Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 60

Thread: The Warriors

  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    11,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And won’t that exception expire right after FA begins next July? So they’ll have a few weeks to work something out when everyone is looking to re-tool? Then again, some of the teams close to the lower cap number might be giving someone away for a low first and exception.

    But I guess that exception won’t help then this year, if ever.
    Trade exceptions cannot be packaged with players or picks. It legit just can be used to absorb a player. Sometimes you'll see two part deals to work around that. But a TE can't just say here's a player for the exception and a pick.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15,307
    Bring back Baron Davis..

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,113
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Trade exceptions cannot be packaged with players or picks. It legit just can be used to absorb a player. Sometimes you'll see two part deals to work around that. But a TE can't just say here's a player for the exception and a pick.
    You’re totally right. I got tongue tied there for a sec.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,714
    https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/30...enver-nuggets/

    This is a good trade for GS to get the depth they need. Denver gets another knock down shorter.

    Denver gets DLO and Alec burk

    Warriors get Harris, Porter jr, Hernangomez and Vanderbilt.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    270
    Would fans of any other team want to trade for DLO?

    I don't expect GSW to find a trade they like this season. He should just stay and be 6th man next season, or wait until the lottery to see if they can get a star for DLO and the pick.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And won’t that exception expire right after FA begins next July? So they’ll have a few weeks to work something out when everyone is looking to re-tool? Then again, some of the teams close to the lower cap number might be giving someone away for a low first and exception.

    But I guess that exception won’t help then this year, if ever.
    It expires July 7th, 2020. It'll give them about a week once the new league year opens to find 1 big contract or a couple little contracts to absorb with that $17 million TPE. It's still a really valuable asset, just useless this season.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/30...enver-nuggets/

    This is a good trade for GS to get the depth they need. Denver gets another knock down shorter.

    Denver gets DLO and Alec burk

    Warriors get Harris, Porter jr, Hernangomez and Vanderbilt.
    Nuggets say no big time. Their back court defense would be so bad with Murray and DLo. Murray and DLo play the same style of game to boot. MPJ is too valuable as assett.

    Just DLO for Harris and Nuggets say no forget about the other assets and add-ons.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    Warriors might get something like Gorgui Dieng (expiring 2021), Jeff Teague (S+T), and a prospect for DLo.

    Bobby Portis, Nitilikina and Filler.
    Last edited by Heediot; 11-02-2019 at 08:49 AM.

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    7,315
    Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Warriors might get something like Gorgui Dieng (expiring 2021), Jeff Teague (S+T), and a prospect for DLo.

    Bobby Portis, Nitilikina and Filler.
    Man, you don't think much of DLo do you?


    Rippin' lips son!!

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10,005
    Still a ton of talent on this team. They can be a top 4 seed without Steph and Klay, and be the #1 seed when they return.

    Don't think a living dynasty should be tanking.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.


  11. #26
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    8,415
    Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Man, you don't think much of DLo do you?
    They are going to get low balled. They could get more but that's what I think teams will be offering. At most a LAC cp3 package with 3 good complementary pieces if they are lucky (Lou, Bev and Harrell).

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2019
    Posts
    2,213
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Still a ton of talent on this team. They can be a top 4 seed without Steph and Klay, and be the #1 seed when they return.

    Don't think a living dynasty should be tanking.
    Lol

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ontario
    Posts
    13,327
    The dynasty crumbled pretty quickly. I remember thinking that there was no end in sight to their dominance. I think the run is over for them. I think they should maximize their assets and start building towards the future.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    35,899
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Still a ton of talent on this team. They can be a top 4 seed without Steph and Klay, and be the #1 seed when they return.

    Don't think a living dynasty should be tanking.
    Lol what? They'll be lucky to even make the playoffs the way they are right now.

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,896
    Their best bet would be to tank this season and get a high draft pick.

    Showcase DLo as much as possible, then trade him for a young prospect + a first round draft pick. (sort of what the Clippers did with Tobias Harris).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •