Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Ideas

Trade Ideas

Thought Iíd just create a thread because a trade must and will happen once available

This article on the psd home page gives some insight into good trades for the Warriors

https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/11/02...ngelo-russell/

That Denver trade is fire and so is the Knicks trade. All of those players would flourish under Curry and Draymonds leadership and this championship culture.

Harris, Michael Porter Junior, 1st Rounder and other for Deangelo Russel

Or a trade with the Knicks for Kevin Knox, Marcus Morris, Herbangomez, and Frank the frenchguy Nikitina for DLo

Trade DLo to the Raptors

Raptors trade away Serge Ibaka, Patrick McCaw, OG Anunoby, Norman Powell, First-Round Pick for DíAngelo Russell

D'Lo on the Raptors...you pair him up with Lowry, Siakam, VanVleet, Gasol, etc.

Or straight up 1 for 1 D Angelo Russell to the Detroit Pistons for Andre Drummond

Another guy that could be put on the trade block is Alec Burks. He's making around $2M this year and the way he's playing, the Warriors won't be able to afford to re-sign him. Good solid bench players are making $10-13M a year and I think Burks may try to cash in next season.

Might be worth the gamble to trade him for a young Euro who hasn't gotten much playing time yet or another young player that is still developing. Someone like Dragan Bender. Some are already calling him bust since he was drafted in 2016, but forget he's still only 22 years old. Or some other young player that a team has already given up on.

im hearing that the twolves are "intensifying" the effort to get D Lo. I have read like 3 or 4 articles about it but none of them list any trade scenerios or possible packages. LOL Im kind of wondering if they are upping their offers or if they are just offering the same crap again and again but talking louder on the phone?

Either way- the reports really dont seem to be giving any type of real information

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    im hearing that the twolves are "intensifying" the effort to get D Lo. I have read like 3 or 4 articles about it but none of them list any trade scenerios or possible packages. LOL Im kind of wondering if they are upping their offers or if they are just offering the same crap again and again but talking louder on the phone?

Either way- the reports really dont seem to be giving any type of real information
    Maybe they are adding more and more draft picks?

They want DLo because they think that will keep Towns in town.

Wiggins, Covington, Okogie for DLo I think I'd jump on.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

valid points.... but all speculation and the writer didnt suggest any of that?

just a shoddy job digging into the story and kind of a waste of a report

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post

Itís be tough but I go with that deal as well. Then hopefully draft Wiseman or best player available have Wiggins start with Covington as Paschal manning the 2nd unit.

valid points.... but all speculation and the writer didnt suggest any of that?

just a shoddy job digging into the story and kind of a waste of a report
    Sports media, like the media in general, is perfectly willing to lie to generate clicks.

The best package for D-Lo will probably come in the Summer before the draft when the Warriors find out when they'll be picking. Thus far, they're slated to get the first overall pick. At that time, they could hear which players are unhappy with their situations. Who knows, maybe Giannis will be telling the Bucks he won't re-sign if they don't at least make it to the Finals this year. D-Lo and that draft pick for Giannis would be a hell of a package for the Bucks. The Warriors would inherit Giannis' Bird Rights.

How badly do the T-Wolves want D-Lo to team up with KAT? Would they take D-Lo and Burks for Wiggins and their 2020 first round pick, which should be a top 10 pick?

Maybe even someone like Embiid may demand a trade if things don't get better in Philly. He's oft-injured, but maybe its just bad luck. They're currently 6th in the East which I think is an underperformance. Would you do D-Lo and the 2020 draft pick for a 25 year old Embiid? D-Lo would give them something they don't have, besides Embiid, and thats a proven scorer. Wiseman could be their replacement in the middle. Simmons, Russell, Harris, Horford and Wiseman would still be a great line up in the East. Curry, Thompson, Green and Embiid would be a team to reckon with, even in the West.

Heard this on The Butcher Shop: DLo for Drummond straight up.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post
    Heard this on The Butcher Shop: DLo for Drummond straight up.
    I heard the pistons would consider trading drummond for a 1st round pick. not sure if theyd do it for any first round pick or if theyd want a top 8 or something. Unfortunately his salary would make it a no go for the dubs

interesting- a lot of reports coming out saying that the twolves have offered wiggins for D Lo, and saying that shows the t wolves want D lo really bad.

IMO- wiggins for D lo is the 1 for 1 trade that would have likely come up 1st if any type of discussion were to happen. Just seems to be the simplest way to make any sense.

Seeing as the warriors had no interest in that trade... here are my thoughts on their possible thinking

1) The warriors value d lo as more of a benefit on their team than they would value wiggins

2) The warriors think they could get more for D Lo from other teams/ or they think the right time to trade d lo is this summer when other teams have a better idea of their cap situations and rookies have been drafted.

3) They think they could get more for D lo from the twolves because the twolves really want d lo

I heard the pistons would consider trading drummond for a 1st round pick. not sure if theyd do it for any first round pick or if theyd want a top 8 or something. Unfortunately his salary would make it a no go for the dubs
    I don't want Drummond for a 2nd round pick, let alone a top 4 pick.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast