Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Dwayne Haskins to make first start for Redskins against the Bills

Haskins will start this Sunday against the Bills per multiple sources.

So the Redskins are going to have him make his first start against the third ranked pass defense, with an upcoming bye and the team coming off the bye are the Jets, who are as hapless as we are. The only possible explanation I have for this is that the team is trying to deflect from the Trent Williams saga by throwing this bone to the media and fans.

And this is why the Redskins will continue to be a terrible team.

I haven't looked at other teams schedules, so I don't know if this is true, but we could go 1-15 and still end up with the 3rd pick this year.

I wonder how much further we still have left to dig before we finally reach rock bottom.

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    I haven't looked at other teams schedules, so I don't know if this is true, but we could go 1-15 and still end up with the 3rd pick this year.

I wonder how much further we still have left to dig before we finally reach rock bottom.
    Dolphins play the Bengals and the Jets again, and the bengals and jets also play each other so someone is going to have to win those games.
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Quote Originally Posted by MarkieMark48 View Post
    Dolphins play the Bengals and the Jets again, and the bengals and jets also play each other so someone is going to have to win those games.
    If we lose out, the Jets don't matter, because we would have lost to them.

If the Bengals beat the Dolphins and everyone else loses out, I assume the Dolphins would be ahead of us based on H2H... but I don't know what the other tie breakers are for draft order. I honestly don't even know if H2H determines draft order.

This also ignores the Falcons who have also only won 1 game so far, but I assume they're talented enough to win a few more this season.

Long story short: I don't know ****

Quote Originally Posted by BullsFan_1 View Post
    If we lose out, the Jets don't matter, because we would have lost to them.

If the Bengals beat the Dolphins and everyone else loses out, I assume the Dolphins would be ahead of us based on H2H... but I don't know what the other tie breakers are for draft order. I honestly don't even know if H2H determines draft order.

This also ignores the Falcons who have also only won 1 game so far, but I assume they're talented enough to win a few more this season.

Long story short: I don't know ****
    H2H doesn't matter when it comes to draft pick tie breakers (so ive been told bc I wondered this earlier in the year)

1st tie breaker is strength of schedule, so we really wont know until after the week 17 games are played. All we know is that we have to be at least tied for the worst record to have a shot at #1
    YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!!!!!

HAPPY RUSSEV DAY!!!

2019 PSD Fantasy Nascar Champion

Welp, the plan succeeded. Haskins didn't embarrass himself too much, and now everything that is being discussed is "Haskins this, Haskins that" instead of "OMG Trent Williams!."

Also doesn't hurt that the other local team took down Belichick on national TV.