, but thought he can be at least a below average offensive player with superior defensive skills, ala Patrick Beverly, but he can't even become below average, he's just pathetic on offense. Randle was a colossal disaster, every time he puts the ball on the floor and tries to go 1-on-1, it's an automatic turnover. And when his shot isn't falling, he's useless. Yeah he grabs boards and tries to facilitate, but this was a panic signing and he's been the number one reason why this team is trash. Portis is serviceable as a bench player, his inconsistent offense, 30 points one night and 2 the next show that he's better as a bench player. RJ, Mitch, and Knox are the building blocks, they're all studs. But even Knox needs to get better defensively, glad he's worked on his shot, thank God he did because the Knicks have no other threats from 3. Still I'd like to see him become at least marginal defensively. Don't know what to make of Trier as he seems to find his way in and out of Fiz's doghouse, how about some minutes for Ignas if he can't play Trier? Need perimeter threats. All in all, it's still a team in transition and without a coach who knows how to keep a consistent rotation. 25 wins is the ceiling, and they sure don't look like they're reaching the ceiling.
    Wow I agree with almost all of this and that's not good. The only thing i disagree with is calling anyone other then JR a building block. I like Knox, Frank, and Mitch but JR is the only one I would bet on being a legit NBA starter for 10 years. The other guys could be legit starters but seem just as likely to be decent bench players IMO. I also think the team has done a disservice to them and Fizdale by bringing in too many more established bench players for them to complete with. All those guys plus Trier and Dot should be getting and deserve mins on this team unless we are bringing in guys that we think are going to stick. Bringing in some short term guys for them to complete with and make the team a little more competitive is one thing. creating a glut where the guys we are looking to develop might not even deserve mins is another. Maybe we should just start Frank, Dot, RJ, Knox, and Mitch

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Knicks are not tanking, they are just bad from the front office, to the coach and all the way down.

Trust "The Process". Tanking till 2030

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast