Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

BREAKING NEWS: Brock Lesnar quits SD, moves back to RAW

On SD tonight, so I guess RAW now has WWE Title, and SD has Universal Championship.
    Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Fan of Red Sox , Chicago Bears , Boston Celtics , Chase Elliott , UVA, Joshi Puroresu

2018-2019 UVA Men's Basketball National Champions

Two scenarios I would like to see play out, with regards to Brock "quitting" Smackdown:

1. Brock attempt to enter Raw but is stop by the McMahons and a police force. Raw informs Heyman/Lesnar they will not be signing Lesnar and he will be arrested if he attempts to enter the building without a ticket.

2. Raw does indeed sign Brock but immediately trades him back to Smackdown for Bray Wyatt.

Whatever happens, not watching any program that has Brock on. Dude is straight up boring AND stale.
    Last edited by Bluefire; 11-02-2019 at 03:29 PM.
    Screw sabermetics.

Brock is the man, no doubt. He should be the highlight of both shows honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he truly is going back to RAW, Fox is probably going to be pissed. I also have had a really hard time thinking that Vince, even with this FOX money, would ever want RAW to be the B show, so this is his way of trying to reverse that thinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluefire View Post
    Two scenarios I would like to see play out, with regards to Brock "quitting" Smackdown:

1. Brock attempt to enter Raw but is stop by the McMahons and a police force. Raw informs Heyman/Lesnar they will not be signing Lesnar and he will be arrested if he attempts to enter the building without a ticket.

2. Raw does indeed sign Brock but immediately trades him back to Smackdown for Bray Wyatt.

Whatever happens, not watching any program that has Brock on. Dude is straight up boring AND stale.

Quote Originally Posted by RowBTrice View Post
    Brock is the man, no doubt. He should be the highlight of both shows honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's amazing how wrestling fans can have such differing point of views. I agree with both. **** Brock but he's still the most high profile presence in WWE. Personally, I wish he could have more non title feuds. Like with Lashley, Riddle, etc. I understand because he beat the streak and he's a former UFC champ that you have to book him like a god but to be fair, before he beat Undertaker at WrestleMania 30, he had lost to HHH and John Cena in 2 of his returning matches.

Diversify with Brock a bit instead of him just squashing wrestler after wrestler with the exception of Reigns and Rollins.

I just wish he'd quit the WWE.

Coming soon to a WWE Ring near you!

When Brock originally came back I was excited but ever since then he really hasn't impressed me. They force the belt on to him, he hardly ever shows up, when he does have a match he throws a bunch of suplexes hits a few f5s and its over for the most part. that doesn't nothing. theres really no storyline build, theres no actual wrestling going on for the most part its just blah.