Had to flee his home country(war)
    4 yrs w/o electricity & running water in a refugee camp
    Lived on the street for 2 yrs
    Scouted to play ball in Spain after playing for U-15 Jr National Team
    Ď08 Draft No.24
    NBA CHAMP🏆

https://twitter.com/RTNBA/status/1214655228089372674

Best of all, no drama!

Damn, he made my upbringing look like Trumps double silver spoon up his ars.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Dont know if anyone is into this music but the drummer of Rush, Neil Peart just passed away. Honored to see him in concert.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Dont know if anyone is into this music but the drummer of Rush, Neil Peart just passed away. Honored to see him in concert.
    whoa, that's crazy! He was one wicked drummer for sure!

5. 01-17-2020, 06:35 PM

Whatís up with Bron being a complete dick and saying that kid that threw something at Bronny was a hate crime? The kid looks like heís 10. Bron on TV calling him out like heís adult. Lmao! Dude needs to grow some thicker skin.

Itís his son.... I would be outraged too..

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Itís his son.... I would be outraged too..
    I could see it if it was an adult who did. It was a little kid. Kids do stupid ****.

Official Off-Topic Thread from Hell! XXIV

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Whatís up with Bron being a complete dick and saying that kid that threw something at Bronny was a hate crime? The kid looks like heís 10. Bron on TV calling him out like heís adult. Lmao! Dude needs to grow some thicker skin.
    Actually the kid looked even younger than that. He was probably like 7 or 8, heís a huge lebron and laker fan too. Itís really not that big of a deal, just a kid being a kid. He shouldnít do that obviously but heís a little kid.lol.. His parents could just whoop his *** and itíd be done. Itíd be different if he was an adult tho

Your baby can't do this

I could see it if it was an adult who did. It was a little kid. Kids do stupid ****.
    I can agree with that but his parents were sitting there, I just know how protective I am with my son and can imagine all you guys are too... he has the right to feel a certain type of way imo

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    I can agree with that but his parents were sitting there, I just know how protective I am with my son and can imagine all you guys are too... he has the right to feel a certain type of way imo
    Oh for sure heís has the right to feel that way. I just think heís being a sensitive little ***** saying it was a hate crime.

Much props to LBJ for being a vocal leader against hate crimes. It's obvious that this 7 year old that threw a piece of paper at his golden child is on a lifelong path of hate crimes. Will be another statistic and burden on us tax payers supporting him while he's for sure gonna be in and out of prison for the rest of his life. Raping countless of defenseless young men.

This one's for you LeBron James

SMFH at LBJ feeling some kind of way about an 8 year old throwing a piece of paper at his son, he might as well take him out of basketball, get him a tutu and sign him up in ballet classes.

People are just way too sensitive these days. Thereís way worse things than an 8 year old throwing an orange peel at a 15 year old during a basketball game.

This just sounds like a typical case of something different happening to a rich personís kid and the rich person overreacts by saying how insulted his kid should feel because everyone should worship the ground that he walks on. Lebron literally thinks that heís a king, no wonder he took so much offense

Your baby can't do this

Official Off-Topic Thread from Hell! XXIV

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Much props to LBJ for being a vocal leader against hate crimes. It's obvious that this 7 year old that threw a piece of paper at his golden child is on a lifelong path of hate crimes. Will be another statistic and burden on us tax payers supporting him while he's for sure gonna be in and out of prison for the rest of his life. Raping countless of defenseless young men.

This one's for you LeBron James

SMFH at LBJ feeling some kind of way about an 8 year old throwing a piece of paper at his son, he might as well take him out of basketball, get him a tutu and sign him up in ballet classes.
    It was an orange peel. Hereís video of the kid apologizing to lebron

https://clutchpoints.com/lakers-vide...es-apologizes/
    Last edited by jaydubb; 01-21-2020 at 06:15 PM.

Your baby can't do this

Just being a protective dad. Iíve been guilty of it myself.

Oh for sure heís has the right to feel that way. I just think heís being a sensitive little ***** saying it was a hate crime.
    Youíre probably right. Itís an overreaction but itís his son and he is a control freak. Sooo there you go

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast