Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 628
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517
    This place has really gone to ****

    Your baby can't do this

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,181
    So he got banned today for stuff posted yesterday?

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    And Tex just got banned. Again, I was the *******, why is he the one getting banned? Doesnít make sense to me
    He will not be missed.


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    So he got banned today for stuff posted yesterday?
    retroactive stuff.


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,294
    FWIW this is how it works. I report a post. I reported some posts of Jays, Texís, and mine. It goes to the mod forum. I asked them to go over those specific posts and some comments I made in the past. A supermod then PMd me and asked why I made that comment about L85 and I told it was his words but he had forgotten about it so he was upset by it. I told him I apologized as a result on our forum and in private. They made the decision on what I should do. Then I carry it out. Mods on their respective forums canít ban anyone on their own. This method eliminates the personal aspect. If you guys remember when KOU handed out a ban to LakersClippersfan (which was warranted) but he got overruled because he did not go through the proper channels. We are not allowed to hand out these decisions in our own forums. If you accumulate certain points then You can get banned for a certain amount of time depending what you did or how many points you received in total.

    There is no place in This forum For maladaptive behavior of calling someone a racist. Especially when that person has given 25 years to the citizens of our country and the countries he has toured in. I am not going to tolerate anymore maladaptive behavior and comments towards me anymore!

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,181
    First of all I donít know why you keep mentioning me in these posts. I literally did nothing. Iím also not sure about this post I made a year ago when I donít even know the race or ethnicity of most of the people here nor do I care. I would love to see said post where I said Iím the only white person here.

  7. 06-25-2020, 02:42 PM
    Reason
    Maladaptive.

  8. #502
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,294
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    First of all I donít know why you keep mentioning me in these posts. I literally did nothing. Iím also not sure about this post I made a year ago when I donít even know the race or ethnicity of most of the people here nor do I care. I would love to see said post where I said Iím the only white person here.
    It just came up with the mods because they saw me quote you. Thatís all. You have nothing to do with this. Do t worry about it L85.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  9. 06-25-2020, 02:52 PM
    Reason
    Move on to a different topic.

  10. #503
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    35,517

    Official Off-Topic Thread from Hell! XXIV

    This is ridiculous. I am not saying anything wrong but you keep deleting my posts for no reason

    Your baby can't do this

  11. #504
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,197
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    This is ridiculous. I am not saying anything wrong but you keep deleting my posts for no reason
    You can't even be banned properly


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  12. #505
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,531
    Everybody just calm down. I got banned from a Facebook group the other day. I fee like such a Karen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #506
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,181
    Are they permabans?

  14. #507
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,843
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    This place has really gone to ****
    I agree !

    Tell me about it !

  15. #508
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    4,843
    Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Everybody just calm down. I got banned from a Facebook group the other day. I fee like such a Karen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You shouldíve been banned from this site long ago when you pompously and arrogantly incorrectly predicted Kawhi to the Lakers because his friends told you.

  16. #509
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Corona, Ca
    Posts
    17,531
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    You shouldíve been banned from this site long ago when you pompously and arrogantly incorrectly predicted Kawhi to the Lakers because his friends told you.
    And you should be banned for having multiple dupes. Whatís your point?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #510
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,294
    Quote Originally Posted by LaVar Ball View Post
    I agree !

    Tell me about it !
    I agree also. Multiple dupes. unnecessary threads and constant trolling and baiting another mod because of what he heard from someone about a player. 90% of your posts are trolling.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •