Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    I wasn't trying to defend the kid but "hate crime"? C'mon now lol. Yes what the kid was stupid but that's as far as it should be taken. Stupid....

I feel bad for both kids. This kid for obvious reasons but Bronny also. LBJ is putting a target on his back like Lavar did Lonzo.
    If this was just another kid no one will be talking about it.

My 7 year old son was sparring with an 8 year old and beat him. That 8 year old threw his mouth piece at my son. My son started laughing so I wasn't worried about it and the instructors just took the kid aside and talked to him about being respectful and classy. End of story.

My son is Mexican so it basically could be considered as a hate crime.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Anybody a Houston asstros fan in here? Those guys are the biggest cheaters in all of sports. Bigger than the patriots

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Anybody a Houston asstros fan in here? Those guys are the biggest cheaters in all of sports. Bigger than the patriots
    What about the Red Sox?

I'm not sure there are bigger cheaters than the Patriots..its been going on since the tuck rule BS with the hit Charles Woodson provided to Brady.

They even scramble audio signals to the QB and defensive captains. The reason coaches cover their faces is because of the Pats....

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Official Off-Topic Thread from Hell! XXIV

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    What about the Red Sox?
    I would include them but I donít really know the extent of their cheating yet, but yeah it sounds really bad

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    I'm not sure there are bigger cheaters than the Patriots..its been going on since the tuck rule BS with the hit Charles Woodson provided to Brady.

They even scramble audio signals to the QB and defensive captains. The reason coaches cover their faces is because of the Pats....

Thing is that with the patriots, usually itís the front office cheating or Brady or bellicheck. The difference with the astros is that the whole organization was in on this cheating scandal from top to bottom which is why I think this scandal is one of the worst in sports history if not the worst.

Your baby can't do this

No matter what though any kind of cheating in sports just annoys tf outta me. I donít really hate the patriots but Iím always rooting against them because they cheat. I think they should definitely have some rings stripped tbh

Your baby can't do this

Yup agreed, stripped and vacate the titles!

No matter what though any kind of cheating in sports just annoys tf outta me. I donít really hate the patriots but Iím always rooting against them because they cheat. I think they should definitely have some rings stripped tbh
    I'm not opposed to stripping them of some super bowls...

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    If this was just another kid no one will be talking about it.

My 7 year old son was sparring with an 8 year old and beat him. That 8 year old threw his mouth piece at my son. My son started laughing so I wasn't worried about it and the instructors just took the kid aside and talked to him about being respectful and classy. End of story.

My son is Mexican so it basically could be considered as a hate crime.
    If LBJ didn't make a big deal of it no one would be talking about it.

I know all about being a protective parent but we also have to let our kids experience some uncomfortable situations. (This right here wasn't an uncomfortable situation). We can't fight all their battles. I also believe LBJ just unintentionally set Bronny up. He gave opposing players fuel to get under Bronnys skin. "Daddy's boy" "Daddy gonna save you?" Etc etc....

I know all about being a protective parent but we also have to let our kids experience some uncomfortable situations. (This right here wasn't an uncomfortable situation). We can't fight all their battles. I also believe LBJ just unintentionally set Bronny up. He gave opposing players fuel to get under Bronnys skin. "Daddy's boy" "Daddy gonna save you?" Etc etc....
    Yep pretty much. Itís hard seeing my son struggle sometimes but I have to let him figure things out on his own also.

"The moment you give up, is the moment you let someone else win."

Official Off-Topic Thread from Hell! XXIV

Agreed. I donít think an 8 year old throwing an orange peel at a 15 year old is something that a parent needs to be overly protective about. Honestly I think Iíd just laugh if that happened to one of my kids. Bronny jr wasnít fazed at all, he handled that orange peel like a man

Your baby can't do this

I've talked about the flu thing in tonight's game thread. Stay safe, brothers. Heard its already in the US. Chicago area.

Two confirmed cases of coronavirus in US so far

Wuhan coronavirus, a virus similar to SARS and MERS, first appeared last month in Wuhan, China, but has quickly spread across the world, reaching as far as France and the US. As of Friday, at least 41 people in mainland China have died from the virus, where there are more than 1,300 cases reported so far.

Two cases of coronavirus have been confirmed so far in the US, one in Chicago and one in Washington state. The World Health Organization recommends avoiding close contact with anyone showing symptoms of respiratory illness, like coughing and sneezing.

-CNN

Iíve got Coronavirus.. Iím on my 9th one already tonight..

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast