Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 24
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943

    Week 9: Cleveland Browns (2-5) @ Denver Broncos (2-6) 11/3 4:25 PM ET

    vs



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943
    No flacco. But a guy who hasn't had a regular season snap ever..even though he's been in the league for like 4 years.

    Well...no flacco....so lets have at it.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,404
    With the Flacco era over, I've got hope again lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,404
    What a catch by Sutton!

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,404
    This is what I've been saying folks... Scangs had not been the biggest issue with this offense.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943
    How hard is it to find a ****in punter that can punt in altitude??

    I swear Wadman has some of the most horrific punts this league has to offer.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943
    not sure how baker didn't convert that....BUT I'll take it.

    Got to find a way to move the ball down the field here....and pick up a score..that would be dope too

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,404
    This is why I've been so hard on Flacco. Look at this offense hum with a QB that's willing to sling it!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943
    holy ****...we have scored over 20 points!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    This is why I've been so hard on Flacco. Look at this offense hum with a QB that's willing to sling it!
    Got to give you props man.

    You called it. Flacco was holding this unit back.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943
    the drive started at the 5 too!!

    What a drive from Brandon Allen!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,404
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Got to give you props man.

    You called it. Flacco was holding this unit back.
    Allen's playing FAR better than I ever imagined he would have. I didn't expect it to be completely night and day tbh, but it's been so clear that Flacco was a bad fit for a Shanahan/Scangs offense that we want to run. There's still some big differences between their ideology and Kubiak's, and it's why Kyle Shanahan and Scangarello would never want a guy like Flacco, but he would look decent in a Kubiak ran offense.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    19,404
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    the drive started at the 5 too!!

    What a drive from Brandon Allen!
    Dude that rollout pass to Fant was a beauty!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943
    and the defense letting them right back in it...

    though Nick Chubb is a monster back there.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    97,943
    Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Allen's playing FAR better than I ever imagined he would have. I didn't expect it to be completely night and day tbh, but it's been so clear that Flacco was a bad fit for a Shanahan/Scangs offense that we want to run. There's still some big differences between their ideology and Kubiak's, and it's why Kyle Shanahan and Scangarello would never want a guy like Flacco, but he would look decent in a Kubiak ran offense.
    if we lose this one it definitely wasn't because of Brandon Allen. Everything considered...the kid did masterfully out there for his first start ever

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •