Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    The offence still clearly needs more Oline help, and I’m now convinced that Allen needs a true #1 WR. Brown dropped a couple big passes that a #1 would have caught.
    Brown has great chemistry with Allen and he’s the best option on the field, but he is being miscast as a #1. If you shore up the OL and add a serious receiving threat then I think Beasley and browns numbers can stay pretty similar and add in an extra 1000+ yards for that #1.

I think they can be super aggressive in FA OL again after they cut bait with the guys who haven’t been good enough, and I think you target WR with your first pick.

Singletary looks like the type of back that can handle everydown carries and he doesn’t get hit hard because he’s so shifty so he will have some big seasons for us. He isn’t even getting very good OL blocking right now. I would still target another RB around the 3rd/4th.

Right now my offseason looks like this.
    FA - OL.
    1st round draft WR
    2nd round DL
    3rd/4th round LB/RB.
    If the Bills had Hopkins, Devante Adams, or any true #1 Wr on the market, Allen still has to complete the pass to him down the field.

Yes Brown dropped one he should have had after Allen scrambled out of pressure. But lets not forget some of the designed plays, where the WR was open in the end zone, but Allen hit the back of the defender instead of throwing it over him and into the arms of our WR. I am at the games, WR's are open. Yesterday he threw a screen to Singletarry for ten yards, which is good, but Beasley was wide open for the TD. Whether Brown Beasley or whoever is #1 #2 #3, the passes by Allen this year cannot be counted on.

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    Your the only douche here Ripper. A keyboard warrior who feels the team cant do no wrong. A Homer that liked Allen so much at the draft, that you cant face the truth that he will not be our QB of the future. He will just be the QB here until the coach, or new coach realizes, he cannot throw long. He cannot hit a WR in stride and the team, who is last in yards after catch is not the WR's fault, it is the fault of the QB. As I said before, John Brown has never been covered 1;1 in Arizona or in Baltimore. He comes to Buffalo with Allen and he now is. This is because defenses know Allen cant throw long and they will take their chances 1;1, because odds are it will be overthrown or picked off.

Allen struggles every game our defense wins and you think 202 yards a game on average is acceptable, but then when previous QB's performed better you called it atrocious. Thats what kinda homer you are.

Vegas put the over and under on Allen at 191 per game. The EXPERTS, who control the NFL view him as a failure to put the number so low at 191, knowing all along the homers like you will bet the over. At the half way point, he is over (202), but as we saw yesterday, against the 28th worse pass defense at home, Allen will definitely finish under the 191 mark by the end of the year, and you will consider him a success.
    I've criticized this team plenty on this forum. I just don't see any reason why I should be miserable about my team being 6-2. I did like Allen in the draft, but Mayfield was the guy I was beating the drum for most here. I just didn't hate Allen and fixate on his completion percentage like so many others did. I bolded your that part of your post because it's honestly as far as I read. Continually telling you that you're a clown gets old.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    If the Bills had Hopkins, Devante Adams, or any true #1 Wr on the market, Allen still has to complete the pass to him down the field.

Yes Brown dropped one he should have had after Allen scrambled out of pressure. But lets not forget some of the designed plays, where the WR was open in the end zone, but Allen hit the back of the defender instead of throwing it over him and into the arms of our WR. I am at the games, WR's are open. Yesterday he threw a screen to Singletarry for ten yards, which is good, but Beasley was wide open for the TD. Whether Brown Beasley or whoever is #1 #2 #3, the passes by Allen this year cannot be counted on.
    Your obsession with Allen is weird.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123