Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Trade Ideas

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Just FYI this is a free agency thread and the TPE is only for trades.

Marcus Smart, Oubre, Covington are no brainers if they can make reasonable trades for them into the TPE. I'm not sure how many more are obvious fits that are "worth it".
    How do you feel about Drew Gordon?

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    How do you feel about Drew Gordon?
    I feel like he barely played in the NBA 5 years ago and wasn't good enough to make it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I feel like he barely played in the NBA 5 years ago and wasn't good enough to make it.
    Oops, I meant his brother Aaron. I thought drew played in the league around 2011 or something.

Bradley Beal to the Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Bradley Beal to the Warriors
    Link?

Who did the warriors trade to get him?

Oops, I meant his brother Aaron. I thought drew played in the league around 2011 or something.
    He’d be interesting but it comes down to the price

Wiggins, Paschell for Warren, Turner & McConnell
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think that deal would need to include the pick, and even then- Pacers might think they could do better. I just dont think Wiggins is viewed as a quality asset by most teams. Heck- warriors seem to like him more than most- and as fans we were more interested in the draft pick that accompanied him in the deal than adding wiggins to the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I think that deal would need to include the pick, and even then- Pacers might think they could do better. I just dont think Wiggins is viewed as a quality asset by most teams. Heck- warriors seem to like him more than most- and as fans we were more interested in the draft pick that accompanied him in the deal than adding wiggins to the roster.
    I agree I think the Pacers would want n2 or the wolves pick in 2021 and at the point I wouldn’t be interested.

Looks like Kelly Oubre has become less likely to be available to the warriors using the TPE. He was just dealt to OKC in the chris paul trade. Too bad, limited number of players warriors would look to use that on... and i think oubre was on the top of that list.

Offseason is getting interesting though.

-^ my first reaction thought to the trade as well. Would’ve loved to have had Oubre on this squads.

Is he still eligible? Pretty good trade for OKC regarding additional wing depth. I wonder if they keep Schroder?

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    -^ my first reaction thought to the trade as well. Would’ve loved to have had Oubre on this squads.

Is he still eligible? Pretty good trade for OKC regarding additional wing depth. I wonder if they keep Schroder?
    I think scroder is headed to the lakers.... which means warriors might pick up avery bradley on the cheap. They still really need a back up 3 though.

I think we should target Ricky Rubio. He’d be perfect for the second unit. The new Livingston. Can run the show. Can also defend and play with Curry. Would be cheaper get too

Looks like Kelly Oubre has become less likely to be available to the warriors using the TPE. He was just dealt to OKC in the chris paul trade. Too bad, limited number of players warriors would look to use that on... and i think oubre was on the top of that list.

Offseason is getting interesting though.
    Yeah, I would guess Oubre has a chance to stick in OKC, then again they have a few expiring contracts they may still be looking to move and Kelly is one of those. Unfortunately there may be restrictions on trading him again

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    I think we should target Ricky Rubio. He’d be perfect for the second unit. The new Livingston. Can run the show. Can also defend and play with Curry. Would be cheaper get too
    if schroder is going to the lakers..... the thunder may plan on starting rubio. BTW- the thunder have some serious draft stock over the next 5 or 6 yrs.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast