Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 28
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,964

    Week 9 IGT: Bears @ Eagles

    Sorry guys, not much time this week to do anything fancy. It sure would be nice if we had a Mod or TM around here to do these things since that's what their responsibility is supposed to be.

    We are playing the Bears. Have at it. Discuss.

    #DingerSZN
    #AllenWatch
    End of Season Stats
    .542AVG/.562OBP/.889SLG/1.451OPS/21RBIs/3Dingers(1 grand slam)
    Selected to All-Conference Team
    Selected First Team All-District Team
    Selected First Team All-Region Team
    Verbal Commitment to State Fair Community College

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Lehigh County, PA
    Posts
    1,362
    Doug thinks that DJax will play.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,629
    I have a feeling this one won't be pretty.

    We go into the bye week with momentum. 37-17.

    "We was catching 'em. Unlike Agholor."
    Your 2019-20 Eagles

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    I have a feeling this one won't be pretty.

    We go into the bye week with momentum. 37-17.
    Donít jinx it. Iíll say this about Chicago, they have a very good defense but they also have a bad offense. I think that favors the eagles since the eagles will be getting some guys healthy on defense. The run game has been clicking lately, gotta keep that going.

    I think itíll be a little closer, maybe something like 21-13.

    Your baby can't do this

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    54,763
    Pretty excited; going to my first Eagles game in Philadelphia this weekend. Hitting Flyers vs Leafs tomorrow night

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    83,964
    Quote Originally Posted by 1908_Cubs View Post
    Pretty excited; going to my first Eagles game in Philadelphia this weekend. Hitting Flyers vs Leafs tomorrow night
    Have fun!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    54,763
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Have fun!
    Looking forward to the whole weekend. Still waiting out the Flyers tickets on StubHub. Have a few hours and they're already dropping.

    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    168
    I think last week was the straw that broke the camel's back for the Bears. I think their spirit is broken, which hopefully means great things for the Eagles.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,804
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I think last week was the straw that broke the camel's back for the Bears. I think their spirit is broken, which hopefully means great things for the Eagles.
    Or, they could be insanely motivated for this game to actually show up. It could go either way in my opinion

    Your baby can't do this

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    168
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Or, they could be insanely motivated for this game to actually show up. It could go either way in my opinion
    I don't want to think about that outcome lol.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,804
    Quote Originally Posted by abelugawhale View Post
    I don't want to think about that outcome lol.
    Lol.. for real

    Your baby can't do this

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Lol.. for real
    Is there a reason why we didn't run Howard at least 1 more time from the 3? It seemed like we were getting a good interior push and that we were winning the point of attack....and then we tried a pair of complicated passes...

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    32,804
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace23 View Post
    Is there a reason why we didn't run Howard at least 1 more time from the 3? It seemed like we were getting a good interior push and that we were winning the point of attack....and then we tried a pair of complicated passes...
    Yeah that was weird.. youíd think that the eagles would use howard more in the red zone but I guess not. My default response to why the eagles did or didnít do something early in the game is always that the plays are scripted to start the game. Whether that was part of it or not, who knows but Iíve never been a fan of scripting plays to begin with.

    Your baby can't do this

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,800
    Ok.... what the hell? Its 3rd & 2. You have Jordan Howard, Jason Kelce, Brandon Brooks & Lane Johnson. Run. The. Damn. Ball.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8,800
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Yeah that was weird.. youíd think that the eagles would use howard more in the red zone but I guess not. My default response to why the eagles did or didnít do something early in the game is always that the plays are scripted to start the game. Whether that was part of it or not, who knows but Iíve never been a fan of scripting plays to begin with.
    Right, but you have to have options, right? Like if it's a short yardage or goal-to-go situation, maybe you go with the inside run or run off the right side.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •