Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 226 to 240 of 628
  1. #226
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,335
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    My feeling is that they are going to figure out a way to do it when all the players are negative to the virus. Not just for money sake, but also for the sanity of the general public to have an escape from all this BS. Sports has always been an escape.
    Hope you're right, a wasted season here would be bad.

  2. #227
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,881
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Hope you're right, a wasted season here would be bad.
    At this point it's just wishful thinking for me but I hope it happens.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  3. #228
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    13,960

  4. #229
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,446
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    My feeling is that they are going to figure out a way to do it when all the players are negative to the virus. Not just for money sake, but also for the sanity of the general public to have an escape from all this BS. Sports has always been an escape.
    the issue though is the venue etc.... you are allowed 50 people max i believe right? With the announcers/camera men/players/coaches/crews/refs/trainers for both teams i just dont see how that is possible even with no fans.

    wrestling is still going but for them to fill a 2 hour show they show old matches and throw in like 2 new matches because they need to have production people etc so they arent allowed to give over a person number for a venue

  5. #230
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Sin City Raiders
    Posts
    58,107
    They will finish the season

  6. #231
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,335
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    They will finish the season

  7. #232
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,446
    Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    They will finish the season
    i dunno man... if they do it wont be until like September then it will be a crap post season with how they will cut it with factors of injuries/players being worried etc... season starts up in october and even if they delay it its going to be beyond hard to adjust.... i dont think the nfl season gets off on time let alone finishing any other sport.

    if this diseases wasnt so easily passable then yes sure... if they bring this game back and someone gets the virus etc the NBA will be in hell and i cant see them risking that with the players still getting sick and some teams not wanting testing.

  8. #233
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    16,043
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i dunno man... if they do it wont be until like September then it will be a crap post season with how they will cut it with factors of injuries/players being worried etc... season starts up in october and even if they delay it its going to be beyond hard to adjust.... i dont think the nfl season gets off on time let alone finishing any other sport.

    if this diseases wasnt so easily passable then yes sure... if they bring this game back and someone gets the virus etc the NBA will be in hell and i cant see them risking that with the players still getting sick and some teams not wanting testing.
    Take your negative *** outta here! We finishing the season MTM!!

  9. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,881
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    the issue though is the venue etc.... you are allowed 50 people max i believe right? With the announcers/camera men/players/coaches/crews/refs/trainers for both teams i just dont see how that is possible even with no fans.

    wrestling is still going but for them to fill a 2 hour show they show old matches and throw in like 2 new matches because they need to have production people etc so they arent allowed to give over a person number for a venue
    I hear you man, but I think they will figure out a way. Arenas are big and it would be easy to social distance under those circumstances. Unfortunately all the workers, players, and coaching staff should be in some kind of a quarantine. That way it could work but not an ideal situation for them. They can make a social sacrifice to bring some distraction to the general public from this bs. Obviously everyone has to be negative.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  10. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,881
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Take your negative *** outta here! We finishing the season MTM!!
    Lullz.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

  11. #236
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Nice
    Posts
    29,335
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Take your negative *** outta here! We finishing the season MTM!!
    He wants the season to be cancelled since his sixers are trash lol just like you can restart a season in NBA 2K llullz.

  12. #237
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    113,446
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Take your negative *** outta here! We finishing the season MTM!!


    i have no whiskey/no sports.... all i got is negativity

  13. #238
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,797
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post


    i have no whiskey/no sports.... all i got is negativity
    Have you been able to find any hookers?.........

  14. #239
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    10,220
    Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Have you been able to find any hookers?.........
    Lol

  15. #240
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Location
    Sonoma Beach
    Posts
    9,881


    We were reading about our solar system to our 7 year old tonight when my wife said that she would love to see other planets. My son answered “how are you going to see other planets when you are not even allowed to leave the house?” He said it matter of factly but we laughed out arses off.

    "I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •