Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast
    Safe Christmas to all my brothers in here!!!

Happy New Year everyone. I feel like itís going to be 2022 tomorrow instead of 2021. This year felt like two years to me. Stay safe and healthy. Lakers 2021 Champs!!

Happy new year to you all! Iíll be toasting the forum with one of my shots tonight. 2020 was tough but I wish you all health and happiness. Be safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy New Year to everyone and their family.

Why did the Memphis game thread get closed down? Typical WS....

Anyways in response to Irons last post to me....

Who is this buddy of mine that I come in here and defend daily? It's been a long time that I recall I defended someone. The only poster that I defended regularly was Deadman. It's been a very long while but I've defended both Idawg & NPH from pricks that would come in here and criticize their broken English. And I know I defended Mave once and that was just because, he's too good of a good person to let someone talk crap to. But Mave holds his own now so no need to.

What I do defend though regularly is the the forum and the group as a whole. Even if it against one of our own family members.

Now as for the weird comment, you think it's weird that I call out WS in public? You don't think it's weird when someone changes their identity and tries to befriend you in PMs as a stranger? You don't think it's wierd for a grown man always asking people to DM him.

When WS first joined PSD he tried to be my friend by PMing talking bad about posters he assumed I didn't like. I'm not about that life. It's not weird to you that WS schemes in PMs. And then to find out that he's Shep, why the change of identity and why keep it secret for as long as he did? That's not weird to you? I don't even think Shep is banned so why the change?

He says he's this high ranking military counselor but one if the most important criterias for being a counselor is keeping things between them, he's always name dropping and letting things out a little at a time.

Everyone should be very careful what they tell that guy, too many things don't add up.
    "My cow is dead, I don't need your bull"

Fingers crossed for three things:

1. For the Lakeshow to repeat
    2. For this pandemic *** show to conclude
    3. For my Lakers PSD brothers to resolve their differences sooner than later

God bless you both. You too, LB.

Day/night #3 without electricity at home

Im sitting in my truck in line a block and a half to get gas.

Quote Originally Posted by McAllen Tx View Post

Stay safe! Hopefully the power comes on soon. We went almost three days without power a few months ago because of wind here in SoCal. Wasnít nearly as cold though obviously.

Damn bro, prayers up

Send my best your way.

Take care my Lakers friend.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Stay safe! Hopefully the power comes on soon. We went almost three days without power a few months ago because of wind here in SoCal. Wasnít nearly as cold though obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    Damn bro, prayers up
    Quote Originally Posted by LakeShowAZ View Post
    Send my best your way.

Take care my Lakers friend.

Thanks guys, it's all good. Electricity came back on a few hours after my last post, at 2 AM - total of like 72 hours. Helped out a lot that we (my family) are yearly outdoor campers. My camping equipment came in very handy.

Thanks guys, it's all good. Electricity came back on a few hours after my last post, at 2 AM - total of like 72 hours. Helped out a lot that we (my family) are yearly outdoor campers. My camping equipment came in very handy.
    Sorry to hear about those circumstances Tex...I hope things get back to normal soon. The outrageous electric Bill's I've been hearing about is just absolutely ridiculous.

Stay safe!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Swift Game View Post
    Sorry to hear about those circumstances Tex...I hope things get back to normal soon. The outrageous electric Bill's I've been hearing about is just absolutely ridiculous.

Stay safe!

Thanks, things are getting there. Gas "was" getting back to normal but a rumor popped up that it will go up about $2 in the next week or so. Back to block long lines for gas.

Biggest issue right now is that people panic bought everything again. Milk, eggs and chicken are hard to come by. I'm Mexican but not Mexican enough to keep chickens in my back yard lol.

Thanks, things are getting there. Gas "was" getting back to normal but a rumor popped up that it will go up about $2 in the next week or so. Back to block long lines for gas.

Biggest issue right now is that people panic bought everything again. Milk, eggs and chicken are hard to come by. I'm Mexican but not Mexican enough to keep chickens in my back yard lol.
    [emoji23][emoji23][emoji1787]

[/SIGPIC]
    [/IMG]

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast