Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,741
    He's a punchline now. Not even his fanboys can defend his behavior. He's basically the Hillary Clinton of sports, which makes sense since he campaigned for her. Glad this bizarre SJW worldview is crumbling before our eyes, such a stupid thing couldn't exist more than 5 years anyway.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    The 6
    Posts
    25,172
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    Let it happen. Hopefully hell **** off.
    Lol true dat

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,939
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    He's a punchline now. Not even his fanboys can defend his behavior. He's basically the Hillary Clinton of sports, which makes sense since he campaigned for her. Glad this bizarre SJW worldview is crumbling before our eyes, such a stupid thing couldn't exist more than 5 years anyway.
    honestly the biggest punchline I see these days are people who complain about SJWs, they're a complete joke.

    these days if a woman does ****ing ANYTHING in a movie they're there *****ing about SJWs
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,532
    LeBron got a pass for his China comments? Lol

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,741
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    honestly the biggest punchline I see these days are people who complain about SJWs, they're a complete joke.

    these days if a woman does ****ing ANYTHING in a movie they're there *****ing about SJWs
    Uh huh.... so the biggest issue here isn't millionaire sellouts or the fact that global capital is totally cool with (even probably adores) China's system of tyranny but rather the fact that there is some nebulous group of people who say mean things about your favorite Hollywood movies and female stars.

    Want a tip bro? Quit watching TV. I have a feeling it would improve every facet of your life.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    9,820
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    honestly the biggest punchline I see these days are people who complain about SJWs, they're a complete joke.

    these days if a woman does ****ing ANYTHING in a movie they're there *****ing about SJWs
    Well said.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    From 303 to the 614
    Posts
    8,923
    yeah, he might as well just close down his school and all of his charities bc china

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    4,939
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Uh huh.... so the biggest issue here isn't millionaire sellouts or the fact that global capital is totally cool with (even probably adores) China's system of tyranny but rather the fact that there is some nebulous group of people who say mean things about your favorite Hollywood movies and female stars.

    Want a tip bro? Quit watching TV. I have a feeling it would improve every facet of your life.
    holy strawman batman
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

    When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    It's damning. Dude is a total sell-out and pretty much says: "**** human rights. I only care about myself" and get's a pass for being a selfish individual.. If Donald trump said he said, the media would be all over his ***. But lebron says it and gets a pass. Dude has turned me off from the sport.
    Bc this whole world is nothing but bull$ht and will only get worse....

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Want a tip bro? Quit watching TV. I have a feeling it would improve every facet of your life.
    A tip for everyone...

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    In the gym
    Posts
    2,576
    Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    yeah, he might as well just close down his school and all of his charities bc china
    Not bc of China but bc of Bron. Period...

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Metroplex
    Posts
    2,398
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    LeBron was wrong but at the same time he isn't getting as criticized because of the fact that he is LeBron...if it were any other player they would be getting raked through the coals even worse
    Total strawman the premise that he isnt getting criticized.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Central VA
    Posts
    12,249
    Lebron got a pass? All I saw was him getting criticized for it everywhere, then they criticized him for disrespecting the country and national anthem when he stepped out of the line and yelled "lets go" as the last couple words of the anthem was being performed opening night... like many many many other athletes across sports do. I never saw it live, but from what I read it sounded like he was in like lay-up lines while the anthem was being performed so I had to find the video.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

    HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

    2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    31,532
    Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    holy strawman batman
    Only flea could manage to take a conversation about LeBron James and use it to bash Hillary and SJWs lol

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    11,741
    Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    Only flea could manage to take a conversation about LeBron James and use it to bash Hillary and SJWs lol
    Woke SJW dogma is a joke now but I have no doubt you'll find some new, if less heavily media-promoted, ideology to satisfy your deep emotional dissonances. I could see you just as likely as an evangelical Christian as I could a Salafist. If only our society had a healthy outlet for people like you.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •