Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    why do u guys even come in here to talk about the bears if all u have is a pathetically depressed attitude. u wonder why this forum is dying...... the moderator is the bigest Mitch hatter around.....the Forum is basically full of depressing trolls. i mean if I went into the Knicks forum and talked the **** u guys talk about your own team.... i would get baned for trolling. I mean why are u guys wasting your time if you truely think this season is shot with mitch.

go play with your kids
    Go find a girl or guy .....
    go make some freinds

and stop wasting your time being a whiney little ***** in here.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

I wish Mitch wasnít playing with that damn harness thatís limiting him . I know heís been bad but I know he can play better because heís shown it. Hope he can play the best he can while being limited and stop doing bad habits . Just gotta bring comp for next year and improve our o line play . Matt needs to step it as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    We already know based off of ~5 games with Daniel.
    I mean, not consistently or over a long period of time though. It seems like the playbook is more expanded with Daniel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    why do u guys even come in here to talk about the bears if all u have is a pathetically depressed attitude. u wonder why this forum is dying...... the moderator is the bigest Mitch hatter around.....the Forum is basically full of depressing trolls. i mean if I went into the Knicks forum and talked the **** u guys talk about your own team.... i would get baned for trolling. I mean why are u guys wasting your time if you truely think this season is shot with mitch.

go play with your kids
    go make some freinds

Why does anyone have to have any kind of attitude? It's been a disappointing year. Being frustrated and disappointed is not trolling. There's been plenty of good discussion overall. The Bears kind of deserve the response they're getting with the expectations that were set. We're 7 games into the year and the Bears are already basically mathematically eliminated from contention for crying out loud.

Don't make judgements about other peoples lives, how about that.

go play with your kids
    go make some freinds

Pot calling the kettle black

Quote Originally Posted by DaBear View Post
    Pot calling the kettle black
    Lol, no kidding.

His post reads like, "stop whining! I'm gonna whine about your whining and belittle you all at the same time."

Keep it classy Kyben.

Anyway, Bears lose 24-10... something like that. Then people blame Nagy despite Mitch sailing half his throws, probably missing 2-3 wide open ones that would have led to huge gains.

go play with your kids
    go make some freinds

lol. Well said and i agree..but people have the freedom to do & say what they want on here.

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Anyway, Bears lose 24-10... something like that. Then people blame Nagy despite Mitch sailing half his throws, probably missing 2-3 wide open ones that would have led to huge gains.
    Honestly, theyíre both bad. Maybe thatís slight hyperbole, but not really. Nagy has been terrible. Mitch, obviously, has been garbage. Nagy just isnít all that adaptable. He wants to win with his system, and his way, instead of playing free and not confined to one certain way of doing things. Heís stubborn, and he has classic smartest guy in the room syndrome.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Honestly, theyíre both bad. Maybe thatís slight hyperbole, but not really. Nagy has been terrible. Mitch, obviously, has been garbage. Nagy just isnít all that adaptable. He wants to win with his system, and his way, instead of playing free and not confined to one certain way of doing things. Heís stubborn, and he has classic smartest guy in the room syndrome.
    Was mostly kidding. I disagree on him being terrible. He hasn't been great, but he's soooo handcuffed by Mitchell it's crazy. A few drives each game are just pissed away by his inaccuracy/incompetence.

We're just at the point where fans are looking for a scapegoat after every disappointing loss and when Navy makes a questionable decision it's easy to shift the blame. I get it, don't necessarily agree with it though.

The biggest problem, as it's been all season, is still horrendous QB play. Everything else is going to look bad offensively when a defense has zero respect for your QB.

I'm not saying Nagy, the OL, or WR's not named ARob are blameless. But, just average QB play (completing simple passes, leading receivers, not pooping yourself in the face of pressure) makes life easier on all of them. Great QB play masks a lot of deficiencies, like we've seen forever from Rodgers. Not expecting that, probably ever from the Bears, but ****ing average is a big step up from what we've gotten from Trubisky this season.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-03-2019 at 12:30 AM.

Week 9 : Bears (3-4) @ Eagles (4-4)

Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Was mostly kidding. I disagree on him being terrible. He hasn't been great, but he's soooo handcuffed by Mitchell it's crazy. A few drives each game are just pissed away by his inaccuracy/incompetence.

We're just at the point where fans are looking for a scapegoat after every disappointing loss and when Navy makes a questionable decision it's easy to shift the blame. I get it, don't necessarily agree with it though.

The biggest problem, as it's been all season, is still horrendous QB play. Everything else is going to look bad offensively when a defense has zero respect for your QB.

I'm not saying Nagy, the OL, or WR's not named ARob are blameless. But, just average QB play (completing simple passes, leading receivers, not pooping yourself in the face of pressure) makes life easier on all of them. Great QB play masks a lot of deficiencies, like we've seen forever from Rodgers. Not expecting that, probably ever from the Bears, but ****ing average is a big step up from what we've gotten from Trubisky this season.
    I mean, taking the stance that Nagy canít be called terrible because he doesnít have a real QB is fair. But most good coaches, would have realized this a long time ago and adapted a system to best fit his QB. They wouldnít skip pre season, throw 50+ times against the Packers, run 7 times (mostly gadget plays) against the Saints, or go completely away from what was working against the Chargers. Would he look better with a great QB? Of course. Has he been good with his current personnel? Not even close.

https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...698636288?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I mean, taking the stance that Nagy canít be called terrible because he doesnít have a real QB is fair. But most good coaches, would have realized this a long time ago and adapted a system to best fit his QB.
    I truly don't know what system, if any, fits Trubisky. He's inaccurate to every level, poops himself at the slightest bit of pressure, and barely goes through reads. I suppose you can make the argument that they go extremely run heavy, but unless Trubisky proves he can do anything off of play action, that's going to be easy stop eventually too.
    They wouldnít skip pre season,
    I find this take funny. Everyone loved it when nobody was getting hurt and it's something virtually every team does (to some extent) now. I really doubt preseason would have made any difference for Trubisky anyway.
    throw 50+ times against the Packers, run 7 times (mostly gadget plays) against the Saints, or go completely away from what was working against the Chargers.
    My opinion on Nagy is that he designs some nice plays, but struggles adapting to gameflow. He's still a relatively inexperienced playcaller too.
    Would he look better with a great QB? Of course. Has he been good with his current personnel? Not even close.
    I mean, I didn't say he has been, but I don't believe he's been as big of a problem as so many here are suggesting. An offense has no chance when you're trotting out the worst QB in the league. I'd rather see Chase Daniel at this point. At least he can hit the layups.

Itís definitely a perplexing situation to assess. I think Nagy could be doing a much better job with his play calling, personnel, and game planning. Mitch is bad, and obviously not the guy, but Nagy has been equally bad with his decisions. The only difference is, Nagy has shown to be elite in terms of leadership and he is very good at drawing up pass plays. Whereas trubisky doesnít excel at anything other than using his legs, which he hasnít been doing. Nagy is salvageable if he gets out of his own way. Mitch is completely broken and doesnít have the mental makeup to be a successful QB.

Itís definitely a perplexing situation to assess. I think Nagy could be doing a much better job with his play calling, personnel, and game planning. Mitch is bad, and obviously not the guy, but Nagy has been equally bad with his decisions. The only difference is, Nagy has shown to be elite in terms of leadership and he is very good at drawing up pass plays. Whereas trubisky doesnít excel at anything other than using his legs, which he hasnít been doing. Nagy is salvageable if he gets out of his own way. Mitch is completely broken and doesnít have the mental makeup to be a successful QB.
    I think this sums things up pretty nicely and it's kinda where I'm at.

I'm really ready to be done with Mitch. So frustrating we have no one else to turn to. Really wish we'd have drafted a late round QB even this year. Not to say Mitch shouldn't have been the clear starter going into the year, but it's a pretty big miss by Pace not having a better plan B prepared given all the red flags last year.

Page 2 of 49 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast