Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And won’t that exception expire right after FA begins next July? So they’ll have a few weeks to work something out when everyone is looking to re-tool? Then again, some of the teams close to the lower cap number might be giving someone away for a low first and exception.

But I guess that exception won’t help then this year, if ever.
    Trade exceptions cannot be packaged with players or picks. It legit just can be used to absorb a player. Sometimes you'll see two part deals to work around that. But a TE can't just say here's a player for the exception and a pick.

Bring back Baron Davis..

Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    Trade exceptions cannot be packaged with players or picks. It legit just can be used to absorb a player. Sometimes you'll see two part deals to work around that. But a TE can't just say here's a player for the exception and a pick.
    You’re totally right. I got tongue tied there for a sec.

https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/30...enver-nuggets/

This is a good trade for GS to get the depth they need. Denver gets another knock down shorter.

Denver gets DLO and Alec burk

Warriors get Harris, Porter jr, Hernangomez and Vanderbilt.

Would fans of any other team want to trade for DLO?

I don't expect GSW to find a trade they like this season. He should just stay and be 6th man next season, or wait until the lottery to see if they can get a star for DLO and the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Saddletramp View Post
    And won’t that exception expire right after FA begins next July? So they’ll have a few weeks to work something out when everyone is looking to re-tool? Then again, some of the teams close to the lower cap number might be giving someone away for a low first and exception.

But I guess that exception won’t help then this year, if ever.
    It expires July 7th, 2020. It'll give them about a week once the new league year opens to find 1 big contract or a couple little contracts to absorb with that $17 million TPE. It's still a really valuable asset, just useless this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    https://fadeawayworld.net/2019/10/30...enver-nuggets/

This is a good trade for GS to get the depth they need. Denver gets another knock down shorter.

Denver gets DLO and Alec burk

Warriors get Harris, Porter jr, Hernangomez and Vanderbilt.
    Nuggets say no big time. Their back court defense would be so bad with Murray and DLo. Murray and DLo play the same style of game to boot. MPJ is too valuable as assett.

Just DLO for Harris and Nuggets say no forget about the other assets and add-ons.

Warriors might get something like Gorgui Dieng (expiring 2021), Jeff Teague (S+T), and a prospect for DLo.

Bobby Portis, Nitilikina and Filler.
    Last edited by Heediot; 11-02-2019 at 08:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Warriors might get something like Gorgui Dieng (expiring 2021), Jeff Teague (S+T), and a prospect for DLo.

Bobby Portis, Nitilikina and Filler.
    Man, you don't think much of DLo do you?

Rippin' lips son!!

Still a ton of talent on this team. They can be a top 4 seed without Steph and Klay, and be the #1 seed when they return.

Don't think a living dynasty should be tanking.
    The Baker has come. Believe the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Man, you don't think much of DLo do you?
    They are going to get low balled. They could get more but that's what I think teams will be offering. At most a LAC cp3 package with 3 good complementary pieces if they are lucky (Lou, Bev and Harrell).

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Still a ton of talent on this team. They can be a top 4 seed without Steph and Klay, and be the #1 seed when they return.

Lol

The dynasty crumbled pretty quickly. I remember thinking that there was no end in sight to their dominance. I think the run is over for them. I think they should maximize their assets and start building towards the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post

Lol what? They'll be lucky to even make the playoffs the way they are right now.

Their best bet would be to tank this season and get a high draft pick.

Showcase DLo as much as possible, then trade him for a young prospect + a first round draft pick. (sort of what the Clippers did with Tobias Harris).

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast