Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Week 8: Washington Redskins (1-7) vs. Buffalo Bills (5-2)

Late making the thread because I haven't been around much.
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi Osaka • Angelique Kerber • Bianca Andreescu

Good game from both sides of the ball so far. Run defence is an issue again, but not enough of an issue to open things up for Haskins.

Run defense has been an issue for the last 10 years. We'll fix it one day, right? lol
    Chicago Cubs • Chicago Blackhawks • Buffalo Bills • Southern Illinois University Salukis

Haskins has worked from way too clean of a pocket today.

At this point I see the rest of the season almost as practise for the playoffs. This team is making the playoffs barring an injury to Allen or a few major injuries elsewhere on the team.

I’m just looking for our key cogs to have a great season and establish themselves further. Oliver needs to have a break out game and get rolling, and we need Allen to keep improving.
    The offence needs to be tighter and but they’ve been amazing all season in the red zone.

I’m happy to see them running the ball more now. I hope they keep it up for the rest of the season.

The red zone efficiency of the offense has been beyond what I think any of us thought they could do. For all of the criticism that Allen takes, he's put the ball in the end zone when it mattered more times than not.

The next step for Allen (next season) is to be able to use his eyes to fool the defence. I see way too much of him staring a guy down.
    If you think he will be open eventually, then just look else where for a second and go back to him when you think he will be open.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    The red zone efficiency of the offense has been beyond what I think any of us thought they could do. For all of the criticism that Allen takes, he's put the ball in the end zone when it mattered more times than not.
    That was an issue with tyrod.

There should have been 2 flags thrown on that 3rd down play. Bs.

Quote Originally Posted by ChongInc. View Post
    The next step for Allen (next season) is to be able to use his eyes to fool the defence. I see way too much of him staring a guy down.
    If you think he will be open eventually, then just look else where for a second and go back to him when you think he will be open.
    My biggest issue is probably the happy feet. I see a QB who needs to calm down in the pocket. Doesn't help that he's seeing so much pressure. One of the most pressured QBs in the league.

People actually thought the Jets were a better team. lol

It’s sad, against the 28th ranked passing defense, Allen can’t complete the long ball and has 120 yards. Haskins, in his first ever start, against our D on the Road, same yards. Despite letting Oeterson run, Thank god we have a defense.

Have yourself a day Devin!

Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    It’s sad, against the 28th ranked passing defense, Allen can’t complete the long ball and has 120 yards. Haskins, in his first ever start, against our D on the Road, same yards. Despite letting Oeterson run, Thank god we have a defense.
    I'm convinced you root for a loss every Sunday. You are a strange guy.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast