Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: wwe 2k20

wwe 2k20

I'm not a big Video Game fan but after watching Youtube videos on how bad it is, I feel like going out there and buying a PS4 and the game just too see how bad it really is.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

Me: 2K20 is so broke...

Crowd: how broke is it?

Me: 2K20 is so broke that it can't even afford to buy itself.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

If you are a big gamer you know that all games that are released are crappy. they all have glitches and stuff because they are rushing production. then a month or so in they release a patch and it fixes most of it.

Madden is notorious for this.

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    If you are a big gamer you know that all games that are released are crappy. they all have glitches and stuff because they are rushing production. then a month or so in they release a patch and it fixes most of it.

Oh I'm just messing around. I came up with that joke and made myself laugh at a bit too much at work but was very proud of it. I have a Switch and only have three games: Pokemon, Crash Bandicoot (the 1-3 collection that I grew up on), and NBA 2K19 since it was on super sale on Amazon. NOBODY would call me a gamer unless they wanted everyone who knows me to laugh at them and never stop. I'll put it this way, the last game that I played with any regularity was the original Halo for context. I do still play games from time to time, but it is very infrequent.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Oh I'm just messing around. I came up with that joke and made myself laugh at a bit too much at work but was very proud of it. I have a Switch and only have three games: Pokemon, Crash Bandicoot (the 1-3 collection that I grew up on), and NBA 2K19 since it was on super sale on Amazon. NOBODY would call me a gamer unless they wanted everyone who knows me to laugh at them and never stop. I'll put it this way, the last game that I played with any regularity was the original Halo for context. I do still play games from time to time, but it is very infrequent.
    oh no I was saying anything about you joking. I got a chuckle out of your joke, I more was saying that games being crappy is pretty much the norm anymore.

Oh and I do have to scratch that comment. Because I did play the second Assassin's Creed a whole lot. That was after Halo by a good bit.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post

There are Day One patches of course, but this game release was inexcusable. If this was pre-online games, this release would go down as worse than the N64 Superman game, which is arguably the worst game ever.

When you have this many bugs or issues, it's a franchise killer. Battlefront II had their own issues that were not in development, but they caused many to abandon the game. Mass Effect is now dead in the water because of the animation issues with Andromeda. For a company like 2K to release this is really, really bad.

Completely agree this game is awful, full of problems and will hurt the franchise for future years.
    Games do have some minor glitches when first coming out but not like this, I have never played something this bad.

Games should go through several years of using the same basic back end. All yearly releases should be bug fixes and roster updates.
    _____

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Games should go through several years of using the same basic back end. All yearly releases should be bug fixes and roster updates.
    then they wouldn't be able to charge you $60 for the game that they call brand new but is really just a previous version with a couple of minor updates.

I was reading that Yukes (the games main developer) left 2K after 2K19. That makes a lot of sense to why the game would be filled with bugs, glitches, etc. Ah well, that's on WWE. Give us a mediocre tv product, give us a mediocre video game. No reason to push back a release on a broken game right? Got to make that money.