Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    I can’t believe people still are infatuated with Wally around here. He’s a garbage human.

Reports saying they are considering 3 internal options Rojas the bench coach and the first base coach. Needs to be done ASAP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seems like elevating Muelens to manager and Rojas to BC makes sense, especially if Boston is sniffing around Muelens, and he has more experience in a major league dugout.

All i can say is, We'll see, said the Zen Master.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Honestly, I like Rojas as manager more than I liked Beltran.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Honestly, I like Rojas as manager more than I liked Beltran.

Honestly, I was going to say the same thing. But then I chose not to because I realized I know absolutely nothing about Rojas. Absolutely nothing. So I fell back to my Zen Master line.
    "Ain't got the call no more. Got a lot of sinful idears – but they seem kinda sensible...."

Quote Originally Posted by fanofclendennon View Post
    Honestly, I was going to say the same thing. But then I chose not to because I realized I know absolutely nothing about Rojas. Absolutely nothing. So I fell back to my Zen Master line.
    I’ve done quite a bit of reading up on him and I think I did a pretty good job selling him with my post a little farther up.

He’s been with the organization forever, the familiarity and the actual experience coaching definitely helps out. He probably knows his way around a dugout better than Beltran did.

If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

I like what I read on him. Called this the same day Beltran was gone.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I mean is the same situation with Beltran, a new manager, but a bright baseball mind.

Luis Rojas named Manager

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Well one thing he has going for him. He was nowhere near the Astros in 2017.

^^^^Meanwhile you have idiots like Chris Carlin and other media pundits suggesting the hire was a mistake. I mean at least let it play out first. As I've gotten older, I have grown to hate more and more of the sports media. Its all narrative driven ******** or an attempt at "hot take" click bait.

Quote Originally Posted by metswon69 View Post
    Meanwhile you have idiots like Chris Carlin and other media pundits suggesting the hire was a mistake. I mean at least let it play out first. As I've gotten older, I have grown to hate more and more of the sports media. Its all narrative driven ******** or an attempt at "hot take" click bait.
    Yeah I actually can’t stand the sports talk shows now. Just recently started listening to then again since I got FuboTV instead of online streams.

Page 29 of 36 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast