Follow us on Twitter

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmiler2 View Post
    Updated Records of Mets Affiliates:

Syracuse 11-22
    Binghamton 10-22
    Brooklyn 10-20
    St Lucie 19-14
    Not sure the reasoning on posting their records, Minors are for player development. The Mets have a handful of nice prospects. They are not loaded but they probably have 3 in the top 100 in Mauricio, Alvarez & Baty. I also like Cortes in Binghamton. Pitching wise they are thin.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I knew someone would say that.
    But the team records give a indication of the strength of the farm system. And at the moment, it ain’t good. I have a mixed view of Brodie’s tenure, but this is one of the negatives.

But the team records give a indication of the strength of the farm system. And at the moment, it ain’t good. I have a mixed view of Brodie’s tenure, but this is one of the negatives.
    No it doesn't.
    Brody sucked, let's get that out of the way.

But a farm systems record doesn't indicate lack of talent at all.
    Wins are a team stat, as I wrote pitching is thin which explains their record. However, they have 3 bonafide top 100 talent plus Cortes who I like quite a bit.

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

The Mets could have gotten quite a bit of older players to win in the upper minors, does that mean the farm system is good? of course not.

Michael Mayer
    @mikemayer22
    ·
    22h
    Mets top prospect Francisco Álvarez has only been with the Brooklyn Cyclones for 12 games and has 5 of the 7 hardest hit balls (exit velo) by the entire team this season.

The 19-year-old also has a 135 wRC+ in his time with Brooklyn.

#holy****batman

Mixed as in he was lying, cheating, POS who prioritzied his ex clients over the Mets or just one of the worst GM's in the history of the sport?

https://twitter.com/bkcyclones/statu...212754432?s=21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Vientos with his 5th homer. OPS up to .719.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    The Mets could have gotten quite a bit of older players to win in the upper minors, does that mean the farm system is good? of course not.
    It comes in handy when a team has injuries like the Mets have had this season.

https://twitter.com/jacob_resnick/st...294680071?s=21

Ronny Mauricio is in the midst of a cold streak, batting average is down to .225, OPS is now just over .700

Mets sent Betances to St Lucie for rehab assignment. They also signed RHP Tom Hackimer to minor-league deal.

Mets sent McNeill to Syracuse today for rehab assignment,

McNeil coming back would be great. So many infielders, though. I wonder who goes when he comes back?

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    McNeil coming back would be great. So many infielders, though. I wonder who goes when he comes back?

Has to be Drury because the only other option is Peraza.

Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast