Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    Looks like a BS injury seemed to come out of nowhere for D lo for tonight? could this mean they are close- or just want to hear out offers? Or do you think the injury is legit?
    Doesn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Doesn't matter.
    LOL- this, and you think its crazy when i consider the possibility that an injury is BS

LOL- this, and you think its crazy when i consider the possibility that an injury is BS
    You make bizarre statements all the time. I think you are generally saying crazy things.

So the rumors that the Wolves offering their 2020 first round pick along with the Nets' first round pick, which they would get from trading Covington, for Russell. Their first round pick would probably be a top 5 pick and the Nets' pick would be in that 15-20 range. They don't mention which players would be involved in order to make the salaries work since both teams are over the cap. Combine those picks with their own pick, and that would give them a lot of assets to move in order to try a gain another star player this Summer.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    So the rumors that the Wolves offering their 2020 first round pick along with the Nets' first round pick, which they would get from trading Covington, for Russell. Their first round pick would probably be a top 5 pick and the Nets' pick would be in that 15-20 range. They don't mention which players would be involved in order to make the salaries work since both teams are over the cap. Combine those picks with their own pick, and that would give them a lot of assets to move in order to try a gain another star player this Summer.
    The player would be Wiggins
    Please do this trade. Draft Wiseman and Edward's and We Are Set!!!

Thereís no way we turn Dlo into Wiggins, their top 10 pick and the nets pick

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    If we did though omg!

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    well its a weak draft..... but if we have 2 top 10 picks and a mid 1st round- we should be able to find something. T wolves know if they wait until the summer and fail to get d lo- then townes could walk. So overpaying now might make sense.

trade talks are heating up..... doesnt look like the warriors are interested in townes though. All im hearing is wiggins and multiple 1st round picks in a garbage draft.

Quote Originally Posted by WestCoastSportz View Post
    Yes please

trade talks are heating up..... doesnt look like the warriors are interested in townes though. All im hearing is wiggins and multiple 1st round picks in a garbage draft.
    I wish I was the draft expert you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I wish I was the draft expert you are.
    do you know a single source who honestly believes this to be an above average draft?

Wolves fan (Sadly)

We donít have any risk of losing Towns, he canít walk, he is under contract through 2024. So we have another 4 years of him. He could hypothetically force his way out, but we are at least two years from that conversation. Also, Paul George got OKC 5 draft picks, Westbrook got OKC 4 first rounders and 2 first round swaps with his horrible contract. Paul George only has 1 more year after this. My point, if we were to trade Towns, you can start the bidding at 5 first rounders in 2 years... there would still be two years left.

In the proposed trade Covington was going to the Rockets, Wiggins to you guys. I would not be willing to give up the #5 pick, but the nets pick sure and a future first round swap plus a second.

Giving up Wiggins, a top 5 pick, and a #20 pick is too much. Iíd do Wiggins, #20, a second round pick, and Josh Okogie.

Quote Originally Posted by Burrzy View Post
    Wolves fan (Sadly)

We donít have any risk of losing Towns, he canít walk, he is under contract through 2024. So we have another 4 years of him. He could hypothetically force his way out, but we are at least two years from that conversation. Also, Paul George got OKC 5 draft picks, Westbrook got OKC 4 first rounders and 2 first round swaps with his horrible contract. Paul George only has 1 more year after this. My point, if we were to trade Towns, you can start the bidding at 5 first rounders in 2 years... there would still be two years left.

In the proposed trade Covington was going to the Rockets, Wiggins to you guys. I would not be willing to give up the #5 pick, but the nets pick sure and a future first round swap plus a second.

Giving up Wiggins, a top 5 pick, and a #20 pick is too much. Iíd do Wiggins, #20, a second round pick, and Josh Okogie.
    from what im hearing the twolves 2020 pick is definitely in the package, and the warriors are turning that package down.... and t wolves are still trying to up the offer (via 3rd and 4th teams). I honestly dont think d lo is that great.... but considering this yrs draft isnt a great one and the twolves arent gonna get stars via free agency- there may be pressure to overpay for D Lo in an effort to keep your franchise player happy.

also whats working against the twolves in this potential trade is that it appears nothing is being offered to the warriors that wont be available on draft night or in July. Warriors arent in a playoff push so they dont need pieces to contend this year.....

Unfortunately for the twolves.... its possible that the trade market competition for d lo might increase this summer.... and the twolves already missed out on him last summer..... if there is a deal to be made to secure him, t wolves want to do it now.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast