Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vee-Rex View Post
    Barnes was an excellent player. He played well in that finals. Excellent defense, excellent team ball.
    But missed a ton of 3pters that could have sealed it so many times.. you out of most should completely remember that, Barnes is a solid player no doubt but he shot (missed) the Cavs back into the series that Finals.

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    But he was the best player on both back 2 Back teams... they donít win Back 2 Back titles without KD.

My point is, Iím ready to give him some credit for both title runs. I get why some are still bitter towards it but itís pretty apparent the significant impact he made.
    not buying anything said here. he needed them far more than they needed him

Quote Originally Posted by GREATNESS ONE View Post
    Thereís just absolutely NO way he was a cog...you cannot sit there and tell me those Warriors wouldíve gone and WON back to back titles w/o KD. The point of this thread tbh is actually giving credit where it was due, sure we all had the same feelings when it happened (he signed w/GSW) but I think itís time (might be slight early) to give credit to KD as their best player. We never seen them win without Klay/Curry/Dray which is true but we sure as hell watched them lose w/o KD...
    lol based on wat? u keep bringing up emotions, try spitting facts. like how dominant they were without him when most stars that carry see their teams struggle without the engine driving them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronz View Post
    lol based on wat? u keep bringing up emotions, try spitting facts. like how dominant they were without him when most stars that carry see their teams struggle without the engine driving them.
    you are better than this... people are using how they won before him as justification but ignore that they were coming off of a loss and were figured out esp in terms of curry... the cavs found a blue print on how to beat the curry led warriors and you add in the draymond decline over the years i highly doubt that warriors team wins without durant just by using logic.... Durant went and saved them and instantly became their best offensive and defensive player and their back to back mvp winner where their overrated PG took a back seat and became a guy you hide on defense by putting him on the other teams worst offensive player and letting him break the other team after durant carries the 2 way load....

the engine was breaking down and i give no real ****s that they so called won before he got there because the blue print was out... attack curry defense and force him to use a ton of energy and you beat the warriors without durant.

I told people from day 1 how overrated curry was and how important durant was and it has shown this year when curry didnt have durant/klay to carry the load.... a healthy curry/green/klay get spanked by the raptors/bucks/sixers last year tbh.
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 11-01-2019 at 03:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    you are better than this... people are using how they won before him as justification but ignore that they were coming off of a loss and were figured out esp in terms of curry... the cavs found a blue print on how to beat the curry led warriors and you add in the draymond decline over the years i highly doubt that warriors team wins without durant just by using logic.... Durant went and saved them and instantly became their best offensive and defensive player and their back to back mvp winner where their overrated PG took a back seat and became a guy you hide on defense by putting him on the other teams worst offensive player and letting him break the other team after durant carries the 2 way load....

the engine was breaking down and i give no real ****s that they so called won before he got there because the blue print was out... attack curry defense and force him to use a ton of energy and you beat the warriors without durant.

I told people from day 1 how overrated curry was and how important durant was and it has shown this year when curry didnt have durant/klay to carry the load.... a healthy curry/green/klay get spanked by the raptors/bucks/sixers last year tbh.
    It isnít justification for anything. Itís just factual & to act like they were figured out is to purposefully be disingenuous and ignore the health factor.The dude was hurt and coming off a pretty serious injury. Iím not going to sit/stand here and act like Steph doesnít get passes from media often, but he was injured and was/always has been the key driver of what the Warriors do offensively. My eyes tell me that much. Sorry but youíve been coming off as a real Steph hater of late.

Figured out to the tune of a historic RS, and a minute away from a repeat. They got KD cuz they preyed on his beta tendencies. You're logic is trash given how dominant they were without him, again stick to FACTS. KD wasn't their best player in the slightest, thats an opinion that ignores reality. KD carried no load, its why the team struggled more without their true alpha. Attacking Curry doesn't work as well as you think, check the PPP when the Rockets tried that, its an elite defense that can limit them and that has worked throughout history on ANY star studded team.

You were wrong from day 1, try spitting stats that support your inane theories.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    It isnít justification for anything. Itís just factual & to act like they were figured out is to purposefully be disingenuous and ignore the health factor.The dude was hurt and coming off a pretty serious injury. Iím not going to sit/stand here and act like Steph doesnít get passes from media often, but he was injured and was/always has been the key driver of what the Warriors do offensively. My eyes tell me that much. Sorry but youíve been coming off as a real Steph hater of late.
    Of late? How about years

KD left cuz he KNEW what the NBA intelligentsia knew, he wasn't carrying **** and he wasn't his teams best player. This is proven by how dominant they were without him and how his ***** *** lost when he tried to lead a team. He will always have less rings than that crew, they used and abused him to the tune of a few more chips. None of which satisfied KD cuz deep down inside he knew the truth, hence the burner accounts and his newfound stance on not wanting to be considered better than anyone. Trust me, he wasn't singing this tune when the world looked to him to take over. His First take interview proves this, dude wants you to believe he doesn't care so when he inevitable fails in Brooklyn, he wont be bashed as hard.

Yall just dont remember how pathetic KD looked throughout his tenure as a leader, its why he ran to Curry.

Quote Originally Posted by SteBO View Post
    curry hater? na... just a basketball fan who understands the defensive aspects etc... sorry if that is over peoples heads.

Figured out to the tune of a historic RS, and a minute away from a repeat. They got KD cuz they preyed on his beta tendencies. You're logic is trash given how dominant they were without him, again stick to FACTS. KD wasn't their best player in the slightest, thats an opinion that ignores reality. KD carried no load, its why the team struggled more without their true alpha. Attacking Curry doesn't work as well as you think, check the PPP when the Rockets tried that, its an elite defense that can limit them and that has worked throughout history on ANY star studded team.

facts? the problem with facts is it gets lost in change and nobody accounts for change... facts are those warriors teams were great until the nba found its weakness which happens quite often because teams and players evolve and once that change was magnified the warriors knew they had no choice but to get someone who could cover up for their handicap in curry and the perfect person at the time was a beta in durant who had the best talent in the world skill but couldnt get over the hump.....

KD left cuz he KNEW what the NBA intelligentsia knew, he wasn't carrying **** and he wasn't his teams best player. This is proven by how dominant they were without him and how his ***** *** lost when he tried to lead a team. He will always have less rings than that crew, they used and abused him to the tune of a few more chips. None of which satisfied KD cuz deep down inside he knew the truth, hence the burner accounts and his newfound stance on not wanting to be considered better than anyone. Trust me, he wasn't singing this tune when the world looked to him to take over. His First take interview proves this, dude wants you to believe he doesn't care so when he inevitable fails in Brooklyn, he wont be bashed as hard.

Yall just dont remember how pathetic KD looked throughout his tenure as a leader, its why he ran to Curry.
    lmfao go ask any player who played with westy since............................................. ..pg13 and soon to be harden... then it will be another star once westy is traded as well. gtfo with this ****

stick to facts until the nba figured out the warriors weakness and curry sent beta texts to durant saying he would take a backseat if he could help carry them over big bad lebron? lmfao trash take

lmfao curry loses kd and klay and is a 30 percent shooter on a what 1-4 team and loses to the ****ing suns? injury is a blessing because now he can say he was hurt amirite?

i am actually tired of ******** on people with my advanced intellect... see the harden/curry thread.... it gets old... when you people catch up i am game for a discussion.

curry hater? na... just a basketball fan who understands the defensive aspects etc... sorry if that is over peoples heads.
    I donít doubt that you do, but Steph is the engine of the Warriors. Always has been. Your denials donít change that, nor does your notion that the Warriors were ďfigured outĒ after 2016. Itís a joke.

Thankfully I donít have a heavy burden of proof.
    Last edited by SteBO; 11-01-2019 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I understand that but they have a trade exception and can move some salary off the books and bring in Melo and Faried on vet minimums. Iíd also look to waive some guys once itís allowed. Is my understanding inaccurate?
    Yeah, all 14 guys are on guaraenteed contracts. Waiving any of them won't provide any salary cap relief. They can't use the full TPE this season. Their salary is $137,886,409 and they can't exceed $138,928,000 for any reason. So, they have $1,041,591 to use the rest of the season, which isn't even enough for 1 vet min contract.

They could trade guys and get nothing back, I suppose but still gotta get back to 14 players eventually.

If they add anyone, it'll probably be 10 day contracts once they're available or a prorated vet min, later in the season.

Here is a link explaining a little more and showing the 15 teams who are hard capped this season https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2019/08/...or-201920.html

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast