Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    All him and every other athlete and celebrity thatís talking right now is just adding more fuel to these idiots that are rioting and looting.
    I disagree.
    I'm not for riot, but I'm not for staying silent too, I think celebrities are right to voice their opinion, since white suprematists are voicing their opinion, why the rest of the world shouldn't???

All him and every other athlete and celebrity thatís talking right now is just adding more fuel to these idiots that are rioting and looting.
    Lebron and the other celebrities voicing their opinions and trying to spread awareness isnít the problem in my opinion. Part of the problem is social media in general which is why I rarely use it unless Iím doing business or sports. Social media and news outlets love to put negativity out into the world because negativity gets attention and more attention means more money for these news outlets.

Thereís been tons of peaceful protests all around the country but that isnít get much if any attention. What is getting all the attention is the riots, the violent outbursts, the fires, the looting etc because more people will watch and share that than a peaceful protest walk down a street holding a sign. All these violent protests spark more violent protests and more fear and more hate etc, news outlets know this and they profit big time off of it which is sick and disgusting but itís reality.

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lebron and the other celebrities voicing their opinions and trying to spread awareness isnít the problem in my opinion. Part of the problem is social media in general which is why I rarely use it unless Iím doing business or sports. Social media and news outlets love to put negativity out into the world because negativity gets attention and more attention means more money for these news outlets.

Thereís been tons of peaceful protests all around the country but that isnít get much if any attention. What is getting all the attention is the riots, the violent outbursts, the fires, the looting etc because more people will watch and share that than a peaceful protest walk down a street holding a sign. All these violent protests spark more violent protests and more fear and more hate etc, news outlets know this and they profit big time off of it which is sick and disgusting but itís reality.
    Exactly.

So him posting and asking why people donít love us doesnít add fuel to the fire? Saying that theyíre being hunted? Who the **** is hunting black people? Sure there are pieces of **** cops along with other people but I just donít get the weíre being hunted comment. Iím all for peaceful protests and there needs to be change in this country but the selective outrage is such BS..

And btw, that cop that killed Mr. Floyd doesnít deserve the right to have a trial. He should be taken out somewhere and a bullet needs to be placed between his eyes..

Official Off-Topic Thread from Hell! XXIV

So him posting and asking why people donít love us doesnít add fuel to the fire? Saying that theyíre being hunted? Who the **** is hunting black people? Sure there are pieces of **** cops along with other people but I just donít get the weíre being hunted comment. Iím all for peaceful protests and there needs to be change in this country but the selective outrage is such BS..
    I didnít see where he said that thing about being hunted. I didnít look into his other tweets much but from what Iíve seen, I donít really see anything that would fuel more anger than what is already there. He did share several videos of peaceful protesting and interracial unity though.

My whole point is an idiot will act like an idiot no matter what. Did some people look at that lebron tweet about not feeling loved and then in turn feel the need to riot? Maybe, but I think most didnít feel that urge after reading that tweet or already had their minds made up that they were going to riot by the time they read that tweet. Like I said I donít go on social media much but I bet there are worse tweets out there that actually do promote rioting/violent responses from the black community.

Your baby can't do this

And btw, that cop that killed Mr. Floyd doesnít deserve the right to have a trial. He should be taken out somewhere and a bullet needs to be placed between his eyes..
    I agree. He had like 8 or 9 incidents in the past and two of them ended with the other guy dying, Floyd is the 3rd (that we know of).

Your baby can't do this

Much respect for the people standing there by the way. They were trying to urge the cop to get off Floyd but coulda easily just walked away instead. I was talking to a friend the other day and he was saying that he wishes the bystanders woulda done more and my response to that is that they woulda been next. It honestly took balls to stand up the way that they did, the one cop that was standing there looked like he was waiting for a reason to pull his piece out.

Your baby can't do this

Lebron never said anything like being hunted, you're confused man, some white suprematists can say what they want on twitter but Lebron, AD and others can't voice their opinion about the injustice that happened once again? I really don't get your point right now, do you really think angry people about what happened waited to read Lebron's tweet then went to the street???? Lebron and AD's tweet have nothing to do with how people react right now, your stupid government and violent police is the damn reason.
    Who said that? People want justice, means this A-hole deserves to go in prison, once again I find your comments confused.

I didnít see where he said that thing about being hunted. I didnít look into his other tweets much but from what Iíve seen, I donít really see anything that would fuel more anger than what is already there. He did share several videos of peaceful protesting and interracial unity though.

My whole point is an idiot will act like an idiot no matter what. Did some people look at that lebron tweet about not feeling loved and then in turn feel the need to riot? Maybe, but I think most didnít feel that urge after reading that tweet or already had their minds made up that they were going to riot by the time they read that tweet. Like I said I donít go on social media much but I bet there are worse tweets out there that actually do promote rioting/violent responses from the black community.
    I agree. He had like 8 or 9 incidents in the past and two of them ended with the other guy dying, Floyd is the 3rd (that we know of).
    Much respect for the people standing there by the way. They were trying to urge the cop to get off Floyd but coulda easily just walked away instead. I was talking to a friend the other day and he was saying that he wishes the bystanders woulda done more and my response to that is that they woulda been next. It honestly took balls to stand up the way that they did, the one cop that was standing there looked like he was waiting for a reason to pull his piece out.
    This, thank you.

And for the record I'm not black, I just find disgusting how the US government is threating black people, this is not right no matter how anyone is trying to justify that.

Sorry Iron but Iím not confused.

https://www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/...o1jm8jkfhytj91

The second post you quoted is how I feel the cop should be dealt with not what someone else said..

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Exactly how it should be

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Thatís the right message. Where is MLK when you need him.
    Last edited by WhiteShadow42; 06-02-2020 at 11:37 AM.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast