Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 724
  1. #676
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,431
    https://twitter.com/cemma670/status/...274204165?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  2. #677
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    658
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/cemma670/status/...274204165?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    It's about time! This OL hasn't been the same with that switch.

    On paper it made sense, I get it. But after four games, it was obliviously not working out.

    With Long gone and this switch, I expect much better play from the OL!

  3. #678
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    24,172
    Quote Originally Posted by I don't care. View Post
    It's about time! This OL hasn't been the same with that switch.

    On paper it made sense, I get it. But after four games, it was obliviously not working out.

    With Long gone and this switch, I expect much better play from the OL!
    I like the switch as well.

    Click here to register!

    Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

  4. #679
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,073

    Week 9 : Bears (3-4) @ Eagles (4-4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    I donít think Mitch can run any offense at this point. He canít make any throws beyond 7-10 yards and too often he gets stuck on his first read and makes a bad decision or doesnít make any decision. It sucks because I think heís a great dude, but he just isnít good at all. Thatís why I donít blame Nagy because I honestly think nobody could work with Mitch.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Probably shouldnít have him throw 50+ times multiple games and run it 7 (most not even with your RB). This is basic coaching. The fact Nagy canít comprehend this is a huge indictment on him. Think about it....donít run and have Mitch throw that much? Lol....behind this line? Literally, a moronic decision that he keeps repeating. Just flat out awful coaching I donít care how bad Mitch is. All the more reason to take the game out of his hands. Not have him throw more. Itís just stupid game planning. Plain and simple.
    Last edited by KG2TB; 11-08-2019 at 01:48 PM.

  5. #680
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,980
    Nagy can get pass happy and sometimes has a poor grasp on gameflow. It's annoying, no question. But I wonder how much fans would be complaining about him if the Bears were sitting here at 6-2.

    Not an unrealistic scenario with better QB play.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-08-2019 at 04:07 PM.

  6. #681
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    35,031
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    Nagy can get pass happy and sometimes has a poor grasp on gameflow. It's annoying, no question. But I wonder how much fans would be complaining about him if the Bears were sitting here at 6-2.

    Not an unrealistic scenario with better QB play.
    I think that's an unfair scenario. You're saying we'd be 6-2 with a better QB. The other argument is we'd be 6-2 with less obstinate coaching. Different sides of the same coin.

    Also Mike Davis still has not been cut.

    Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

  7. #682
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,073

    Week 9 : Bears (3-4) @ Eagles (4-4)

    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I think that's an unfair scenario. You're saying we'd be 6-2 with a better QB. The other argument is we'd be 6-2 with less obstinate coaching. Different sides of the same coin.

    Also Mike Davis still has not been cut.
    Exactly. Good coaches donít do the **** Nagy is doing. They just donít. If BB, Peyton, Harbaugh, hell....probably half of the coaches in the league were running the show, does anyone think the offense wouldnít look better? Even with bum Mitch? Nagy is not coaching. What heís doing, is just calling **** and doing things he knows wonít work with his QB. Itís inexcusable to run it 7 times in a close game. Why only start with the I formation in the 2nd half? Nagy is always 2 steps behind.

    Also, the OL never struggled this badly before Nagy. Itís on the coaching staff. Something is getting lost in translation, and since Nagy is the HC, I put it on him. 2 years to run I formation? The run game struggled last year too. I think Nagy talks a great game, has good ideas, and is great at building relationships, but I think weíve all been bamboozled in terms of his overall qualifications game planning, play calling, and running an offense. Adjustments just arenít there, and he does things that literally no other good (or even bad coach) would do or continue to do.

    Edit: Thatís not even mentioning him letting Leno get destroyed multiple weeks in a row without sending help to his side. Nagy talks about 101 and 202....well he failed 101. Just basic, routine decisions he bobbles. We could go down the list of in game decisions that Nagy just flat out handled as poorly as humanly possible.
    Last edited by KG2TB; 11-08-2019 at 04:42 PM.

  8. #683
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    I think that's an unfair scenario. You're saying we'd be 6-2 with a better QB. The other argument is we'd be 6-2 with less obstinate coaching. Different sides of the same coin.

    Also Mike Davis still has not been cut.
    Given the throws Trubisky's missing routinely this year, I disagree.

    I'm not convinced many, if any coaches could get much from this version of Mitch. Just saying, I get the concerns about Nagy, but IMO some of them are overblown, and I don't believe he and Trubisky share the same amount of blame here.
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 11-08-2019 at 04:58 PM.

  9. #684
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,980
    And the Mike Davis thing is concerning at this point, no?

    Even if it's not guaranteed that we get a comp pick from this, if there's a legitimate chance then he has to be gone.

  10. #685
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    25,579
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I like the switch as well.
    They had to bc Daniels is struggling with protections and Mitch is even more clueless back there.

    Pretty pathetic actually.

  11. #686
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    26,252
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    I like the switch as well.
    It's another red flag on this coaching staff for me. Idk I don't think offenses run by great coaches have these problems all the time. It's the sign Chris Spencer and play him at guard when we have a guard playing center thing all over again.

    Just seems like a real coaching staff would be able to foresee these things in advance from time to time instead of having to make these desperation switches mid-season. Classic Bears.

  12. #687
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    A city in the United States.
    Posts
    4,520
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    And the Mike Davis thing is concerning at this point, no?

    Even if it's not guaranteed that we get a comp pick from this, if there's a legitimate chance then he has to be gone.
    They are not even playing him, so what's his purpose on the roster other than collecting a paycheck?
    Screw sabermetics.

  13. #688
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    67,980
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    It's another red flag on this coaching staff for me. Idk I don't think offenses run by great coaches have these problems all the time. It's the sign Chris Spencer and play him at guard when we have a guard playing center thing all over again.

    Just seems like a real coaching staff would be able to foresee these things in advance from time to time instead of having to make these desperation switches mid-season. Classic Bears.
    Maybe.

    Could also be an inexperienced head coach facing adversity and not yet knowing how to deal with it.

    Could also mean Hiestand sucks even though he was billed as this OL guru since he was hired.

  14. #689
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,073
    Quote Originally Posted by La_bibbers View Post
    It's another red flag on this coaching staff for me. Idk I don't think offenses run by great coaches have these problems all the time. It's the sign Chris Spencer and play him at guard when we have a guard playing center thing all over again.

    Just seems like a real coaching staff would be able to foresee these things in advance from time to time instead of having to make these desperation switches mid-season. Classic Bears.
    Theyíve been terrible. I think there are a LOT of coaches in the league that would have this team at least .500 right now. Canít play Nagy ball to do it, but they could easily be .500 if Nagy didnít coach like a moron beginning in the very first game of the season. Sure, the team wouldnít go far because of Mitch....but they would be in the hunt and not a complete embarrassment.

  15. #690
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,073
    Honestly, if this was dinosaur fox, with his boring and dry personality, I think fans would be a lot harsher on the HC. Because swagy Nagy is a rah rah, upbeat, outgoing, and likable guy, he gets a lot more rope from fans. But honestly, heís sucked dick this year.

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364445464748 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •