Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1080
  1. #1066
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,578

  2. #1067
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,516
    https://twitter.com/jacob_resnick/st...993042432?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #1068
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,516
    https://twitter.com/samdykstramilb/s...293948933?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  4. #1069
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,578

  5. #1070
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,578

  6. #1071
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,798

  7. #1072
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,516
    https://twitter.com/jacob_resnick/st...755608071?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #1073
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,578
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Shame he’s gonna be traded, since he was a Brodie pick.

    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If it gets us Shane Beiber, I would be ok with it.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  9. #1074
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,578
    Michael Mayer
    @mikemayer22
    ·
    12m
    Mets prospect Ronny Mauricio did get some reps at third base yesterday in practice with the Tigres del Licey of the Dominican Winter League.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  10. #1075
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    If it gets us Shane Beiber, I would be ok with it.
    I suppose. I’d try to hold onto Baty at all costs, though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  11. #1076
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Michael Mayer
    @mikemayer22
    ·
    12m
    Mets prospect Ronny Mauricio did get some reps at third base yesterday in practice with the Tigres del Licey of the Dominican Winter League.
    Mauricio on the other hand, should be the one that the Mets push in trade conversations. Him getting versatility will only help his value.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  12. #1077
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,812
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    I suppose. I’d try to hold onto Baty at all costs, though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Baty is the next long term third baseman. Vientos might make the Mets at some point next year, but Baty is the better all around third baseman. It means Vientos will likely move to DH at some point (assuming the NL has the DH). Mauricio has not yet proven he can hit (although his power is obvious). He needs to prove himself in AA next year.

    If any of these are traded, I would still like to keep Baty over the other 2.

  13. #1078
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    52,578
    Quote Originally Posted by swbwtr View Post
    Baty is the next long term third baseman. Vientos might make the Mets at some point next year, but Baty is the better all around third baseman. It means Vientos will likely move to DH at some point (assuming the NL has the DH). Mauricio has not yet proven he can hit (although his power is obvious). He needs to prove himself in AA next year.

    If any of these are traded, I would still like to keep Baty over the other 2.
    Vientos is more of an outfielder right now.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  14. #1079
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Brooklyn New York
    Posts
    23,798
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    Vientos is more of an outfielder right now.
    Vientos seems like JD with a higher offensive and defensive ceilings


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

  15. #1080
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    108,516
    https://twitter.com/mikemayer22/stat...619689474?s=21


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 2262707172

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •