Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 628
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,752
    Four Nets test positive for coronavirus

    Adrian Wojnarowski: Four Nets have tested positive for the coronavirus, team says. – via Twitter wojespn

    Laker players and other people in connection with them have to be now quarantine.
    Lebron is the one!

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,330
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Four Nets test positive for coronavirus

    Adrian Wojnarowski: Four Nets have tested positive for the coronavirus, team says. – via Twitter wojespn

    Laker players and other people in connection with them have to be now quarantine.
    Damn. I thought the virus was afraid to go to Brooklyn. In all seriousness, hope they and their families are going to be ok.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    33,752
    Kevin Durant among coronavirus positives


    Shams Charania: Kevin Durant tested positive for coronavirus, Durant tells @The Athletic @Stadium. Durant says he is feeling fine: “Everyone be careful, take care of yourself and quarantine. We’re going to get through this.” – via T
    Lebron is the one!

  4. #214
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,380
    Homeschooling doesn't officially start till this coming Monday and my kids are all already suspended for fighting.

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Beverly Hills, CA
    Posts
    8,236
    Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    ^Thanks, doc. You be safe also. Hope you're not among the frontliners.
    Np!

    Im not on the frontlines but i did cancel all my elective surgeries. Only doing emergencies. Lost a lot of $$$ but it’s ok

  6. #216
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,189
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Homeschooling doesn't officially start till this coming Monday and my kids are all already suspended for fighting.
    Wait what? Lol! Kids meaning more than one of them has been suspended for fighting? Somebody at school bashing the Lakers or what?

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,380
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Wait what? Lol! Kids meaning more than one of them has been suspended for fighting? Somebody at school bashing the Lakers or what?
    Lol nah nothing like that. My kids are on spring break but with the coronavirus going on they're getting an extra 2 weeks of no school. They don't return to school until April 6th OMG....

    But this coming Monday we're supposed to get their homework assignments for them 2 weeks and we're supposed to homeschool them.

    I was just saying a joke (lame I guess lol) that even though homeschooling hasn't officially started I've already had to suspend them bad arses for fighting lol. It's funny to me lol.

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,330
    Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Np!

    Im not on the frontlines but i did cancel all my elective surgeries. Only doing emergencies. Lost a lot of $$$ but it’s ok
    Ya my wife also. Cancelling all elective surgeries. Stay safe doc.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,330
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol nah nothing like that. My kids are on spring break but with the coronavirus going on they're getting an extra 2 weeks of no school. They don't return to school until April 6th OMG....

    But this coming Monday we're supposed to get their homework assignments for them 2 weeks and we're supposed to homeschool them.

    I was just saying a joke (lame I guess lol) that even though homeschooling hasn't officially started I've already had to suspend them bad arses for fighting lol. It's funny to me lol.
    Don’t be surprised if the whole school year is gone. Giving you a heads up. Was discussed on Monday.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  10. #220
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    1,527
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Don’t be surprised if the whole school year is gone. Giving you a heads up. Was discussed on Monday.
    My daughter said Yucaipa high school was closed until the next school year starts.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,330
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    My daughter said Yucaipa high school was closed until the next school year starts.
    Good. And there it begins.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

  12. #222
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    114,237
    i honestly dont think there is gonna be basketball for the next 6 months guys... this virus is gonna start ramping up and we will likely be in lockdown until august... if the league took a chance and players got sick and got fans sick they would get in so much trouble... its just not possible to play for a long time... by law you cant have more then 50 in an arena and you cant travel and that isnt going to change.

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,823
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i honestly dont think there is gonna be basketball for the next 6 months guys... this virus is gonna start ramping up and we will likely be in lockdown until august... if the league took a chance and players got sick and got fans sick they would get in so much trouble... its just not possible to play for a long time... by law you cant have more then 50 in an arena and you cant travel and that isnt going to change.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16KMhGc1DOM

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    30,204
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Llullz


    #17 for #24

    Job's done

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    10,330
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i honestly dont think there is gonna be basketball for the next 6 months guys... this virus is gonna start ramping up and we will likely be in lockdown until august... if the league took a chance and players got sick and got fans sick they would get in so much trouble... its just not possible to play for a long time... by law you cant have more then 50 in an arena and you cant travel and that isnt going to change.
    My feeling is that they are going to figure out a way to do it when all the players are negative to the virus. Not just for money sake, but also for the sanity of the general public to have an escape from all this BS. Sports has always been an escape.

    "To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •