Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
Results 406 to 420 of 666
  1. #406
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    35,514
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Yeah but does the Mets model account for media-leery voters who don't like to answer phone calls? Might need a 2-3% correction to account for that.

    Don't worry. He's got this.

  2. #407
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,121
    Apparently we are trying Ronny Mauricio for OF

    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...54199274594306

  3. #408
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    117
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Apparently we are trying Ronny Mauricio for OF

    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...54199274594306
    That seemed likely (or 3B) after ST... now with Lindor at SS for the next decade no brainer.

  4. #409
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    73,329

    2020 NY Mets Minor League and Prospects

    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Apparently we are trying Ronny Mauricio for OF

    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...54199274594306
    Great news! He looks perfect for RF.

  5. #410
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    7,099
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    Apparently we are trying Ronny Mauricio for OF

    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...54199274594306
    Makes him valuable either to the Mets or in trade. Either way its a good idea.

  6. #411
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,592
    I figured he would be moved there eventually or third base.

  7. #412
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,921
    Code:
    Rk	Name		Age	Level	Pos	ETA	FV
    1	F Alvarez	19.4	R	C	2023	55
    2	Ronny Mauricio	20.0	A	SS	2023	55
    3	Matthew Allan	20.0	A-	SP	2023	50
    4	Mark Vientos	21.3	A	3B	2022	50
    5	Brett Baty	21.4	A-	3B	2023	45+
    6	Crow-Armstrong	19.0	R	CF	2025	45
    7	J.T. Ginn	21.9	R	SP	2024	45
    8	Khalil Lee	22.8	AA	RF	2021	45
    9	A Ramirez	18.2	R	CF	2025	40+
    10	Thomas Szapucki	24.8	AA	MIRP	2021	40+
    11	Shervyen Newton	21.9	A	SS	2022	40
    12	Jaylen Palmer	20.7	R	3B	2023	40
    13	Junior Santos	19.6	R	SP	2023	40
    14	Ryley Gilliam	24.6	AAA	SIRP	2021	40
    15	Franklyn Kilome	25.8	MLB	SIRP	2021	40
    16	S McWilliams	25.6	AAA	SIRP	2021	40
    17	R Dominguez	19.3	R	SP	2024	40
    18	Freddy Valdez	19.3	R	RF	2023	40
    19	Jose Butto	23.0	A	SP	2022	40
    20	J Cornielly	20.2	R	SP	2023	40
    21	Carlos Cortes	23.8	A+	2B	2021	40
    22	Jordany Ventura	20.7	R	SP	2023	40
    23	Yennsy Diaz	24.4	MLB	SIRP	2021	35+
    24	Marcel Renteria	26.5	AA	SIRP	2022	35+
    25	Tylor Megill	25.7	AA	SIRP	2021	35+
    26	Joander Suarez	21.1	R	SP	2023	35+
    27	A Hernandez	20.2	R	CF	2022	35+
    28	Will Toffey	26.3	AA	3B	2022	35+
    29	Michel Otanez	23.7	A-	SIRP	2022	35+
    30	Desmond Lindsay	24.2	A+	CF	2020	35+
    https://blogs.fangraphs.com/top-30-p...new-york-mets/
    Last edited by Claymation; 04-05-2021 at 02:34 PM.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  8. #413
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,592

  9. #414
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,921

    Matt Ehalt
    @MattEhalt

    ·
    1h
    One noticeable thing browsing NL East:

    Mets have really hit on about every draft pick in recent years while others have some young guys who are looking like they could be 1R draft misses.

    Braves: Riley, Wright
    Phillies: Moniak, Haseley
    Nationals: Kieboom, Romero

    Mets have none


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  10. #415
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,921
    I disagree, Gavin is one that comes to mind in 2012.
    But you are talking almost 10 years.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  11. #416
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,921
    Problem with trading so much talent for ok major league players is that you don't have the prospects to replace the more expensive talent.

    The credit card bill will be due in 2 years or so.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  12. #417
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Amherst, MA
    Posts
    7,099
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I disagree, Gavin is one that comes to mind in 2012.
    But you are talking almost 10 years.
    That one hurts quite a bit though considering that they could have had Corey Seager instead.

  13. #418
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,921
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    That one hurts quite a bit though considering that they could have had Corey Seager instead.
    Not really, Giolitto was also that year. Seager had signing issues and Giolitto was injured during the draft process.

    You aren't going to hit every draft pick.

    From 2000 - 2010 the Mets had Heilman, Wright, Kazmir, Pelfrey & Harvey that were decent MLB players out of 14 potential 1st round picks. Not a good percentage.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  14. #419
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,921


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  15. #420
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,592
    Quote Originally Posted by wiley6 View Post
    That one hurts quite a bit though considering that they could have had Corey Seager instead.
    Giolito was the obvious guy they should have drafted.

Page 28 of 45 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •