Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Woke SJW dogma is a joke now but I have no doubt you'll find some new, if less heavily media-promoted, ideology to satisfy your deep emotional dissonances. I could see you just as likely as an evangelical Christian as I could a Salafist. If only our society had a healthy outlet for people like you.
    "everyone who I don't like is a SJW!"

Your act is old, come up with a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    It's damning. Dude is a total sell-out and pretty much says: "**** human rights. I only care about myself" and get's a pass for being a selfish individual.. If Donald trump said he said, the media would be all over his ***. But lebron says it and gets a pass. Dude has turned me off from the sport.
    As long as the liberal media continues to ignore the atrocities and human rights violations taking place in China LeBron will be given a pass, as will any celebrity/athlete who chooses to stay quiet on the issue. This is called hypocrisy.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Woke SJW dogma is a joke now but I have no doubt you'll find some new, if less heavily media-promoted, ideology to satisfy your deep emotional dissonances. I could see you just as likely as an evangelical Christian as I could a Salafist. If only our society had a healthy outlet for people like you.
    why don't you go cry somewhere because they're making a bird's of prey movie. totally unacceptable to have a comic book movie with a female lead! clearly the work of sjws
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    It's different now than it was.

When he won the second one, Giants fans are here we're outside of their minds.
    That quote always cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by basch152 View Post
    why don't you go cry somewhere because they're making a bird's of prey movie. totally unacceptable to have a comic book movie with a female lead! clearly the work of sjws
    Bro I'm embarrassed for you. I don't know anything about comic books or their movies, much less would I get emotionally involved in how people feel about them even if I did care about comic books. Are you some sort of Kevin Smith wannabe manchild?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123