Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    This is going well.

Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Holy f it's painful.
    Looked good to start. Then dumb. Then goals against. Now more dumbness.

Oh yay Giroux scores.

Frost can stay

Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Frost can stay
    Morgan Frost is good at hockey.

prov is yet again dominating.... if that long shot on the PP continues to be a thing the sky is the limit for him.... he does it all defensively already

might be the dumbest thing i have ever seen with a team up..... we just hung elliot out to dry

Not to pile on ... but what do Braun and now especially Voracek do besides just turn the puck over. Itís getting to be undefendable for Voracek at this point because he canít play the off wing in this system. It has me really nervous.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    might be the dumbest thing i have ever seen with a team up..... we just hung elliot out to dry
    Terrific game by him is right.

frost

Ok, Morgan Frost with G and TK is dynamite.

When patty comes back this is going to be very interesting what the hell we do. AV doesnít care about playing Voracek on the 4th line, clearly.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    frost
    Yup

Lindblom Couturier Patrick
    Frost G TK
    JVR Hayes Farabee
    Laughton Raf Voracek
    ... canít be paying a 4th line guy 8m+

Interesting times ahead

This isn't really the game to get on Voracek. Aside from a couple early mental blunders he played well.

What I want to know is with playing 7 defenders how in the hell do you still play Provorov nearly 27 mins, and how Braun recieves the 3rd most mins on defense? My god AV. What the hell are you seeing in Braun?

Quote Originally Posted by CasperX22 View Post
    This isn't really the game to get on Voracek. Aside from a couple early mental blunders he played well.

What I want to know is with playing 7 defenders how in the hell do you still play Provorov nearly 27 mins, and how Braun recieves the 3rd most mins on defense? My god AV. What the hell are you seeing in Braun?
    i am not a fan of this either.... we are going to burn through prov and noway will he being able to sustain this play all season... he never misses a game and normally we play him the most minutes over everyone and by quite a bit too... we need to start trusting our other defensive guys more even if it turns out to **** us.... i am all for playing prov this much in the playoffs if we make it but we cant keep relying on him this much because we are screwed if he either goes down or runs out of steam.

he is always on the penalty kill which is smart and he and couts are why we are like 7th best on the kill but he cant keep playing this much... they have him leading off every penalty kill and PP for us.

lol he played 6 more minutes over nisk and damn near 10 more minutes over every other defender.... jesus

Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast