Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    Four Nets test positive for coronavirus

Adrian Wojnarowski: Four Nets have tested positive for the coronavirus, team says. – via Twitter wojespn

Laker players and other people in connection with them have to be now quarantine.
    Lebron is the one!

Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    Four Nets test positive for coronavirus

Adrian Wojnarowski: Four Nets have tested positive for the coronavirus, team says. – via Twitter wojespn

Laker players and other people in connection with them have to be now quarantine.
    Damn. I thought the virus was afraid to go to Brooklyn. In all seriousness, hope they and their families are going to be ok.

"To Achieve Greatness in this world is to have known Greatness One."

Kevin Durant among coronavirus positives

Shams Charania: Kevin Durant tested positive for coronavirus, Durant tells @The Athletic @Stadium. Durant says he is feeling fine: “Everyone be careful, take care of yourself and quarantine. We’re going to get through this.” – via T
    Lebron is the one!

Homeschooling doesn't officially start till this coming Monday and my kids are all already suspended for fighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mave1002 View Post
    ^Thanks, doc. You be safe also. Hope you're not among the frontliners.
    Np!

Im not on the frontlines but i did cancel all my elective surgeries. Only doing emergencies. Lost a lot of $$$ but it’s ok

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Homeschooling doesn't officially start till this coming Monday and my kids are all already suspended for fighting.
    Wait what? Lol! Kids meaning more than one of them has been suspended for fighting? Somebody at school bashing the Lakers or what?

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Wait what? Lol! Kids meaning more than one of them has been suspended for fighting? Somebody at school bashing the Lakers or what?
    Lol nah nothing like that. My kids are on spring break but with the coronavirus going on they're getting an extra 2 weeks of no school. They don't return to school until April 6th OMG....

But this coming Monday we're supposed to get their homework assignments for them 2 weeks and we're supposed to homeschool them.

I was just saying a joke (lame I guess lol) that even though homeschooling hasn't officially started I've already had to suspend them bad arses for fighting lol. It's funny to me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Storch View Post
    Np!

Im not on the frontlines but i did cancel all my elective surgeries. Only doing emergencies. Lost a lot of $$$ but it’s ok
    Ya my wife also. Cancelling all elective surgeries. Stay safe doc.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol nah nothing like that. My kids are on spring break but with the coronavirus going on they're getting an extra 2 weeks of no school. They don't return to school until April 6th OMG....

But this coming Monday we're supposed to get their homework assignments for them 2 weeks and we're supposed to homeschool them.

I was just saying a joke (lame I guess lol) that even though homeschooling hasn't officially started I've already had to suspend them bad arses for fighting lol. It's funny to me lol.
    Don’t be surprised if the whole school year is gone. Giving you a heads up. Was discussed on Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Don’t be surprised if the whole school year is gone. Giving you a heads up. Was discussed on Monday.
    My daughter said Yucaipa high school was closed until the next school year starts.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    My daughter said Yucaipa high school was closed until the next school year starts.
    Good. And there it begins.

i honestly dont think there is gonna be basketball for the next 6 months guys... this virus is gonna start ramping up and we will likely be in lockdown until august... if the league took a chance and players got sick and got fans sick they would get in so much trouble... its just not possible to play for a long time... by law you cant have more then 50 in an arena and you cant travel and that isnt going to change.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i honestly dont think there is gonna be basketball for the next 6 months guys... this virus is gonna start ramping up and we will likely be in lockdown until august... if the league took a chance and players got sick and got fans sick they would get in so much trouble... its just not possible to play for a long time... by law you cant have more then 50 in an arena and you cant travel and that isnt going to change.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16KMhGc1DOM

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Llullz

#17 for #24

Job's done

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    My feeling is that they are going to figure out a way to do it when all the players are negative to the virus. Not just for money sake, but also for the sanity of the general public to have an escape from all this BS. Sports has always been an escape.

Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast