Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamiecballer View Post
    Bingo. Correct on all counts.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk
    Incorrect on all counts. Many stars have done more with less. KD is a puss, look at how he faltered without the alleged idiot besides him in the LOFFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    Badly exposed? LOL, you do realize to get to a game 7 the other team had to win 3 games right? They also lost their DPOY to suspension, suffered other injuries and BARELY lost. They could have easily won that series and continued their reign of terror, KD just allowed them to coast and not take **** serious until their backs were against the wall.
    Wrong

Incorrect on all counts. Many stars have done more with less. KD is a puss, look at how he faltered without the alleged idiot besides him in the LOFFS.
    He won an MVP in 2014 and when they lost to the Warriors in 2016, he ran off to join the guy who won the back to back MVPs in Curry. Despite already playing with 2 other players who thrived as MVP players (Harden and Westbrook) once he was out of their way.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Wrong
    Which part?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    He won an MVP in 2014 and when they lost to the Warriors in 2016, he ran off to join the guy who won the back to back MVPs in Curry. Despite already playing with 2 other players who thrived as MVP players (Harden and Westbrook) once he was out of their way.
    He was blessed with more talent that any other MVP on their og team since maybe Bill Russel and he ran to a team that broke records and already won without him. There will NEVER be a bigger ***** than he. Hes not even proven himself a championship player just yet.

Which part?
    You basically just listed a bunch of excuses for GS.
    Cleveland absolutely exposed them by going right at Curry.
    Draymond got himself suspended by being his typical dbag self, not like it was some phantom thing.
    Last yr KD got hurt and GS had no chance. Steph wasn't carrying the team to a title. He can't. He's not a 1A type player.
    Without KD the Warriors don't get another title after that initial one.

KD and Curry both over rated in the playoffs without one another drawing attention and making it easier for the other.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    You basically just listed a bunch of excuses for GS.
    I also listed facts

Cleveland absolutely exposed them by going right at Curry.
    Thats nothing new, it really doesn't lend itself to an efficient offense as much as you'd like (hence Houston)

Draymond got himself suspended by being his typical dbag self, not like it was some phantom thing.
    Its LITERALLY a once in a lifetime occurrence. He wont continue to get suspended for Finals games. See Stephen A Smith for reference. It truly was a stimulus package.

Last yr KD got hurt and GS had no chance. Steph wasn't carrying the team to a title. He can't. He's not a 1A type player.
    Without KD the Warriors don't get another title after that initial one.
    They literally destroyed the Rockets and the WC Finalists as soon as he was hurt, won 2 games in the Finals all without the services of several players taking up key cap space, imagine what Curry does with some semblance of help. There are many analysts who think they had a chance if even Klay doesn't get hurt. Curry has already won without KD, he defeated KD, he never looked as bad as KD when he lost RWB. There is literally nothing you can say without it sounding like "Excuses" LOL.

TRY HATING HARDER

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    KD and Curry both over rated in the playoffs without one another drawing attention and making it easier for the other.
    Except Curry is the greatest gravitational being to ever exist since Jerry West. KD literally struggled without his creater to far greater degrees and has NEVER won without Curry. Sorry but Curry is CLEARLY more important to winning, hence his superior influence on winning with THE SAME TEAM.

Except Curry is the greatest gravitational being to ever exist since Jerry West. KD literally struggled without his creater to far greater degrees and has NEVER won without Curry. Sorry but Curry is CLEARLY more important to winning, hence his superior influence on winning with THE SAME TEAM.
    Yeah mostly agree. Curry and GS start to the season has me pausing a bit for me now though.

I think this is all BS.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Lmaooooooo at Curry being more important than KD. That is laugh out loud funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps18-19 Champ View Post
    Its worth noting that both of said players have proven to be ineffective in the playoffs playing exactly the same way that won them MVP's ie accumulator awards.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

Its amazing how LeBron homers criticize KD the most

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Heediot View Post
    Yeah mostly agree. Curry and GS start to the season has me pausing a bit for me now though.
    I dont see why considering they are shelves of their former selves with or without Curry. Its like you guys think 4 years dont change teams.

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast