Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Eh that was a ***** call by BB

Can you win important games with this offensive line?

Needed 7 got 3.

We took their biggest ****. Now it's our turn

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

Shot

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    One More Time

That turnover is death.

**** edelman. He's dropped so many passes this year and now that. They're going to wes welker him after this season i bet

Clawing back into the game ,now the defense needs a stand.

Well first game against a good team and they're getting killed. That's very telling

I got a feeling they're about to lose the next 3 to 4 games. Their many weaknesses are showing. This team was not 8-0 good and everyone knew that

Need to take the deep ball out of the playbook entirely.

The easy schedule excuse is showing to be true. This defense is no different than previous years.

Good bye tom. They definitely need to go younger after this season.
    Last edited by bosox1899; 11-04-2019 at 12:09 AM.

8 and 1 is reasonable at this time of year,now is when the team has to figure out who they are and how they play or can't play in order to be ready for a playoff game.I do not think weare looking at an 8-8 team but there are serious flaws that are going to have to be addressed.

Horrible start, D definitely stepped it up in the 2nd / 3rd. Jules fumble was brutal and changed momentum, Toms pick was just awful. If Jules doesn't fumble and Tom doesn't throw that pick we win that game. Time for a bye week and to work out the kinks. Wynn and Harry are coming back, so that's a plus. Secondary and Linebackers are solid and I would put that group up against any in the league.

That game was ugly, need something to happen with this Oline aside of Wynn coming back. Harry just can’t come back, he’s gonna have to come back and play well for us to have a shot.....The TE situation is awful (hopefully his buddies can talk Gronk into possibly coming back by game 12 the deadline)....The run game is stagnant due to the oline, tighten that up and we’ll be able to move the ball on the ground. Brady’s age is starting to show now, the end is close for him, at least in NE. One bright spot to me was that Sanu looked good and seemed like he starting to settle in........Have no complaints really about the defense, wont be that picky. Hopefully things come together or this is gonna be a real bumpy ride.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123