Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Don't see no other reason for you to say this other then have some kind of intimidation effect. Well it didn't work. What are you gonna watch me closely for, to not hurt your feelings? Boo freaked hoo, get yourself some tissue....

If anyone is gonna get watched closely it's you, you're the one with racist attached to your name. Im sure the PSD higher ups are watching you closely. The consistency of your posts and snitching. You're very quick to blow the whistle on me and 1 or 2 others (all of whom aren't black) but you let Iron (who is black) get a free pass. He talks just as much crap and baits just as much as any of us, but yet you think it's funny when he does/says it.

You can watch me closely all you want, I'm not gonna change who I am.
    I have to agree about Iron.. He gets away with a lot of **** here. He took a shot at me yesterday and when I responded my post got edited and so I edited it back and then my post got deleted..

If I don't squirt no honey, you don't get no money
    Lmao!

Don't see no other reason for you to say this other then have some kind of intimidation effect. Well it didn't work. What are you gonna watch me closely for, to not hurt your feelings? Boo freaked hoo, get yourself some tissue....

If anyone is gonna get watched closely it's you, you're the one with racist attached to your name. Im sure the PSD higher ups are watching you closely. The consistency of your posts and snitching. You're very quick to blow the whistle on me and 1 or 2 others (all of whom aren't black) but you let Iron (who is black) get a free pass. He talks just as much crap and baits just as much as any of us, but yet you think it's funny when he does/says it.

Lol I'm not black and I said it many times, stay focus.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I have to agree about Iron.. He gets away with a lot of **** here. He took a shot at me yesterday and when I responded my post got edited and so I edited it back and then my post got deleted..
    My post got deleted too, I didn't take any shot at you, it isn't my fault if you're not funny, let Jaydubb hande the funny thing since he's good at it.

#17 for #24

Job's done

And no one here and I mean no one talks and baits as much crap as you do.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Lol I'm not black and I said it many times, stay focus.
    Uhhhm you described yourself as "light skinned ebony". Do you not know what ebony is?

Uhhhm you described yourself as "light skinned ebony". Do you not know what ebony is?
    I said "I looked like" but I told what my origins are, so you don't listen, that's not a surprise since you like to listen yourself.

#17 for #24

Job's done

My post got deleted too, I didn't take any shot at you, it isn't my fault if you're not funny, let Jaydubb hande the funny thing since he's good at it.
    Except itís still in the thread where G1 quoted it. And yes you did take a shot at me. Itís what you do all the time when you donít agree with someone. Itís cool I donít really care but when my response gets changed Then that shows the favoritism that Tex is talking about. Maybe itís because you were apart of that group called team nut sachs. Now thatís funny! A bunch of dudes on a forum creating a group name for themselves.. If you donít like what I post donít read it. Thereís tons of times where I skip over one of your incoherent babbling posts and keep moving along.

And no one here and I mean no one talks and baits as much crap as you do.
    This is not true... Heís never baited me..

Can you guys give it a rest already? I really enjoy everyone and what they bring to the forum, can we pretend to get along? If someone bugs you just ignore them and letís move forward. Sheesh I canít wait until the games start.

Except itís still in the thread where G1 quoted it. And yes you did take a shot at me. Itís what you do all the time when you donít agree with someone. Itís cool I donít really care but when my response gets changed Then that shows the favoritism that Tex is talking about. Maybe itís because you were apart of that group called team nut sachs. Now thatís funny! A bunch of dudes on a forum creating a group name for themselves.. If you donít like what I post donít read it. Thereís tons of times where I skip over one of your incoherent babbling posts and keep moving along.
    Oh you're hurt? Grow some pair.
    I've never been part of Team sachs, so this is another fail from you after your multiples fails from your supposed jokes.

#17 for #24

Job's done

This is not true... Heís never baited me..
    Oh now that's cute.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Oh you're hurt? Grow some pair.
    I've never been part of Team sachs, so this is another fail from you after your multiples fails from your supposed jokes.
    Iím not hurt at all.. Iím just pointing out the obvious about you how you whine, complain and attack other posters all the time. Also if youíre going to come at someone at least make sure they can understand what the **** youíre saying. ďGrow some pairĒ Lmao!!

Iím not hurt at all.. Iím just pointing out the obvious about you how you whine, complain and attack other posters all the time. Also if youíre going to come at someone at least make sure they can understand what the **** youíre saying. ďGrow some pairĒ Lmao!!
    You're crying like a little girl lol, boo Iron is attacking me (when I'm not) boo why he doesn't get an infraction or something? (Snitch mode).
    Is he from the secret team of PSD? Lol
    So you don't know what a pair is? And you are supposed to be a teacher? Ok.

#17 for #24

Job's done

Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 273536373839 ... LastLast