Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 38
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NYC
    Posts
    19,552

    11/11 NBA Game Thread


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    celtics announcer might be the most bias announcer ever holy ****

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    brown just elbowed doncic in the face... knocks him down..... draws blood and its a foul on doncic and they wont even review it... lmfao


    Crickets from the announcer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,595
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    celtics announcer might be the most bias announcer ever holy ****
    It's all about the Tommy points!

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    It's all about the Tommy points!

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    i have listened to sixer/knicks/laker etc games and non of them are as bad as this old dude... the other guy is cool and when the old dude goes off he just sits there in silence and calls the play.... marcus smart literally just assaulted doncic and no foul was called and the dude says that is just good hard basketball xD

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    20,595
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i have listened to sixer/knicks/laker etc games and non of them are as bad as this old dude... the other guy is cool and when the old dude goes off he just sits there in silence and calls the play.... marcus smart literally just assaulted doncic and no foul was called and the dude says that is just good hard basketball xD
    Lol yeah he is as biased as they come.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    Quote Originally Posted by aman_13 View Post
    Lol yeah he is as biased as they come.

    Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
    i mean i get it but its so shocking... Id be mad if my home team announcers werent biased to a point but this is nuts lmfao

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    the only reason the mavs are in this is because tatum and his awful shooting.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    kobe has destroyed tatum.... my god his shooting is ****ing hilarious... celtics need to fine him if he goes near kobe anymore. After this game tatum will likely be a 30 plus percent shooter xD

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    1-17... keep shooting kid... kobe would

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696


    unbias announcer and officating guy.... its a flag 1

    old bias guy... i agree with you

    unbias announcer REALLY? I thought you would be screaming for a flag 2 and him to be arrested lmfao

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    celtics just play smart basketball man.... i wish we had a coach as good as BS

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    23,124
    Tatum 1-18 but since he got a W nobody will talk about it. If ingram did that, it'd be all over the news since it wouldve been with the lakers lmfao.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    110,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Tatum 1-18 but since he got a W nobody will talk about it. If ingram did that, it'd be all over the news since it wouldve been with the lakers lmfao.
    tatum is insanely overrated man

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    23,124
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    tatum is insanely overrated man
    "he proved it in a playoff series tho"


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •