Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

VKM's "disagreement" in Riyadh

Ringside News is speculating that the mechanical issue on the plane for the talent in Riyadh is a cover up for some kind of argument or disagreement that VKM had, no word on what that is yet. But he, Hogan, Lesnar and a few other people got away in a private jet before the plane for the rest of the talent was grounded.

I figured that this is absolutely newsworthy, so please post any updates or speculation when they come out

I think that the Iron Sheik was behind a plot to hold the whole WWE in Riyadh,KAS for a handsome ransom to be paid to him and Skandor Akbar by Vince and Hogan.

There are some reports that the Saudis haven't paid the WWE for the last 2 PPVs hosted there. If that's indeed true, maybe that will teach Vince not to take dirty money from a government that is subhuman. I doubt it though.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    There are some reports that the Saudis haven't paid the WWE for the last 2 PPVs hosted there. If that's indeed true, maybe that will teach Vince not to take dirty money from a government that is subhuman. I doubt it though.
    Money is money to Vince. Until someone with more money or influence tells him he shouldn't do it, he will continue to do it.

I'm only seeing the report about not being paid from Ringside News and all offense intended to them but I don't trust them as far as I could throw Brock Lesnar.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I'm only seeing the report about not being paid from Ringside News and all offense intended to them but I don't trust them as far as I could throw Brock Lesnar.
    How do we know you can't toss Brock all the way across the street?

Quote Originally Posted by _Supreme_ View Post
    How do we know you can't toss Brock all the way across the street?
    There are some things that you just know. I know my size and strength and I know his size and strength and can do the math LOL.
    ______

I wasn't sure this warranted it's own thread since it's 100% speculation and no news reporting to it. But this might end up becoming its own thread down the road if there is more meat to this story.

Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

To be fair Ringside is just covering what has been said by Dave Meltzer, Brad Shepard, etc. I get it. Not everything reported is actual news but isn't that what wrestling is about? What's a shoot? What's a work? I honestly think this is probably true.
    Last edited by metswon69; 11-03-2019 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    To be fair Ringside is just covering what has been said by Dave Meltzer, Brad Shepard, etc. I get it. Not everything reported is actual news but isn't that what wrestling is about? What's a shoot? What's a work? I honestly think this is probably true.
    That's the problem. So much of wrestling reporting is a circle jerk. One person says it and then everyone starts reporting it.
    _____

That's the problem. So much of wrestling reporting is a circle jerk. One person says it and then everyone starts reporting it.
    Yeah I don't like it either because its easy to work yourself into a shoot. Or shoot yourself into a work. What made wrestling interesting all those years also frustrates the **** out of me.

I do believe that there is something more to this than mechanical issues as to why all those wrestlers couldn't leave Saudi Arabia.

I think that WWE will prohibit any wrestlers and employees from commenting on the situation. We probably wont know exactly what happened until a few years down the line when some wrestlers and employees are not with WWE anymore.

Too many what Ifs

I don't see how WWE can convince enough performers to go to an next Crown Jewel event, if there is another one. This is why WWE should not be dealing with scumbags like Saudi Arabia.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I don't see how WWE can convince enough performers to go to an next Crown Jewel event, if there is another one. This is why WWE should not be dealing with scumbags like Saudi Arabia.
    I was literally just starting to come around on this whole thing. The women's match was a big movement of the ball down field and then this pushes it back 15 yards.
    _____

There are some things that you just know. I know my size and strength and I know his size and strength and can do the math LOL.
    ______

I wasn't sure this warranted it's own thread since it's 100% speculation and no news reporting to it. But this might end up becoming its own thread down the road if there is more meat to this story.

And I am sure you don't want to take an F-5 on the street either dbroncos!
    Eichel Tower

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    And I am sure you don't want to take an F-5 on the street either dbroncos!
    That I do not. Have you seen Joe Rogan's standup about Brock? It's very funny.
    _____

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast