Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    So best show of the year. ****ing fight me!

I loved the idea of NXT being a "invading faction", especially with HHH as the lead. Them attacking Raw superstars should be the next step.

The more I think about it, as cool as this invasion is, if they don't go over at Survivor Series then this story ends quickly. I would also like to see NXT lay out Brock Lesnar on Raw.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 11-02-2019 at 04:14 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    So best show of the year. ****ing fight me!
    Maybe WWE needs more stranded flights. The cliched structure of every Smackdown and Raw drives fans away as well. Its good they were forced to switch it up. Hope it leads to something different.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    I loved the idea of NXT being a "invading faction", especially with HHH as the lead. Them attacking Raw superstars should be the next step.

The more I think about it, as cool as this invasion is, if they don't go over at Survivor Series then this story ends quickly. I would also like to see NXT lay out Brock Lesnar on Raw.
    this is what i was thinking... have the main nxt guys destroy brock to end the show next week.

this was a great idea to make nxt have faces most people know but now there is no going back... meaning you cant just strip talent from nxt and treat it like the minor league going forward... it has to be its on entity like raw and smackdown

I don’t like Bryan losing to Cole, especially after some of the punishment he gave him that Cole shouldn’t have recovered from, but I understand why they did it. All those NXT ladies & gentleman were made to look strong and 100% legit. WWE did an excellent job.

Yesterday’s Smackdown showed what NXT could be when taken out of the dark basement setting and put in a ‘real’ arena. A glimpse of how things would be if Triple H ran the entire wrestling side.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    this is what i was thinking... have the main nxt guys destroy brock to end the show next week.
    Absolutely. Brock needs to be shown to have some vulnerability. I would like to see Joe turn on Raw and joins HHH's NXT.
    Screw sabermetics.

Love heel Sami Zayn. Hate ***** heel Sami Zayn.

Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    Love heel Sami Zayn. Hate ***** heel Sami Zayn.
    Sami is one of those guys that is so good that they can play both sides to perfection. He is someone who can play a true babyface and get the crowd to buy in, much like Daniel Bryan. But he, also like Daniel Bryan, can play the heel better than 99% of the rest of the roster.
    Prior to 11/1/19: if you were on my ignore list, I was sticking to ignoring you thanks to great advise.
    From 11/1/19 on: I will no longer be responding to comments back to people on my ignore list.
    _____

Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12