Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Why is it that everybody but our owner can see that Gase is not a good coach? I mean it's just mind blowing. Every sports show today is talking about how bad Gase is and not just that but that it's becoming apparent that Darnold is starting to tune him out but we are going to being him back. I mean last night was once again not a good look with him just standing around looking at the play sheet and not even trying to be part of the team. It is just so frustrating.

Rippin' lips son!!

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    It really is everyone. I have yet to see someone, anyone, anywhere, make a positive comment on the job Gase has done.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    It really is everyone. I have yet to see someone, anyone, anywhere, make a positive comment on the job Gase has done.
    Yep but we've all resolved ourselves to the fact that he will be back next year as Chris Johnson has already said. Its just hope that a better roster next year will produce better results.

I want to know what the audio is of that video, where Darnold and Gase are arguing. Fales face is unreal and you can see the expression change dramatically.

Coaches and players argue. Not anything new but Darnold must have said something unusual for him based on Fales's reaction.

The scary part is, who would The Johnsons side with if it was a nasty argument? If needed, would the trade Sam or fire Gase?

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Yep but we've all resolved ourselves to the fact that he will be back next year as Chris Johnson has already said. Its just hope that a better roster next year will produce better results.
    It will but just enough better to get him another year. THat's the issue.

Would you trade Sam straight up for Dak, if offered?

I want to know what the audio is of that video, where Darnold and Gase are arguing. Fales face is unreal and you can see the expression change dramatically.

Coaches and players argue. Not anything new but Darnold must have said something unusual for him based on Fales's reaction.

The scary part is, who would The Johnsons side with if it was a nasty argument? If needed, would the trade Sam or fire Gase?
    When did it happen? Is there a video?
    I fell asleep for a little bit during the game
    When I woke up at some point in the late 3rd or maybe 4th, Sam seemed really frustrated and I thought I saw him roll his eyes

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Hell no
    #1 Dak is average...been saying it for years
    #2 Dak will be grossly overpaid

No

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    Nooooo

I would however trade Gase for him.
    Then trade Dak and our first rounder to the team with the first pick and draft Young.

So I guess there is a scenario in which Gase is useful, albeit an impossible fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    When did it happen? Is there a video?
    I fell asleep for a little bit during the game
    When I woke up at some point in the late 3rd or maybe 4th, Sam seemed really frustrated and I thought I saw him roll his eyes
    https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2019/1...e-jets-ravens/

Scroll down a bit to the video. It's quite funny for anyone who hasn't seen it. The funniest thing is Fales's face. Darnold and Gase are talking, it gets chippy. Sam says something as he turns his back, Fales jaw drops a little. Sam comes back and adds something, then turns away and Fales's mouth drops totally open.

I know this stuff happens all the time with players and coaches. But it shouldn't be happening with a 22 year old QB and the HC/QB Guru. It's a bit weird to me.

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2019/1...e-jets-ravens/

Scroll down a bit to the video. It's quite funny for anyone who hasn't seen it. The funniest thing is Fales's face. Darnold and Gase are talking, it gets chippy. Sam says something as he turns his back, Fales jaw drops a little. Sam comes back and adds something, then turns away and Fales's mouth drops totally open.

I know this stuff happens all the time with players and coaches. But it shouldn't be happening with a 22 year old QB and the HC/QB Guru. It's a bit weird to me.
    Yeah that was the exact moment I was talking about. It's just pathetic. And it was hilarious the look on the backups face haha! Like what credibility does Gase have to chew people out when he can't even competently do his own job? I think that's more where Darnold's frustration is coming from. Like a "who the **** are you" kinda deal.

Rippin' lips son!!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011