Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast
    Keep going. Letís see how stupid everyone gets.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Firstly, your guysí conversation about Mod bias doesnít make me uncomfortable. The continuing circular discourse that follows is annoying and disruptive to the flow of the forum. If you have issues with how the forum is being moderated, please, message me and let me know. I have never received a message from you, LF85, or Iron on this issue of bias. Also, ideas that are conducive to making the forum a better place are always welcome. Once again, please message me with these ideas. This is my first time being a moderator of any forum, I wonít pretend that Iím going to perfect or do everything right; I wonít but it doesnít mean I canít learn from you guys and the experience.

Secondly, whatever issue you have with a particular mod, whether it be me or WS or G1, take it up with that poster privately and go from there. The constant bickering and finger pointing is, once again, disruptive in a public forum.

Thirdly, I didnít delete Irons post because I went to work in between deleting your guys posts and his post being posted. I havenít had time until now to log into the forum and check out what is going on. I apologize for some lapses in times occasionally but I work and have a 11 month old; deleting whoever posts next isnít exactly pressing. I also would prefer that you guys work things out personally and privately like adults. I try to be hands off and thatís why I let a lot go. If it seems bias, it isnít on purpose I can assure you.

And lastly, piggy backing on what I just said, I like to give you guys room to discuss and even argue. Iím not here to be your parent or hold your hand. Eventually every topic gets to a point where the conversation is no longer adding value and thatís when I believe itís time to change topics. So, when I ask you to change the subject; do so. Iíd greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you. I don't expect you to babysit us grown *** men, all's I ask for is consistency from the mods.

Quote Originally Posted by Hangin n Wangin View Post
    Keep going. Letís see how stupid everyone gets.
    Iíve tried to stop. He wonít let it go..

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    No. Iím just tired of you taking shots at me for no reason.
    Then we have something in common again.

Iíve tried to stop. He wonít let it go..
    Now trying to justify yourself to others posters lol

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Then we have something in common again.
    Nope. This all started with you taking multiple shots at me.

Iím done with it. You can have the last word..

Iím done with it. You can have the last word..
    I think you already said that you were done before.

Quote Originally Posted by greatness one View Post
    goat

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Even if he disagreed he wouldnít be allowed to speak it. He has to agree and say things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Shadow, Handle and LF85 just left the forum.

Iím probably not going to watch now. Sad we canít have sports without politics being brought into it. Oh well. I guess Iíll watch baseball..

Iím probably not going to watch now. Sad we canít have sports without politics being brought into it. Oh well. I guess Iíll watch baseball..
    It's pathetic. It's just so lame now it's not even funny. Baseball and football are great but even football is getting too political. Now I'm a golfaholic and will always love baseball. But ****, that's what I thought about the NBA.

This period with out sports has just gotten me disturbingly into golf. I've been practicing pretty much every day during the quarantine, got a net for the back yard, and just started golf lessons. I was already pretty good at golf, but I want to take the next step. I want to be nasty. I would rather do that rather than watch lebron's loppy *** further ruin basketball.
    Last edited by Hangin n Wangin; 07-03-2020 at 08:45 PM.

Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast