Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 641
  1. #481
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Itís better to get it over with now, then when he hits the majors.
    Didn't deGrom have the TJ surgery in the minors?

    And Matz did also, both of them in 2010.
    Last edited by swbwtr; 05-10-2021 at 09:02 PM.

  2. #482
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    6,130
    Quote Originally Posted by swbwtr View Post
    Didn't deGrom have the TJ surgery in the minors?

    And Matz did also, both of them in 2010.
    Yes, both did

  3. #483
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry M View Post
    Yes, both did
    Both deGrom and Matz were in Rookie ball at the time. Allan is in low A.

  4. #484
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    671
    Michael Mayer
    @mikemayer22

    11h
    They let this guy make trades involving top prospects. Talked to multiple people from Mets during that period that said BVW wouldíve trade more young talent if FO members didnít speak up against it."

  5. #485
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,481

  6. #486
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    51,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Daaaarryyl View Post
    Michael Mayer
    @mikemayer22

    11h
    They let this guy make trades involving top prospects. Talked to multiple people from Mets during that period that said BVW wouldíve trade more young talent if FO members didnít speak up against it."
    It's nice to see others members of the FO finding their voice. I know that McNeil was one of the players he wanted to trade away. I guess the silver lining is that the other members of the FO wouldn't let him.


    "You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

  7. #487
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,114
    Gunnar Hoglund a top 10 pitcher in the MLB draft needs TJ now. So maybe will drop to us

  8. #488
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,683
    Baty with 2 more hits and Mauricio with his 3rd homer today.

    Alvarez 3 hits PCA 1.

    Love these minor league guys.
    Last edited by bklynny67; 05-11-2021 at 10:52 PM.

  9. #489
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,481
    No pitching to get excited about though.

  10. #490
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Sick Of It All View Post
    No pitching to get excited about though.
    Absolutely true. Might be worth taking the top prospect that's about to have TJ surgery. High reward type of pick there.

  11. #491
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,680
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Absolutely true. Might be worth taking the top prospect that's about to have TJ surgery. High reward type of pick there.
    Didnt the Mets do that with JT Ginn last year or year before?

  12. #492
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    33,114
    This guy probably wouldn't fall as much as Ginn did though

  13. #493
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    9,683
    Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    This guy probably wouldn't fall as much as Ginn did though
    Not as far as Ginn, but to #10 overall, absolutely could. He's being mocked prior to the surgery mostly between 7-9 from what I have seen.

  14. #494
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    The Boogie Down
    Posts
    106,481
    This is where trading all those pitchers hurt.

  15. #495
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Flushing, 10/16/69
    Posts
    2,245
    Khalil Lee to Flushing.

Page 33 of 43 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •