Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 641
  1. #496
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    578
    Probably for one game. If Nimmo gets activated on Friday, Lee probably gets sent right back down.

  2. #497
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2,819
    Both Syracuse and Binghamton have gotten off to horrible starts which is not very encouraging .They are both dead last in their division . I don't think that Binghamton has won a game yet.

  3. #498
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,704
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    Both Syracuse and Binghamton have gotten off to horrible starts which is not very encouraging .They are both dead last in their division . I don't think that Binghamton has won a game yet.
    Syracuse is a bunch of 28 year olds lol that roster is rough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #499
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,485
    Quote Originally Posted by ManningToTyree View Post
    Syracuse is a bunch of 28 year olds lol that roster is rough.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This I blame on Brody because he traded any guy that was close the higher levels.

    It will be rough for a couple of years till their young guys reach those levels.

  5. #500
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    This I blame on Brody because he traded any guy that was close the higher levels.

    It will be rough for a couple of years till their young guys reach those levels.
    Time to move some of those 28 plus year olds who are underperforming off of those rosters and promote some of the youngsters who are. Mauricio should be up to AA now for example. Alvarez and Baty to Brooklyn.

  6. #501
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Orange County, CA
    Posts
    114
    Amazin Avenue is back to doing a daily prospect report. Stoked I missed it last year. Great way to track the young guys in A ball (cause... Brody FBW).

    https://www.amazinavenue.com/2021/5/...ncisco-alvarez

  7. #502
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,485
    Quote Originally Posted by swbwtr View Post
    Time to move some of those 28 plus year olds who are underperforming off of those rosters and promote some of the youngsters who are. Mauricio should be up to AA now for example. Alvarez and Baty to Brooklyn.
    Donít think is the time to move these guys up just yet, let Mauricio and and other guys thrive for half a season where they are at. The Mets donít need to rush them up the ladder because the top level suck and lack top prospects.

  8. #503
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Posts
    578
    Updated records of Mets affiliates:

    Syracuse 2-7
    Binghamton 0-8
    Brooklyn 4-4
    St. Lucie 6-3

  9. #504
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    2,246
    Every time I get disappointed at Vientos' struggles I have to remember that he's the same age as Baty, and playing up one level.

  10. #505
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Toms River, NJ
    Posts
    9,704
    Quote Originally Posted by swbwtr View Post
    Time to move some of those 28 plus year olds who are underperforming off of those rosters and promote some of the youngsters who are. Mauricio should be up to AA now for example. Alvarez and Baty to Brooklyn.
    While that is tempting itís probably not wise. Most of our top guys are younger than the average player at the level they are at. Moving them up to make up for the lack of talent at the top would just be compounding Brodieís error


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. #506
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,485
    Mauricio with his 4th homer.

  12. #507
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,485

  13. #508
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,116

  14. #509
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,880
    https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1394357682048585729


    Mets Farm Report
    @MetsFarmReport

    May 17
    Ronny Mauricio continues his hot start to the season. 🔥

    #Mets second ranked prospect now has an OPS of 1.118 with the
    @BKCyclones
    .


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  15. #510
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,683
    Mauricio, Baty, and Vientos all currently have a 2022 eta. How do you guys think this will pan out?

Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •