Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Props to you guys for getting your act together, my father was a huge alcoholic who ruined his life and most importantly my mother's life and my sister's childhood and mine.

Because of that I don't drink (I hate alcohol actually) and I enjoy every single minute with my little boy and girl.
    Props to you for being so strong at a young age and for making your family a priority.

I did not want to be a hypocrite parent and open a beer and tell my kids not to drink.

I did that with my oldest kids and I regret it.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post
    Lol I'm pretty sure he was talking to a spam post that was between both of yours that was deleted.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I was.. Lol!
    Lullz. I guess I'm distracted these days.

"I set my DVR for the Biggest Loser, but it keeps recording Clippers games."

Props to all you guys for empowering yourselves and living a cleaner life. I've had a couple of foster parents that drank heavily and did a lot of damage to people around them. Again I'm really glad I don't have that negativity around me anymore and for the couple of alcoholics in my wife's family that have been disruptive are not allowed at our house nor in our life. LOL, my wife's family thinks I'm an arshole for doing that but I don't tolerate that in my house. Grew up in it and it has no place in my life anymore. Proud of you guys on staying on the right path.

Props to:
    Tex, G1, Jaydubb, and LakeShow.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteShadow42 View Post
    Props to all you guys for empowering yourselves and living a cleaner life. I've had a couple of foster parents that drank heavily and did a lot of damage to people around them. Again I'm really glad I don't have that negativity around me anymore and for the couple of alcoholics in my wife's family that have been disruptive are not allowed at our house nor in our life. LOL, my wife's family thinks I'm an arshole for doing that but I don't tolerate that in my house. Grew up in it and it has no place in my life anymore. Proud of you guys on staying on the right path.

Props to:
    Ok I see sons of alcoholic aren't allowed in your post lol

You should be proud to have that kind of rules, you're strong and fair that's the most important thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Props to you for being so strong at a young age and for making your family a priority.
    I did not want to be a hypocrite parent and open a beer and tell my kids not to drink.

I did that with my oldest kids and I regret it.
    Thank you I truly appreciate. Family should always be a priority even if this is not that easy but as llng as we're working on it we're fine right?

Props to you for being strong and determined, your kids are lucky.

Sounds like we all have something in common.

Trying to have a stable family life and putting them first.

You guys all sound like solid guys who have grown in your lives in positive ways.

I wish you all well and take care.

And of course the Lakers.

Sounds like we all have something in common.

Trying to have a stable family life and putting them first.

You guys all sound like solid guys who have grown in your lives in positive ways.

I wish you all well and take care.

And of course the Lakers.
    Yes Sir!

Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post
    Ok I see sons of alcoholic aren't allowed in your post lol

You should be proud to have that kind of rules, you're strong and fair that's the most important thing.
    LOL thanks. OK fine. Props to you also Iron. Been there like you. Understand what you went through.

Props to:
    Props to you for being so level headed growing up like you did. Takes a strong character.

And a special thanks for defending our country in the service. I have a lot of respect for you for doing that.

LOL thanks. OK fine. Props to you also Iron. Been there like you. Understand what you went through.
    Haha thank you bro.

Not the end of the world, probably made us better men and better fathers.

Love you guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Love you guys!!!

Lmfaoo my girl got me a signed ball for Father’s Day..... it’s signed by Kuzma lol and I didn’t know how to react... “heeeeyy sweeet a Kuzma ball, thanks babe.” 😝

Official Off-Topic Thread from Hell! XXIV

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Lmfaoo my girl got me a signed ball for Father’s Day..... it’s signed by Kuzma lol and I didn’t know how to react... “heeeeyy sweeet a Kuzma ball, thanks babe.” [emoji13]
    She shoulda got you a lonzo ball

Your baby can't do this

Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast