Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
    Probably for one game. If Nimmo gets activated on Friday, Lee probably gets sent right back down.

Both Syracuse and Binghamton have gotten off to horrible starts which is not very encouraging .They are both dead last in their division . I don't think that Binghamton has won a game yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Both Syracuse and Binghamton have gotten off to horrible starts which is not very encouraging .They are both dead last in their division . I don't think that Binghamton has won a game yet.
    Syracuse is a bunch of 28 year olds lol that roster is rough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Syracuse is a bunch of 28 year olds lol that roster is rough.

This I blame on Brody because he traded any guy that was close the higher levels.

It will be rough for a couple of years till their young guys reach those levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    This I blame on Brody because he traded any guy that was close the higher levels.

It will be rough for a couple of years till their young guys reach those levels.
    Time to move some of those 28 plus year olds who are underperforming off of those rosters and promote some of the youngsters who are. Mauricio should be up to AA now for example. Alvarez and Baty to Brooklyn.

Amazin Avenue is back to doing a daily prospect report. Stoked I missed it last year. Great way to track the young guys in A ball (cause... Brody FBW).

https://www.amazinavenue.com/2021/5/...ncisco-alvarez

Quote Originally Posted by swbwtr View Post
    Time to move some of those 28 plus year olds who are underperforming off of those rosters and promote some of the youngsters who are. Mauricio should be up to AA now for example. Alvarez and Baty to Brooklyn.
    Donít think is the time to move these guys up just yet, let Mauricio and and other guys thrive for half a season where they are at. The Mets donít need to rush them up the ladder because the top level suck and lack top prospects.

Updated records of Mets affiliates:

Syracuse 2-7
    Binghamton 0-8
    Brooklyn 4-4
    St. Lucie 6-3

Every time I get disappointed at Vientos' struggles I have to remember that he's the same age as Baty, and playing up one level.

Quote Originally Posted by swbwtr View Post
    While that is tempting itís probably not wise. Most of our top guys are younger than the average player at the level they are at. Moving them up to make up for the lack of talent at the top would just be compounding Brodieís error

Mauricio with his 4th homer.

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1394357682048585729

Mets Farm Report
    @MetsFarmReport

May 17
    Ronny Mauricio continues his hot start to the season. 🔥

#Mets second ranked prospect now has an OPS of 1.118 with the
    @BKCyclones

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Mauricio, Baty, and Vientos all currently have a 2022 eta. How do you guys think this will pan out?

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast