Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    My feeling is that they are going to figure out a way to do it when all the players are negative to the virus. Not just for money sake, but also for the sanity of the general public to have an escape from all this BS. Sports has always been an escape.
    Hope you're right, a wasted season here would be bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Hope you're right, a wasted season here would be bad.
    At this point it's just wishful thinking for me but I hope it happens.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    My feeling is that they are going to figure out a way to do it when all the players are negative to the virus. Not just for money sake, but also for the sanity of the general public to have an escape from all this BS. Sports has always been an escape.
    the issue though is the venue etc.... you are allowed 50 people max i believe right? With the announcers/camera men/players/coaches/crews/refs/trainers for both teams i just dont see how that is possible even with no fans.

wrestling is still going but for them to fill a 2 hour show they show old matches and throw in like 2 new matches because they need to have production people etc so they arent allowed to give over a person number for a venue

They will finish the season

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    i dunno man... if they do it wont be until like September then it will be a crap post season with how they will cut it with factors of injuries/players being worried etc... season starts up in october and even if they delay it its going to be beyond hard to adjust.... i dont think the nfl season gets off on time let alone finishing any other sport.

if this diseases wasnt so easily passable then yes sure... if they bring this game back and someone gets the virus etc the NBA will be in hell and i cant see them risking that with the players still getting sick and some teams not wanting testing.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i dunno man... if they do it wont be until like September then it will be a crap post season with how they will cut it with factors of injuries/players being worried etc... season starts up in october and even if they delay it its going to be beyond hard to adjust.... i dont think the nfl season gets off on time let alone finishing any other sport.

if this diseases wasnt so easily passable then yes sure... if they bring this game back and someone gets the virus etc the NBA will be in hell and i cant see them risking that with the players still getting sick and some teams not wanting testing.
    Take your negative *** outta here! We finishing the season MTM!!

the issue though is the venue etc.... you are allowed 50 people max i believe right? With the announcers/camera men/players/coaches/crews/refs/trainers for both teams i just dont see how that is possible even with no fans.

wrestling is still going but for them to fill a 2 hour show they show old matches and throw in like 2 new matches because they need to have production people etc so they arent allowed to give over a person number for a venue
    I hear you man, but I think they will figure out a way. Arenas are big and it would be easy to social distance under those circumstances. Unfortunately all the workers, players, and coaching staff should be in some kind of a quarantine. That way it could work but not an ideal situation for them. They can make a social sacrifice to bring some distraction to the general public from this bs. Obviously everyone has to be negative.

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    Lullz.

He wants the season to be cancelled since his sixers are trash lol just like you can restart a season in NBA 2K llullz.

i have no whiskey/no sports.... all i got is negativity

i have no whiskey/no sports.... all i got is negativity
    Have you been able to find any hookers?.........

Quote Originally Posted by b-ballistic View Post
    Have you been able to find any hookers?.........
    Lol

We were reading about our solar system to our 7 year old tonight when my wife said that she would love to see other planets. My son answered “how are you going to see other planets when you are not even allowed to leave the house?” He said it matter of factly but we laughed out arses off.

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast