Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970
Results 1,036 to 1,047 of 1047
  1. #1036
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    https://twitter.com/psltoflushing/st...600791552?s=21

    I really hope Lee gets a shot at RF if Conforto leaves.

    Get Marte for CF and move Nimmo to LF.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are we talking about Starling Marte who will be 37 y/o in 2022 and is currently playing LF instead of CF?
    Looks like signing Marte could be another disaster in the waiting. What do the Mets give him, 3 years so he will be playing when he is 40?

    Pass

  2. #1037
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,792
    Quote Originally Posted by AUDIT View Post
    Are we talking about Starling Marte who will be 37 y/o in 2022 and is currently playing LF instead of CF?
    Looks like signing Marte could be another disaster in the waiting. What do the Mets give him, 3 years so he will be playing when he is 40?

    Pass
    Marte is 32.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1038
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,322
    Quote Originally Posted by AUDIT View Post
    Are we talking about Starling Marte who will be 37 y/o in 2022 and is currently playing LF instead of CF?
    Looks like signing Marte could be another disaster in the waiting. What do the Mets give him, 3 years so he will be playing when he is 40?

    Pass
    Marte is 32 dude, how the **** did he aged 5 years in 2021?

    Also he has played all games in CF this year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #1039
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,581
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    Marte is 32 dude, how the **** did he aged 5 years in 2021?

    Also he has played all games in CF this year.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Idk man, playing baseball has a tendency to age you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  5. #1040
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    8,703
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Idk man, playing baseball has a tendency to age you.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Watching the Mets definitely causes you to age faster than the average person [emoji23]

    Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk

  6. #1041
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    105
    my bad, you are correct, he is 32 and he has played all of his games in CF.

    OK, maybe. he is a FA and no compensation. He could lead off with Nimmo batting #2. I'm on board if the cost is not exorbitant.

  7. #1042
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,322
    Quote Originally Posted by AUDIT View Post
    my bad, you are correct, he is 32 and he has played all of his games in CF.

    OK, maybe. he is a FA and no compensation. He could lead off with Nimmo batting #2. I'm on board if the cost is not exorbitant.
    He loved Florida and wanted to stay there, Mets would have to overpay a bit for him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #1043
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,322
    https://twitter.com/ernestdove/statu...213814787?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #1044
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,322
    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...348065797?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #1045
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,529
    I would rather the Mets get Bryant to play 3rd/right and let Vientos/Lee fight it out for left. Keep Nimmo in CF.

    For the record Alvarez is legit.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  11. #1046
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,322
    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...683816963?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  12. #1047
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    105
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    He loved Florida and wanted to stay there, Mets would have to overpay a bit for him.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    OK, when you say overpay, what kind of dollars are you talking about for him?

Page 70 of 70 FirstFirst ... 2060686970

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •